Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) (6689 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm in tears as I'm writing this. Have you all seen a grown man cry before? That's my case right now.

Yesterday I came back from work very angry. Then rain fell in the evening. This rain washed away all my pains cry

As the cold was becoming unbearable all of a sudden, I had to call one of my family friend to come keep me company. You know that kind cold that only hot brexx can keep you warm. Even if the brexx is not hot, let it be warm, just suck it and get warm from the inside.

This girl said she's with her friend and can't leave her friend all alone. I told her there's an extra room for her friend.

So they came. After all the merry and talks the girl friend said she can't sleep alone that she'd join us. At first I thought she was an agent of satan that doesn't want to leave her friends sight so I cannot "you know" her friend. grin But this girl came in and before I could even get them something to change on, this girl don off pant lie down for bed.

In summary last night was a success as there's no time to give full details grin grin

But the problem now is I'm so getting used to playing with two girls now. More like'

"one girl nor Dey reach me again" angry

I have upgraded to threesom and it's the best a man could ever ask for "bedwise" grin

How do I relate this to my fiancé? I want her to know I'm willing to pay additional bride price fee to include her girlfriends as part of the bride price package. Na for her to Dey arrange clean clean fine girls come house for the party as nairaland auto correct would call it. grin

Ma go wash cloth first.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
So we that don't have girl friend wetin make we do cry

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Stoopid angry

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
So we that don't have girl friend wetin make we do cry
its the best bro. Be happy.

You don’t know why? Just be happy!!!. grin

I like be like you but I don go far. cry

It’s like I have trekked to Ghana and to trek back to Nigeria again. cry I fitint. Lemme just relax there and enjoy the life.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2020
well,
ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Femeto: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2020
You should be banned for this rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2020
so all his rubbish happened last night, and this morning you av already become an addict.

u well so

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:
I'm in tears as I'm writing this. Have you all seen a grown man cry before? That's my case right now.

Yesterday I came back from work very angry. Then rain fell in the evening. This rain washed away all my pains cry

As the cold was becoming unbearable all of a sudden, I had to call one of my family friend to come keep me company. You know that kind cold that only hot brexx can keep you warm. Even if the brexx is not hot, let it be warm, just suck it and get warm from the inside.

This girl said she's with her friend and can't leave her friend all alone. I told her there's an extra room for her friend.

So they came. After all the merry and talks the girl friend said she can't sleep alone that she'd join us. At first I thought she was an agent of satan that doesn't want to leave her friends sight so I cannot "you know" her friend. grin But this girl came in and before I could even get them something to change on, this girl don off pant lie down for bed.

In summary last night was a success as there's no time to give full details grin grin

But the problem now is I'm so getting used to playing with two girls now. More like'

I have upgraded to threesom and it's the best a man could ever ask for "bedwise" grin

How do I relate this to my fiancé? I want her to know I'm willing to pay additional bride price fee to include her girlfriends as part of the bride price package. Na for her to Dey arrange clean clean fine girls come house for the party as nairaland auto correct would call it. grin

Ma go wash cloth first.

I stopped reading immediately I saw your moniker. