Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (29464 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Captain8(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2018
Chai! See how hausa people are sufering in the hands of fulani Godforbid.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Dee2976: 1:51pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:
Every attack in Nigeria is now attributed to Fulani herdsmen

The political propaganda is outdated as it's just all to discredit the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Not true.. My village was attacked and those that managed to escape with their lives said the attackers where communicating with each other in fulfude. The last time I checked, only Fulanis speak fulfude. I personally can recognize that language anywhere.

What bothers me the most is that not even one attacker has been arrested to buttress Mr Presidents claim that they are not fulani. People are dying everyday but what is more important to the presidency and senate is London and Dino.

Mind you, Leah Sharibu is still with boko haram in sambisa....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by jogojogo: 1:55pm On May 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

Was there no Fulani killings under Jonathan and PDP?
In fact more people were killed then but you guys were quiet.
You guys just want to rob this on Mr President because he is a Fulani.
For your information, Atiku is a Fulani, Lamido is a Fulani,Kwakwoso is a Fulani,Dankwabo is a Fulani,so be ready to live with Fulani as your president till 2023 or beyond if PDP wins but God forbid that

There was killings during the last administration: Infact Boko Haram activities heightened. Ex president Jonathan in my opinion politicized the issue of Boko Haram. He was soft on Boko Haram simply because there was an impression by the elites in the North that "Killings of Boko Haram Elements,was an attack on the North". Jonathan fell for this and this was also use to campaign against him.

Fast forward today: Can you listen to the different cases the President is making for the Hersdmen:

First: Th IG was sent to Benue on 9th of January, but chose to do other wise and the Commander in Chief who is supposed to get daily report/briefing on the Security situation in Benue claimed he did not know the IG did not go to Benue: As serious as this issue is: If this negligence by the supervisor (president) and insubordination by the (IG) was in a private sector like the Banking industry and the likes, these two would have been relieved of their duty. Worse of it, what did the president do after this grave insubordination?

Secondly: You could literally hear the president making case for the killer herdsmen; like saying "herdsmen do not carry weapon", killer herdsmen are from Lybia. At other time he was urging the people of Benue to accommodate the herdsmen as neighbor. You will see clearly that he has a soft spot for them. Two days ago,the distinguished senator for Kaduna South, declared the herdsmen as a terrorist group. He emphasized anyone who claimed otherwise is not sincere. Now could Shehu Sani be wrong? It is difficult to for one to hide sentiment and as at the today so far, the President has shown great bias.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Optional09: 1:57pm On May 10, 2018
When they kill everyone in Benue and Taraba they will move to Oyo. Keep acting like you not concerned it will soon get to you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Dee2976: 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
jogojogo:

There was killings during the last administration: Infact Boko Haram activities heightened. Ex president Jonathan in my opinion politicized the issue of Boko Haram. He was soft on Boko Haram simply because there was an impression by the elites in the North that "Killings of Boko Haram Elements,was an attack on the North". Jonathan fell for this and this was also use to campaign against him.

Fast forward today: Can you listen to the different cases the President is making for the Hersdmen:

First: Th IG was sent to Benue on 9th of January, but chose to do other wise and the Commander in Chief who is supposed to get daily report/briefing on the Security situation in Benue claimed he did not know the IG did not go to Benue: As serious as this issue is: If this negligence by the supervisor (president) and insubordination by the (IG) was in a private sector like the Banking industries, these two would have been relieved of their duty. Worse of it, what did the president do after this grave insubordination?

Secondly: You could literally hear the president making case for the killer herdsmen; like saying "herdsmen do not carry weapon", killer herdsmen are from Lybia. At other time he was urging the people of Benue to accommodate the herdsmen as neighbor. You will see clearly that he has a soft spot for them. Two days ago,the distinguished senator for Kaduna South, declared the herdsmen as a terrorist group. He emphasized anyone who claimed otherwise is not sincere. Now could Shehu Sani be wrong? It is difficult to for one to hide sentiment and as at the today so far, the President has shown great biased.

