Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) (6688 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by GistersNG: 8:03am On May 11, 2018
GistMore.com

A Nigerian lesbian woman, Moji Solar-Percy, who got married to her American female partner in the US last year, recently visited Ibadan, Oyo state.

According to Moji, she was so scared of coming home because of how homophobic Nigerians can be online but according to her, she was welcomed well by the locals in the community but the middle class educated ones weren't cordial.

''Surprise !!!! We spent the past amazing 9 days in Nigeria !! We spent a lot of time with the local people and found them to be warm , kind accommodating, content and hard working, but the so called middle class, the uneducated Literates that’s a whole other story !! Nigeria we hail thee. Beyond your worst fears lies the keys to your promised land. I was afraid to go and guess what , if you carry yourself with respect and dignity, the world will carry you as such !!! #''she wrote on IG

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-woman-got-married-us-lesbian-partner-visits-ibadan

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by GistersNG: 8:03am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by biacan(f): 8:06am On May 11, 2018
Hmmmm girl be careful smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by vizkiz: 8:07am On May 11, 2018
You spent lot of time with the locals and they were warm to you probably because they had no idea y'all use dildos to please yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by mikejj(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
grin. the reason is very clear
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018

Who Is The Husband? Smh

The Devil Is Very Good At Making A Fool Of people

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2018
biacan:
f

What Does The F Stand For
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by biacan(f): 8:09am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

What Does The F Stand For
Fu0k you cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

You spent lot of time with the locals and they were warm to you probably because they had no idea y'all use dildos to please yourselves.

Locals dey find dollars na!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by vizkiz: 8:12am On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Locals dey find dollars na!

Me sef go warm myself up to them for some thousand dollars.

Chai... We are suffering in this Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Fu0k you cool
So You Can Say This To My Face
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by biacan(f): 8:18am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Can Say This To My Face
You can't even come close to me on a normal day..... just be grateful for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Who Is The Husband? Smh

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 11, 2018
they are not even attractive as compared to other couples have seen. anyway I don't know why I can tolerate lesbians a little bit to gays
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2018
biacan:
You can't even come close to me on a normal day..... just be grateful for nairaland

Is That So?

You Trying To Surprise Me?

Are You Sure About what You Saying?

This your Boasting is Very Funny... That Means You Must Carry Fire On Your Head When walking
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by biacan(f): 8:25am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Is That So?

You Trying To Surprise Me?

Are You Sure About what You Saying?

This your Boasting is Very Funny... That Means You Must Carry Fire On Your Head When walking
You just made me laugh which one is fire cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Lonestar124: 8:25am On May 11, 2018
Wasted vaginas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
She be looking like black ewedu
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by wizrose(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2018
Chaiii FUNKEEEEE!!! ALL THIZ NIGERIN GIRLZ WILL NOT KILL PERSON grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Who Is The Husband? Smh

Yes. Just the way he made a fool of you after your cheap scammer ass got busted.

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Na Your Papa be Scammer. Idiot!

Shut up mumu. No be you be deadrat when they parade as female they beg money? Broke ass nigga nor go hustle legit. Na 5k you they beg they scam people say you be girl. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
Ire2:

Shut up mumu. No be you be deadrat when they parade as female they beg money? Broke ass nigga nor go hustle legit. Na 5k you they beg they scam people say you be girl. Mumu

You Sound Like A Hungry Dog...

Send Me Your Account Number Let Me Send You The 5k. Hungry Ape!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by LieDetector(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2018
jessca048:
they are not even attractive as compared to other couples have seen. anyway I don't know why I can tolerate lesbians a little bit to gays
maybe you should check yourself very well
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 11, 2018
Lol this woman again wey dump her husband for a white Yankee womancheesy. This one na big lesson to guys wey wan choose a wife. When u about to get married u should make sure u know the sexual orientation of ur woman. No just enter street dey marry woman wey u see. Make sure u know her in and out. If u don't, then u will end up like d ex husband of dis womancheesy. A lot of lesbians these days dey marry men to gain respect but after a time dem go divorce the men den get hooked to their lesbian partnercheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

You Sound Like A Hungry Dog...

Send Me Your Account Number Let Me Send You The 5k. Hungry Ape!
.. E pain am, lmao
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

who told u the locals no know the parole wey d two women dey docheesy. See dis guy oocheesy. Dem locals are looking for dollars dats why they forming nicecheesy. As soon as dose two women turn their back ..the locals will be hissing at dem and throwing their nose at the air...no be naija againcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin. the reason is very clear
i don't think its green card tinzs oo dem say d naija woman get better cheese oo(money)cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2018
LieDetector:
maybe you should check yourself very well
and what are you driving at
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Aldebaran(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2018
Let a real man handle her to reset her BRAIN grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Got Married To Her US Lesbian Partner Visits Ibadan (PICS) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2018
Wasted puci

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Girls Do Now: This Is My Friend Wt Benefit / My Friend Is In Love With Me... / How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.