Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Where Are Responsible Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Responsible Girls (924 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness / Men We Are Responsible, Its Our Fault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Responsible Girls by alexmark: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2010
am a guy and please am in need of a responsible someone(girl) who understands wat love is all about,such person should be caring and trust worthy, interested person can reach me on 08066358721
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
bro, i have the right girl for you, she lives across the street from me and she fits your description PERFECTLY!
she owns her own business as a freelance street marketer and is very responsible. she understands what LOVE means and is looking for the perfect gentleman to sweep her off her feet.
she is god-fearing, very caring and definitely trustworthy

here is a picture of her, hope you like what you see, Peace:

[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
][][][][]
][][][
[][]
][

Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Kelvinj(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
chei mrbrownjay see fine baby, was she ur ex? But btw this kinda girls could only be seen in the ghetto and u said she's just a street from urs,
@op
A bird at hand the say is worth 10 in the bush, collect her number sharp sharp oh
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Beync(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
please poster dont miss dis ur missing rib ;d
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
Kelvinj:

[b]chei mrbrownjay see fine baby, was she your ex? But btw this kinda girls could only be seen in the ghetto and u said she's just a street from urs,

ghetto?! this is a fine village gal that i am sure will fit the poster like a glove. i buy my bread from her every morning and, yes, i live in that village too. . . . . . . . . . . its my "mansion" that you see in the background.
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Omolola1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2010
rotflmao!
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i have the right girl for you, she lives across the street from me and she fits your description PERFECTLY!
she owns her own business as a freelance street marketer and is very responsible. she understands what LOVE means and is looking for the perfect gentleman to sweep her off her feet.
she is god-fearing, very caring and definitely trustworthy

here is a picture of her, hope you like what you see, Peace:

[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][]
[][][][][][]
][][][][]
][][][
[][]
][
omo una bad gan oooooooooooooooo
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by googles: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mr Brownie. . . where did you get my photo angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Kelvinj(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mr Brownie. . . where did you get my photo angry angry angry angry

i knew it, there was something familiar abt that pix
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by MrCork8: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
That chick looks like 190's elder sister,   Nngozi!! lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by googles: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
Kelvinj:

Duh. . . we broke up last week now !!! grin
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by kokoye(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
A word of advice:

That girl will make fine babies o: 'it is out of the rough pot that the smooth pap comes out'

grin grin
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2010
googles:

Mr Brownie. . . where did you get my photo  angry angry angry angry

Kelvinj:

googles:

Duh. . . we broke up last week now !!!  grin

ROTFLMAO

kokoye:

A word of advice:
That girl will make fine babies o: 'it is out of the rough pot that the smooth pap comes out'
grin  grin

probably but waking up next to her may give you serious health problems (i.e. heart attack, sudden blindness, incontinence etc)
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
You guys are harsh o
Re: Where Are Responsible Girls by 1102(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
[size=15pt]That Pic looks like COCK'S EX GF, JULIE, [/size]

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? / Don't Play With The Heart. / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.