Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused (921 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by legzyrals(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2010
I am a guy in ma early 20's, i presently work with Pacific International Lines (PIL) Gh Limited, Sometimes i do receive the calls for ma company, it's a shipping company, one day a lady called from one of the clearing agencies who transact with us to make enquiries about her companies consignment, which is coming on one of our vessel, we spoke so well fat she took ma number and i also did in return. Since we have been chatting almost every day, she gave me her address on facebook, i searched her then find her, i discover she is far other than me, i don't want her to know im such a young guy so i need to open another facebook account to add her. we ve been chatting she has been for ma real picture but i ve not been to show it to her, im always giving excuses, we ve gone far, if she shld see, she will be highly dissapointed and i also feel like going to the paradise at least once, we ve gone really far, i mean far but i dont know how she was not able dto detect thru ma voice, u c she is calling me, pls what do i need to do, is not dat im falling in love but i dont want her to be dissapointed, she has told me so many things, i sends her money thru her account she has paid me back by sending me 30 cedis recharge card on ma birthday, nigerians help ur brother out, this ghana girl what do i need to do
Re: I Am Confused by Caparzo(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2010
wat are u saying?? angry angry angry
Re: I Am Confused by slex(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2010
first of all you decieved her by opening anothe FB account, it is obvoius u dont have GF thats Y u ventured into this relationship, and now u have gotten more than wht u wished for you are running?why? tell her the truth and if she does not mind, go on with her. How are u sure that is her real profile sef as far as you know she colud be one small girl trying to act like a mature babe.
Re: I Am Confused by cantell(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2010
@Poster,
What to do is simple, tell her the truth.
She either accepts you or she doesn't.
Best of luck.
Re: I Am Confused by 190: 11:37am On May 22, 2010
ure 20yrs and ure workin
what happened 2 school

liar~
Re: I Am Confused by iice(f): 2:35pm On May 22, 2010
Are you intending to live in this 'distant' relationship for long? undecided
Dunno why you people like giving yourselves trouble. You should have kept it straight from the beginning so you wouldn't be dealing with the current situation. . . undecided

What's with the sending money thing?
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2010
Seems you have feeling for her,you should have passed her.
Re: I Am Confused by Spyker: 6:02pm On May 22, 2010
You want to sleep with her at least once and then run away. You have started on the wrong foot by deceiving her in your facebook account. You better tell her the truth or forget it.
I hate it when guys want us to support a wrong move even when they know it is wrong.
Re: I Am Confused by manina(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2010
Telling the truth is always the best, if after yuo say it she kames a decision then you will feel better, you´ll see. Next time, be honest from the very beginning wink
Re: I Am Confused by femmy2010(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2010
A new start can still take place and what would be would always be.
Re: I Am Confused by manina(f): 6:55pm On May 22, 2010
Yeah, maybe she will understand what you did and value it before making a decision. smiley
Re: I Am Confused by boomii(f): 7:53pm On May 22, 2010
See one of the people who misuse facebook, I know your type you want to use and dump her,then your conscience pricked on you.
Its so simply,there is nothing like the good ol' truth.
Re: I Am Confused by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2010
@poster
u tried atleast u get conscience aniwaiz flw ur mind and face reality, wat wil be wil be
Re: I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2010
A fairly lengthy post, and extremely hard to decipher. undecided

@ Legzyrals, do you write this way to your lady friend? Does she understand everything you send across?
Re: I Am Confused by Wislet(f): 11:11pm On May 22, 2010
iice:

Are you intending to live in this 'distant' relationship for long? undecided
Dunno why you people like giving yourselves trouble.  You should have kept it straight from the beginning so you wouldn't be dealing with the current situation. . . undecided

What's with the sending money thing?

Gbam!
Re: I Am Confused by Sonofpeace(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2010
Honesty is the best policy. Tell her the true and free your mind, its either she accepts you for who you are or she doesnt. Grow up mahn,
Re: I Am Confused by Radiant(f): 11:28pm On May 22, 2010
What's this dude on about?
Re: I Am Confused by kpolli(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2010
dye ur hair white n go a-fuckiing
Re: I Am Confused by AmAlone: 6:45pm On May 25, 2010
190:

ure 20yrs and ure workin
what happened 2 school

liar~

Low Life!!!  "You 20 & U're Working"  Frank Agbanale Jr. (Catch Me If You Can)
Became A millionaire In Dollars Before his 19th year birthday

Regards
C4$HM0V3$
Re: I Am Confused by 190: 6:56pm On May 25, 2010
^^

look @ this dondee~
why dont u become a billionaire @ age 12, since ur mate was a millionaire @ age 19
nor be 4 this country except him papa don embezzle funds tire dondee~
Re: I Am Confused by AmAlone: 7:19pm On May 25, 2010
190:

^^

look @ this dondee~
why dont u become a billionaire @ age 12, since your mate was a millionaire @ age 19
nor be 4 this country except him papa don embezzle funds tire dondee~

Grow Up Son, U will Neva Learn, Or shey u dey live ur life go back

(1) (Reply)

Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice / Where Are Responsible Girls / You Just Dont Feel? Wtf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.