Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (29466 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

So you actually mean at this stage, you out rightly believe that is Fulani herdsmen that's wrecking havoc? grin grin grin. You are joke if you so believe.

This are armed militias politicians are using to discredit the administration. Did Nigeria a just started Co ha biting with herdsmen? No, there had been clashes between farmers and herdsmen and never at this peak.

It's a political propaganda. Using human life's to make a point

Your paid propaganda will not work !

These killings have been going on for years if trully they aren't by fulanis why no arrests,?

Upon all.the so called security meetings buhari has had why. No areests of the politicians behind this ?

After all.the heads of every security force in Nigeria and fulani his own kind men
Are you talking to f00ls?

These killings are all by fulanis herdsmen

APC dimwit
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
Positivepoint:

complete lies. these people are killed by the jikun militia. these crises has been ongoing since 1995 between jukun & kuteb tribe in both ussa and takum lga over dispute for the traditional throne of takum and over claim that takum belongs to jukun. The kuteb people refuse that assertion because both takum and ussa belong to them including the traditional leadership. The fulani have a lGA close to ussa and takum which is bali & gashaka lga and a commercial town in takum called kashim bila. hope u wont soon blame fulanis for miscarriages. lol

APC propaganda

The APC dimwits will try all.soets to spin lies to is to save this dead government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by OLAJADON: 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

my name is sheik Isa Abubakar Usman
a Muslim scholar from Kebbi

any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and not more than or better than shekau Osama bin Laden etc
I am talking about the word you used not buhari, the word Insha Allah is not what you toy with based on emotions.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

APC propaganda

The APC dimwits will try all.soets to spin lies to is to save this dead government

Have u ever been to taraba or lived in taraba?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Our5k(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
Yorrrober Muslims are the laziest cowards in the Islamic faction. They can never raise an Ak-47 and shoot an infidel just like Allah commanded, but they'd rather sit behind their keypads and celebrate Fulani and Boko Haram's conquest.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7047326_muslims_jpega3f1cc6c5f5ebbec149fdf9efca8aa8b

Life doesn't begin and end with ewedu, gbegiri and oil soup. Stand up and fight, Yorrrober Muslims!

Allahu Akbar!! angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Our5k(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
angry

any body still supporting this government is a criminal and a blood sucking demon
and Insha'Allah calamity will never depart from the person's life

he'll suffer a fate worse than death

amin

cc
CilicMarin aka ngeneukwenu Clerverly ikpunnu ikpummiri

Amii! Amii!! Amiiii!!! Allaaaahu Akbaru!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

Your paid propaganda will not work !

These killings have been going on for years if trully they aren't by fulanis why no arrests,?

Upon all.the so called security meetings buhari has had why. No areests of the politicians behind this ?

After all.the heads of every security force in Nigeria and fulani his own kind men
Are you talking to f00ls?

These killings are all by fulanis herdsmen

APC dimwit

Low IQ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

I don't.rhink you are.mentally.healthy

You should.be checked for acute dementia

Buhari will be voted out next year mark these words

Wake-up 5%

Buhari is running till 2023
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2018
The worst part of it is that there is no solution in place to prevent future recurrence.
It's a clear sign of leadership failure along with too much frustration among the poor.
We should respect ourselves and avoid such barbaric act!
It's will be better if the president along with the security chiefs resign!
Leadership is a skill and a good leader will ensure security of lives and less frustration within the masses, but here, instead of the poor to control the government with protest, they are murdering themselves in a manner worst than that in the animal community.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Wake-up 5%

Buhari is running till 2023

We the south west gave him the presidency and we are taking it from him

Mark these words

Forget all your propaganda

And as for the ibos and south south you were obviously wrongly referring to.me as 5% to imsukt

