Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? (12370 Views)

Why Are There No Prosecutions Of Juju? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Evidence Of Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by LizzyOhaka(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2010
Might have been a genetic anomaly,
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by ironman1(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2010
If we have seen in parts of the world conjoined twins, a baby girl with extra limbs (India) I dont know why we Nigerians should be fussy over a chicken with four legs! We are always quick to label any misfortune or abnormality as Supernatural undecided! Don't get me wrong am not saying that Juju/Ogun doesn't exist, but sometimes we should rationalize things instead of been so quick to set labels to events.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by ayodot(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2010
This is a simple case of abnomal birth just as in the case of human. Like all other polydactyly(six finger in human), cojoint twin, miss placed heart and so on.
When this anormalies occur in foreign countries, they take this animals and study them and document there research.
But in Nigeria specially NL, we start pointing to the tribe u as the most powerful jazzz.
And most times those those that are quick to criticise are those that are partakers of the same time they shiw outward disdain
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Dizzy001(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2010
abeg no be juju ,the chick did not have enough time to grow feathers round those feat(wings) cover up the two back legs with feathers and i'm sure it will look normal,besides if your near the guys farm examine the chick it will be flapping the back legs like their wings
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by tlops(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2010
e go soon turn goat, wey steal mazda for ilorin shocked shocked shocked

hiss and slammed the door, gboa!!
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by pelumi6298: 9:08pm On May 30, 2010
All na lie, no juju no where, i dont believe in juju or black power shocked shine ur eye
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt] maybe oo. . . . but this is disorder and can't beleive to me '' witchery'' something. . . smiley[/size]
otukpo:

i dont think it has anything to do with juju.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by razaq84(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2010
d farmer is a witch oooooooooooooooo
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Analissa(f): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^ smh at ignorance
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by tpiah: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2010
higher occurences of so-called mutations and whatnot are an indication something is wrong somewhere.

like people being exposed to dangerous substances and the like.

not a good thing at all.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by omongbati1: 6:03am On Dec 20, 2010
witches
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Juliet94: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
HA HA HA HA, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Comments reserved lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by dorox(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Must nigeria continue to be a nation of mentally lazy people, content in explaining every little thing that happens around them as work of supernatural forces? Until we remove our brain from our rear end and start using it to understand the world around us, how it works and how to solve problems, we will remain a backward nation rich in ignorance and poverty.
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by dare2think: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Thank you.

"Mentally Lazy"===== The right words
Re: Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Hear ye the Word, u Nlders

'As punishment for una toktok, this thread must enter front page, all those doubting thomases, if I can give chicken four legs, I can remove your both. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEEWEEAAARR' smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted. / Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.