Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,952 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" (31594 Views)

Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by MoveOn7: 8:56am On May 11, 2018
The scope of APC failure is not limited to SS and SE alone. Don't forget they don't have any hold in these areas b4 now. Thot the failures relate to SW and the North Central, with some seemingly issues emanating from some parts in NW.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by emmieohmz: 8:59am On May 11, 2018
Roachas O Cockroacha..... D Cockroach man
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by one4GOD(f): 8:59am On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:
And I know Adams Oshiomole is a no nonse[url][/url]nse man, he will stand forthright, he will face them both in debate, action, physical, mental, moral, spiritual; he can face the opposition. But I don’t know about the spiritual aspect.”

This man is always talking trash.
Seriously, I used to respect this man when he was still on the sidelines. What really happened to him? Somebody pls tell me
i am equally overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Baroba(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2018
What exactly is this man yapping about, which one be " urban masquerade".. These are the calibre of idiots ruling this country..
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by bigfather(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.
To remember that I grew up looking up to this fool as a role model especially in the area of charity makes me more mad. angry

Am telling u
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
Just call a spade what it truly is... The old crop of politicians must be done away with in order for the ruling party to make a serious headway, starting from the incumbent Octogenarian heading this 3rd world regressive nation. Tinubu, Lai, Amaechi, and the others need to be placed in solely advisory capacity. Then, and only then will intelligent Nigerians, like my humble self, start taking you imbeciles serious. Until then, y'all should keep chasing rats while the nation smoulders in an unending inferno of ruins.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by 2016v2017: 9:40am On May 11, 2018
mysyto:
I once said it that these people dnt have ideology on ruling this nation... Nigerians you see the shit you put da nation into.. if you like give Buhari 40yrs he will not do anything...
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2018
Ichokwu:

Same here. We grew up calling him a philanthropist with milk of human kindness.

We fooled ourselves for this fool.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by 2016v2017: 9:41am On May 11, 2018
Metuh:
Association of Past Criminals
All Painted Criminals
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2018
And I know Adams Oshiomole is a no nonsense man, he will stand forthright, he will face them both in debate, action, physical, mental, moral, spiritual; he can face the opposition. But I don’t know about the spiritual aspects.” Hmmmmmm guys are you seeing what am seeing all this occultist men should die and leave this nation to move forward
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 9:55am On May 11, 2018
johnmartus:
The 2regions he mentioned are irrelevant in political arena especially south-east .
you are an idiot. Your life is irrelevant to this world.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by gannod(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2018
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by CSTR1003: 9:55am On May 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
The south east people should go and get pvcs of Cameroon, we don't need them to vote here, they are enemies of Nigeria, always praying and working for it downfall.
You can do much better. Why stop there?

Ask the national assembly to give them the biafra that ojukwu fought for.

And you will be free of the evil igbos.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by discusant: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
The same Okorocha who has been using the federal allocations to Imo state and its lgas to demolish and build what suits his fancy in Owerri, while the once developing towns of Orlu and Okigwe deteriorate - so Okorocha now laments monkey work and baboon de chop.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Ddy(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:
And I know Adams Oshiomole is a no nonse[url][/url]nse man, he will stand forthright, he will face them both in debate, action, physical, mental, moral, spiritual; he can face the opposition. But I don’t know about the spiritual aspect.”

Seriously, I used to respect this man when he was still on the sidelines. What really happened to him? Somebody pls tell me

U want to know what happened to him, okay.
Give a fool Money n power, u will see his real foolishness.
That's what happened to him. Simple
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Righttalk: 10:07am On May 11, 2018
Oshiomole you will be use and dump again. Watch it, is just for 2019 to achieve their aim
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Righttalk: 10:09am On May 11, 2018
Oshiomole you will be use and dump again like others. Watch it, is just for 2019 to achieve their aim
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by wingmanII: 10:14am On May 11, 2018
Okorocha the Roach. Madman grabbing land left, right and center from Imo citizens.
This animal asked pensioners owed for many years to collect 30% and sign that they received 100%. How evil can one get?
Now he is fighting the crooks that rigged him back to office in 2015. Let's see who blinks first.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Olumaeme: 10:18am On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:

Party politics don't go that way, diplomacy is what's needed
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Bruemath(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by jmichael259(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
That was a rough tackle on Amaechi there.

Yes Amaechi is a minister, Peterside is D.G of NIMASA while they couldnt get up to 5,000 votes for buhari against pdp 1.2million votes. Yet Rochas delegate was made a deputy minister of education working under a journalist as the main minister despite being a prof and a former university v.c
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by DrMuzungu(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin They run from pillar to post cheesy
Useless fvcking one legged gay f00l

His excellency, Thief Roachas A. Okoroawusa is gay?! OMG!!!
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

sorry do my grammar jere..n.a. mistake....
no qualms I just wan make you laf small. We all make mistakes
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2018
Nigerian politicians know how to make political statements o grin.

Did Okorocha not birth by PDP

The same politicians who corrupt PDP are now in APC blaming PDP.

If they are asked "what is PDP and what is APC? They'd look for another way to make another political statement to cover up more lies and propaganda.
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:

Too much political/corrupt drugs is affecting Okorochausa's brain
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Foolish man.
To remember that I grew up looking up to this fool as a role model especially in the area of charity makes me more mad. angry
haba
He worked then
So hee can chop
He was not lazy
He was investing
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:13pm On May 11, 2018
mysyto:
I once said it that these people dnt have ideology on ruling this nation... Nigerians you see the shit you put da nation into.. if you like give Buhari 40yrs he will not do anything...
stop talking rubbish
They have lo ot and share rice ideology
Re: Okorocha: "APC Playing PDP Politics, APC Has Derailed" by mynhanngu93(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate / Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) / The Military Ranks Of Past Heads Of State In Nigeria Before They Assumed Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.