Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him (5378 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kumar4india: 11:30am On May 10, 2018
Good Evening ma,

I dated my ex boyfriend for four years but he refused to marry me. The first two years,he kept telling me to be patient that he still had things to put in place before thinking of marriage. I was patient with him until the fourth year when I couldn't take it any longer. I told him to marry me or I leave. That was when he told me he had no plans to marry me cos of the age difference between us.

You see,I am seven years older than him. He didn't mind that when we started to date. So I was quite shocked that was his reason for refusing to marry me. I asked him why he deceived me for so long,why didn't he break up earlier,he said he liked the s*x. So apparently,he was just with me for the s*x,nothing more. I felt so hurt and I left him.

Since I broke up with him,its been almost two years. He has moved on to another woman. They got married within months. Their marriage was not up to one year before my ex started to disturb me for s*x. He came back saying I am the best he ever had and he cant stay away from me. I initially fought him off but not for long because,I still loved him and I was not seeing anyone.We got back together and I fell heavily for him. He used to tell me how much he thinks about me when he is with his wife. He said he was a coward for letting me go and he regrets marrying his wife.

Most times I felt bad cos I knew I was cheating with a married man but I asked God for my own,and He is yet to answer me. I am not a small girl,I have needs and its like no serious guy is coming for me so far. I still felt bad all the same so I decided to end it for real this time. Its as if God heard my prayer. I met a guy immediately I ....

Read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-refused-to-marry-me-cos-of-my-age-but-i-still-have-feelings-for-him/
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by amnesty7: 11:40am On May 10, 2018
So what do you want us to tell you now?
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by alfonso36(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2018
Chop beans
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by agbonkamen(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2018
age matters in a relationship but civilisationists will tell us its noting. see yah life ;Dage matters in a relationship but civilisationists will tell us its noting. see yah life
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by roarik(f): 11:59am On May 10, 2018
He actually played with your heart.,sorry ma'am

4 Likes

Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Staru1(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2018
Age does not matter to a point but 7yrs differences is much. Notwithstandin, if he had luv u, dat would'nt hv stop d marriage.
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by aristocrazzy: 12:16pm On May 10, 2018
cool
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by izaray(f): 12:19pm On May 10, 2018
Seven years difference is too much as a lady

5 Likes

Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by DrObum(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2018
See bloggers see hell fire!

Lies

2 Likes

Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by wizrose(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2018
Hmm it not cool i dnt think there wil be respect in ur relationship .. Chaii 7 year is 2 big na .. Be4 u no it u wil started getting white white hair people wil be thinking another thing na .. They wil think ur husband is ur junior brother
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2018
Annoying story.

After he used you for sex, dumped you and got married, you still went back to him. You must be very dull.

So your life paused waiting for him to come back. You cannot move on.

Keep it up. He will dump you the second time and go back to his wife.
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kissup(f): 3:51pm On May 10, 2018
Cut off his balls
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Eazie351(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
Hmm it not cool i dnt think there wil be respect in ur relationship .. Chaii 7 year is 2 big na .. Be4 u no it u wil started getting white white hair people wil be thinking another thing na .. They wil think ur husband is ur junior brother
isn't he?

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by wizrose(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
Eazie351:
isn't he?

hmm
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Zinny25(f): 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
How can a guy leave you for another woman, got married to her and claims he loves you.... And u r stupid enough to believe his lies, he came bk because of the sex, that's the only thing he wants from you. A man who wasted your time for 4yrs and dumped u isn't worth talking to. My prayer for you is may u receive sense
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by BlackPantherxXx: 7:11pm On May 10, 2018
DrObum:
See bloggers see hell fire!

Lies

I didn't want to comment before...but I mentioned you so that those writing serious replies thinking it's a real story know that bloggers are most fiction writers e.g. Joro Olumofin

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Beke2020: 7:49pm On May 10, 2018
Zinny25:
How can a guy leave you for another woman, got married to her and claims he loves you.... And u r stupid enough to believe his lies, he came bk because of the sex, that's the only thing he wants from you. A man who wasted your time for 4yrs and dumped u isn't worth talking to. My prayer for you is may u receive sense
Amen to that, cos there are still many in that shoe
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Ridbaay: 9:33pm On May 10, 2018
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2018
Didn't read the full story.

From the little I gleaned, the woman is pretty stupid.
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by ednut1(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2018
Bloggers and lies
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kumar4india: 8:42pm On May 12, 2018
Wow
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kumar4india: 10:51pm On May 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2018
The guy has made his decision...

Accept it so you can move on with your life undecided
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Foodforthought: 7:16am On May 13, 2018
Seven years his senior! That na sugar mummy tinz na. That's if the story is true sef
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Samuelgr8: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
Hmnnnn
Foodforthought:
Seven years his senior! That na sugar mummy tinz na. That's if the story is true sef
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kumar4india: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
H
Re: He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him by Kumar4india: 8:19am On May 21, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Drink Gutter Water -- Twitter Lady Falilat Shoots Down A Guy wooing her / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend / I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.