They have the higjeste coming numbers for now so keep insulting them

Sowore will get alot of.votes from south west so buhari shouldn't sit comfy

Atiku will reduce his votes up.north too

So I wouodnt be so quick to tell those ibos to fvck off I were you

You need them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Low IQ

APC dimwit
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
we cannot continue wringing our hands and cursing Buhari and esxpect these genocide to stop, i belive Taraba people have people outside, pay social meida outlets and influencers to internationlise this genocide, let it be an international protest or else things will cotinue, pump money into sites that have international influences and spread the news on tweets, blogs so it will stop because at this rate, they will finish Taraba beore Feburary 2019. The battle should not be by brawn but by information
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
AAlozie:
Christians all over Nigeria do not understand the deep mess we are in. If Buhari wins again, then we Christians are finished

Must everything be Christians vs muslims Cant you open your eyes and see that its thieves, looters, bad people like FFK, Omokri, Fayose and some other PDP thieves that are causing religious tensions? or are you unaware of Orits plane with our money in SA, or the millions of $$ GEJ shared to pastors and churches to win election? or the $$ he distributed amongst mosques as well.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

We the south west gave him the presidency and we are taking it from him

Mark these words

Forget all your propaganda

And as for the ibos and south south you were obviously wrongly referring to.me as 5% to imsukt

They have the higjeste coming numbers for now so keep insulting them

Sowore will get alot of.votes from south west so buhari shouldn't sit comfy

Atiku will reduce his votes up.north too

So I wouodnt be so quick to tell those ibos to fvck off I were you

You need them

Fictions you composed.

North-Western alliance is intact. Forget the present stumbling, it's normal between allies. But a West -Eastern alliance will never happen . Anything 5% supports now is as good as a loss.

Like you don't know the stands of 5% in present day Nigeria. They just need to support you for you to lose.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2018
We people should help ourselves......these villages that are mostly attacked should form local vigilante and fight when attacked.......they should declare war on any fulani sighted in their community........
....every man there should atleast equip himself with matchete.......its better to fight before dying than to just watch your killers take you down helplessly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Fictions you composed.

North-Western alliance is intact. Forget the present stumbling, it's normal between allies. But a West -Eastern alliance will never happen . Anything 5% supports now is as good as a loss.

Like you don't know the stands of 5% in present day Nigeria. They just need to support you for you to lose.

You make no sense it seems you are.more obssessed with telling them how you think (notice I said you think) they are irrelevant than to face the reality

You must be very low on strategic thinking index , the Northen gate stronghold has been breached , but you wouldn't know this would you ?

Buhari cannot get the 98% bite he got in the north in 2015 .. to think Atiku isn't a.problem further confirms my assumption that you are probably an undergraduate who writes for a very small insignificant blog , and unfortunately just writes his own ideas

Now.come to.my region the south west , to also again assume buhari will get the 98% from here that he got in 2015 dhiwd you do not know anything about nothing.

I am currently consulting for a very popular firm.workimg for some.politicians and am.privy to some.intel you will.never see so take that to your campus hostel

Lastly to even refer to the south easterners and south south as 5% a statement which even the buhari's administration has regretted especially cureentyk shows you have no say nor do.you work for any Policitcal content team you are just a bitter frustrated individual who will always feel frustrated

Infact to lightly state that the south south and south east will have no input shows you likely have very little grasp of the current political motions so I would.guess you are.mist likely from the North given that all your comments are said boldyl yet total nonsense. You soeak as if to potray you have wisdom yet your words betray you as a naive uninformed clown who hasn't the slightest ability to study or think strategically so again I strongly believe you are from the north

I am.yoruba , we are born with the innate gift of intellectual strength hence you wouldn't understand

So again I tell you it's better to be thought a fool than to speak and confirm it

Learn to keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by shamecurls(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

You make no sense it seems you are.more obssessed with telling them how you think (notice I said you think) they are irrelevant than to face the reality

You must be very low on strategic thinking index , the Northen gate stronghold has been breached , but you wouldn't know this would you ?

Buhari cannot get the 98% bite he got in the north in 2015 .. to think Atiku isn't a.problem further confirms my assumption that you are probably an undergraduate who writes for a very small insignificant blog , and unfortunately just writes his own ideas

Now.come to.my region the south west , to also again assume buhari will get the 98% from here that he got in 2015 dhiwd you do not know anything about nothing.