Well said... God bless you.... If the presidency wasted no time in proscibing other groups who never engaged in wanton killing of this magnitude terrorist organization what stops it from doing so now? Is it because of the word FULANI?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
Not until we (non Fulani) begin to attack every Fulani in sight (innocent or otherwise), these senseless killings across the country by these blood sucking Fulani herdsmen or whatever will not stop. I have engaged Fulani in a battle before and I realised that they are actually weak. I fought against them in Oke Ogun,Oyo state-year 2000. I am not bragging or chest-beating. Fulani are no match for us..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
ikdaddy01:
And again it happens. Meanwhile someone said they don't carry knives nor Ak47.
Maybe they used cow milk to kill dz people in the pictures anove

U b muslim abi?
Which cow milk?
Cant u c de piks.
Dis happen in my lokal goverment
Pls learn how tu respect de dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 2:07pm On May 10, 2018
There is God oooo ooh!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2018
Dee2976:

Not true.. My village was attacked and those that managed to escape with their lives said the attackers where communicating with each other in fulfude. The last time I checked, only Fulanis speak fulfude. I personally can recognize that language anywhere.

What bothers me the most is that not even one attacker has been arrested to buttress Mr Presidents claim that they are not fulani. People are dying everyday but what is more important to the presidency and senate is London and Dino.

As stated, means those that escaped can understand Fulani and also speak right? That buttresses the fact that communication is not an identity. Fulani tribe spreads across West Africa and speaking it does not make you a part of that tribe.

Let's accept they where Fulani 's, how did they know they were herdsmen ? At least, all Fulani are not herdsmen .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
It has never been this bad before..

My question is how did Nnamdi Kanu know all this before time..

I think he deserves some apology from those that insulted him..
No wonder buhari wanted to eliminate him, because he seems to understand the grand plan..

I still wonder up till now..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by DreamersVille24(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2018
You won't ever see humans like progress69 or deji17 on this kind of thread.

This country has gone to the dogs and some people still think it's about APC and PDP.

May the dead find rest.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by romme2u: 2:18pm On May 10, 2018
onatisi:
VOTE APC OUT AND HAVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
VOTE OUT THE DEMONIC PARTY AND THE KILLINGS WILL STOP

Baba leave APC n their shenanigans

Most of their deluded supporters they find who to beg money from

if they vote them again which i suspect most of them would be hoodwinked to......Sahara desert awaits them

lets talk business, i'll pm you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
ebuk4real:
And our chief executive is in London right?

Let's pray they bury him there.. animal

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
DreamersVille24:
You won't ever see humans like progress69 or deji17 on this kind of thread.

This country has gone to the dogs and some people still think it's about APC and PDP.

May the dead find rest.

What am i supposed to come do?

If u supported the last administration where over 13000 people were killed by Boko Haram, what moral justification do u have to question my support for this government?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2018
Oh!! They re dying in the hands of Bloodthirsty set of people.......... Sorry to them, but the President should be the one to stop it.............

Meanwhile thank God TY Danjuma is alive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 2:21pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
They likely raped the females, they are all nude.

What a way to die. May all those behind this be cursed.
u are just right dude.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2018
Spagmoore:

oga go and sit down even if na true with your story, but what is the government doing to curb and bring to book those behind this killings? If your family member is among those killed, u go fit talk this rubbish?? This government is demonic, evil, barbaric and weak... What is bab is nothing but bad.

well my only problem is attributing this crime to herdsmen. conflict of any kind is not should not be tolerated but the victims, the culprits & the problems should be clearly identified if we want to out of the cycle of violence we are in. Now that the Christian media has painted that every crime committed in nigeria is caused by herdsmen and the victims are only identified when they are Christians. if they are muslims, who cares even if the culprit are Christian militias e.g in numan, plateau, sardauna in taraba e.t.c never gets the attention from the Christian media. over 72 people died in birnin gwari in kaduna this week and since the victims are muslims they tag the culprits as bandits but if it where to be Christians they will tag them herdsmen on a jihad. so our attitude towards this issues are not sincere that is why the crisis cant end. The Christians always want to play victims thinking the world are ignorant and will act without investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
onatisi:
VOTE APC OUT AND HAVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
VOTE OUT THE DEMONIC PARTY AND THE KILLINGS WILL STOP

