Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (29465 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Mcfiltermouth: 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
I don't even know what to say...God do something na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
angry angry And some one keeps on traveling while others are in one so called FEC meeting and the other keep ignoring summoning, and the others keep inviting... That's alright

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Rickyzagy: 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
let me report them to trump.

after the warning trump give buhari. instead of buhari to hold his boys he ask them to kill there follow Muslim to know what's gonna happen. unfortunately nothing happened so he came back to continue where they stopped but my joy is that this is the end of Nigeria.

Chukwu bless NNAMDIKANU the prophet of my time
g
Chukwu bless BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
Every attack in Nigeria is now attributed to Fulani herdsmen

The political propaganda is outdated as it's just all to discredit the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by information1: 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
jiee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Dolapoet: 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]This is disheartening undecidedThis is disheartening
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
My God My God why has thou forsaken us
Just look at the picture of that girl who's head was chopped off, I just pity the people in Taraba and Benue now, they're as helpless as a lone man in a grave. Bubu why? You not doing anything at all, all crying toward reelection. There is God o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AAlozie(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2018
Christians all over Nigeria do not understand the deep mess we are in. If Buhari wins again, then we Christians are finished

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by badoh(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
My mind is telling me these killings is politically motivated. I'm not really sure herdsmen are the one behind these killings. People behind it are bent to frustrate this government. However, if a leader swore to a constitution to protect lives and properties and cannot keep to his promise, the relevant section in the constitution should be invoked and impeachment process should commence. This will make him to sit tight and bring these killings to a stop.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by musa234(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
Fulani herdsmen have killed so many innocent people, none have been prosecuted, we have never had it this bad in this country.. Apc government.may go down as one of the worst, if not worst governments to ever rule this country

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
Lord Have Mercy! cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nightwolf1: 12:28pm On May 10, 2018
This is the only good thing about Nigeria. Deaths everywhere, masterminded by fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
Hello Rt. Gen, TY Danjuma and Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku, the gov Taraba State, how una dey? I dey hail o...

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2018
Security agencies are not doing anything. Buhari is not saying anything.

And someone is still going to vote for him next year. It's a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2018
ikdaddy01:
And again it happens. Meanwhile someone said they don't carry knives nor Ak47.
Maybe they used cow milk to kill dz people in the pictures anove

So you actually mean at this stage, you out rightly believe that is Fulani herdsmen that's wrecking havoc? grin grin grin. You are joke if you so believe.

This are armed militias politicians are using to discredit the administration. Did Nigeria a just started Co ha biting with herdsmen? No, there had been clashes between farmers and herdsmen and never at this peak.

It's a political propaganda. Using human life's to make a point

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by twinskenny(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2018
GrandMufti:
Terrible

Cant.this people providr for therr own security? This is saddening

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
AAlozie:
Christians all over Nigeria do not understand the deep mess we are in. If Buhari wins again, then we Christians are finished

Honestly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Spagmoore(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
When will this stop for Christ sake, how long shall will continue to type RIP? And no fulani have been caught till now by any of our security agencies.... It a shame on them and this evil governments.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 12:31pm On May 10, 2018
Haba! What is all dis Buhari and his cohorts. You swore to the Holy Quran to defend and Protect the masses why are you neglect the convenant you have wit Almighty Allah.. Whoever behind this killing will surely pay for it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by mikoloson: 12:32pm On May 10, 2018
We must be born again and prayerful for they that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 10, 2018
Daily dividend of APC "change"

Enjoy it to d fullest!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2018
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Shinkom,Fulani herdsmen in their usual way attacked Tutuwa village in Taraba state and killed many.Here is what he wrote..

'The evil and heartless herdsmen attacked a Tutuwa village in Ussa LGA in Taraba State again, May the departed souls rest in peace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tutuwa-village.html?m=1

complete lies. these people are killed by the jikun militia. these crises has been ongoing since 1995 between jukun & kuteb tribe in both ussa and takum lga over dispute for the traditional throne of takum and over claim that takum belongs to jukun. The kuteb people refuse that assertion because both takum and ussa belong to them including the traditional leadership. The fulani have a lGA close to ussa and takum which is bali & gashaka lga and a commercial town in takum called kashim bila. hope u wont soon blame fulanis for miscarriages. lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by mikoloson: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
angry

any body still supporting this government is a criminal and a blood sucking demon
and Insha'Allah calamity will never depart from the person's life

he'll suffer a fate worse than death

amin

cc
CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri
this is what daddy freeze is to talk and pray about
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
since the IGP has refuse to see the nigerian Senate or be intimidated by them, its best he goes to taraba state and get a first hand information.....atleast be on point to see why these state is a flash point for herdsmen attack

This will fall on deaf ears.

The cabal running this Government which includes the IG are getting a happy thrill from this genocide.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by apocalypso007: 12:38pm On May 10, 2018
Sai Baba 2019! North must vote in Bubu!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AAlozie(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2018
Vince77:

Honestly
It's really a pity that some Christians are supporting the jihadist

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 10, 2018
This evil govt will react with d speed of light to deny d Chatham house interview of d cow but very slow to react to killings of people that voted them.

I pity these middlebeltans that were quick to join Arewahood in voting this cursed bastard in aso rock.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by COCKCROW: 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
WhiZTiM:
This is so sad; Do you know some of those children killed would have done better jobs than some of us; Some of those people killed, given a good opportunity will do much better than the collective wisdom of all generations of the animals we now have in the corridors. This is just so pathetic.

And to those not speaking out, As I've said before, I'll leave you with the words of Martin Niemöller,

First they came for the Igbos in Kano in the 1950's, and northern minorities did not speak out—
Because I was not part of Arewa.
Then they came for the Igbos in Jos, and the Beromos did not speak out—
Because I was from Eastern region.
Then they came for the Biafrans in the 1960's, and Gowon, TY, Obasonjo, Awolowo etc did not speak out—
Because they were not part of Biafra.
Then they came for Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Kwara, Kaduna etc—and there was no one left to speak for them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2018
But why
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2018
VOTE APC OUT AND HAVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
VOTE OUT THE DEMONIC PARTY AND THE KILLINGS WILL STOP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by zik4ever: 12:43pm On May 10, 2018
The 2019 elections is a sort of referendum, whether we are saying yes or no to these killings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Prisons In Nigeria: Facts And Locations / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.