I am currently consulting for a very popular firm.workimg for some.politicians and am.privy to some.intel you will.never see so take that to your campus hostel

Lastly to even refer to the south easterners and south south as 5% a statement which even the buhari's administration has regretted especially cureentyk shows you have no say nor do.you work for any Policitcal content team you are just a bitter frustrated individual who will always feel frustrated

Infact to lightly state that the south south and south east will have no input shows you likely have very little grasp of the current political motions so I would.guess you are.mist likely from the North given that all your comments are said boldyl yet total nonsense. You soeak as if to potray you have wisdom yet your words betray you as a naive uninformed clown who hasn't the slightest ability to study or think strategically so again I strongly believe you are from the north

I am.yoruba , we are born with the innate gift of intellectual strength hence you wouldn't understand

So again I tell you it's better to be thought a fool than to speak and confirm it

Learn to keep quiet

Long epistle.

Summary please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Long epistle.

Summary please.

Inwas right a northerner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:22pm On May 10, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
angry

any body still supporting this government is a criminal and a blood sucking demon

amin

cc
Amen and Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:23pm On May 10, 2018
Sunnynwa:

When I saw Abba Kyari arresting Indigenes with arms, I knew he was making way for Fulani herdsmen to attack by disarming locals who can defend their communities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:25pm On May 10, 2018
sesaan:
why is it that most or all the security apparatus in Nigeria are headed by Muslims or Fulanis.. it has never this bad
Buhari is on a mission to eliminate all Christians in Middle Belt and impose sharia and emirs there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:29pm On May 10, 2018
Drshobz:
it will never be well with those that supported this terrorist of a govt to power
Amen and Buhari children will one day in life suffer the same fate with dead Middle Beltans
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:31pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
They likely raped the females, they are all nude.

What a way to die. May all those behind this be cursed.
including Buhari and family.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2018
GrandMufti:
Terrible

Understatement my brother.

A closer analysis will tell you they raped the little girl and the second woman.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AAlozie(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2018
Organs:

Must everything be Christians vs muslims Cant you open your eyes and see that its thieves, looters, bad people like FFK, Omokri, Fayose and some other PDP thieves that are causing religious tensions? or are you unaware of Orits plane with our money in SA, or the millions of $$ GEJ shared to pastors and churches to win election? or the $$ he distributed amongst mosques as well.....
If you know Buhari the way some of us do, you will not be writing all these
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
angry

amin

cc

Same thing goes to people who voted in this government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 11, 2018
Peterpanny:
i feel guilty because i was among those that voted this calamity.

You wicked o, why did you vote in a bigot, terrorist/jihadist to power after all the warning?

You worst than the killers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 11, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
It has never been this bad before..

My question is how did Nnamdi Kanu know all this before time..

I think he deserves some apology from those that insulted him..
No wonder buhari wanted to eliminate him, because he seems to understand the grand plan..

An average Easterner knows Buhari is a jihadist just like El rufai, what they care is how to conquer the entire Nigeria and make the Sokoto caliphate more strong,
They kill people/sack communities in middle belt then import Fulanis from Niger republic to occupy the communities in middle belt.

The killings now is just a drama, the real killings and islamization will start after buhari has finished building rail ways connecting Nigeria with Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:

So you actually mean at this stage, you out rightly believe that is Fulani herdsmen that's wrecking havoc? grin grin grin. You are joke if you so believe.

This are armed militias politicians are using to discredit the administration. Did Nigeria a just started Co ha biting with herdsmen? No, there had been clashes between farmers and herdsmen and never at this peak.

It's a political propaganda. Using human life's to make a point

To hell with you and your lies
Fulani jihadist are behind the killings, why hasn't Buhari invited Miyettiallah whom have claimed responsibilities?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tutuwa In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2018
Sunnynwa:

When I saw Abba Kyari arresting Indigenes with arms, I knew he was making way for Fulani herdsmen to attack by disarming locals who can defend their communities.

The conspiracy is very thick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Prisons In Nigeria: Facts And Locations / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.