Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You (10666 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by TingSpace: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Valentine's Day: How much is Worth a Ticket to Paradise on Valentine's Day To You?

Assuming you are visited by an angel or a divine emissary today and you're being asked:
How much is a guaranteed ticket to heaven Worth to you, how much are you willing to pay for it.

And if the angel continues by saying it can only bought on the 14th of February with whatever you are willing to place on the table for it.

You would have to cancel all your arrangements, shows, surprise engagement to your partner and probably work hours to make sure you get it.

What would be your reply?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by themonk(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is the fuzz about valentine day sef?

It is just another 24 work hours for any hustler.

Please I have an IPhone 7plus 256GB and Factory unlocked for sale, visit my profile for details. Thank you!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by scribble: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
1 billion
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Lamiri(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
B.s

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by 9jajoseph: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
OP, when you die, tell us the price

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by peacettw: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm. Your question is confusing and I fail to understand the link to valentine's day... It makes me wonder why everyone is hell bent on demonizing this day. It is getting annoying.

To answer your question, there is nothing too big to offer for a lifetime of paradise, so not observing a valentine's day proves nothing.

19 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Bigval5: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wetin concern me , concern heaven tickets?
Mtcheww who heaven don epp.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Tomoyayi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Another Val topic again undecided

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by james078: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Like seriously is that even possible

Even if it's possible politicians go order am finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by dazzlingd(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Msctheew.

Africans and religion!!

Africans and backwardness!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by AjalaJ(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Awon omo Shakiti.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Xbee007(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
But it isn't real.
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
And if the angel continues by saying it can only bought on the 14th of February with whatever you are willing to place on the table for it.

You would have to cancel all your arrangements, shows, surprise engagement to your partner and probably work hours to make sure you get it.

Our reply @[color=#006600][/color] will be...........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by JosephXavier: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Valentine this, Valentine that
Valentine up, Valentine down
Everyday Valentine
Person no go rest again abi
Abeg make the 14 come and go abeg make we Kukuma rest

8 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Wetin concern me , concern aheaven tickets
Mtcheww who heaven don epp.
Wow! shocked

You read some comments on Nairaland and can't help but shudder!

Wow! shocked shocked

We respect your view and opinion o, oga.
All the very best in your belief!

TheSourcerer:
thank you . But why shudder it's my belief after all?
You are welcome.
We replied your question above already.
Again..... We respect your view and opinion.
All the very best in your belief!

It will end in praise!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:
What is the fuzz about valentine day sef?

It is just another 24 work hours for any hustler.
me sef taya

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by rattlesnake(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
jesus will forgive them
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by SalomonKane: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
TingSpace:
Valentine's Day: How much is Worth a Ticket to Paradise on Valentine's Day To You?

Assuming you are visited by an angel or a divine emissary today and you're being asked:
How much is a guaranteed ticket to heaven Worth to you, how much are you willing to pay for it.

I'll tell the angel if it wants me to take it seriously, it should first kill everyone of Nigeria's politician.

Then we can take it from there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by LegendHero(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Baba wetin Dey happen nao.

We no wan go heaven now oo, so no need to even Dey think about ticket.

Everyday heaven talks and yet Nigerians no wan die!

4 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
SalomonKane:
I'll tell the angel if it wants me to take it seriously, it should first kill everyone of Nigeria's politician.

Then we can take it from there. grin

And nothing will change if the angel grants your wish

Because their replacements will just be as bad.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by hisexcellency34: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
jamb question
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by handsomeyinka(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
How much you buy your own ticket?

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heaven on Valentine's day?
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by popweezy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by dalass(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
On the 14th of February?

No big deal with that day!

grin
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by infogenius(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
TingSpace:

Matthew 24:13 King James Version (KJV)
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Ol boy na that one good at least I know the day I will go to heaven.
My reply to the Angel will be, "I will sin no more"
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by wilemer: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
TingSpace0:

What's the fuss all about? angry
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by humblemikel(f): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is this one even saying self....
Biko have you eaten since morning
Cause the hunger in the present day Nigeria has a way of distorting people's brain .

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by Jh0wsef(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
ok
Re: Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You by KKKWHITE(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
The day is meant to be celebrated by unbelievers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS / Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.