If u supported the last admin where over 13k people died as a result of poor handling and politicizing of BH what moral justification do you have to tell anyone to vote out this government who is dealing with the multiplier effects of the ineptness of the previous administration in handling security issues?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ebuk4real(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2018
Baroba:

Let's pray they bury him there.. animal

Hahahaha. Perhaps if it's reported he died over there...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by DreamersVille24(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
progress69:

What am i supposed to come do?

If u supported the last administration where over 13000 people were killed by Boko Haram, what moral justification do u have to question my support for this government?

Continue.

Dino said much more and he's suffering today. Keep burying your head in sand.

BH was and is a creation of hard-core sunni Islam, with tacit support of many Sunni muslims.

Some of us have the history of these things, stop trying to deceive people.

Maybe you are a Sunni muslim too...

Continue to support evil and it will soon be your turn...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by blazeonyilo: 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
We have hands but never use it, ears but neither hear nor listen, eyes but we can not see and so remain blind to d fact that ISLAMIZATION is gently having its stance. Some gullible Christians may want to argue but how else can you begin to explain the fact that there is a space in the budget for ISLAMIC and ARABIC studies while the CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE has no space? Why was there a protest when the Arabic sign on the naira note was removed? Why are herdsmen still not declared terrorist? Christians pls wake up n read the handwriting on the wall
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Spicycat(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
sesaan:
why is it that most or all the security apparatus in Nigeria are headed by Muslims or Fulanis.. it has never this bad

What's the point of this your myopic reasoning?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Danchibez: 2:40pm On May 10, 2018
To bad!!...this hs been d consequences of voting a terrorist to rule naija..Death of this terrorist should b d only remedy to stopping this unabated genocide
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ahaika23: 2:46pm On May 10, 2018
My wonder is How Osinbajo sleeps at night with these killings of Christians under by his master.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
DreamersVille24:

Continue.

Dino said much more and he's suffering today. Keep burying your head in sand.

BH was and is a creation of hard-core sunni Islam, with tacit support of many Sunni muslims.

Some of us have the history of these things, stop trying to deceive people.

Maybe you are a Sunni muslim too...

Continue to support evil and it will soon be your turn...

Mtcheeew!

Answer my question and stop this unnecessary rhetoric.
What moral right do u have to question my support for this government if you supported a government that over 13k people were killed by BH? I am going by logic that I am supporting evil....what were u supporting then?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Emytea(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
OH LORD OF HOST, HAVE MERCY WEN WILL ALL DIS STOP ARE D POLICE AND SOLDIER SLEEPING WERE IS BUHARI AND HIS POLITICAL COLLEAGUE PLS I NEED AN ANSWER
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by wordcat(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
angry

any body still supporting this government is a criminal and a blood sucking demon
and Insha'Allah calamity will never depart from the person's life

he'll suffer a fate worse than death

amin

cc
CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri

Anybody still supporting one Nigeria is more criminal than anyone supporting the present government.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by carinmom(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2018
Dee2976:

English is the official language in Nigeria, right? Does that means that all Nigerians are English because we speak the language fluently? Or does someone who speaks Igbo fluently automatically becomes Igbo?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by linaluv: 3:19pm On May 10, 2018
Ah Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
OLAJADON:

please be careful what you say when angry and that word Insha Allah is very powerful, you don't joke with it.
your name looks islamic
my name is sheik Isa Abubakar Usman
a Muslim scholar from Kebbi

any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and not more than or better than shekau Osama bin Laden etc
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:
Every attack in Nigeria is now attributed to Fulani herdsmen

The political propaganda is outdated as it's just all to discredit the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I don't.rhink you are.mentally.healthy

You should.be checked for acute dementia

Buhari will be voted out next year mark these words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Boy Rescued From Female Kidnappers In Delta Thanks Policemen (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.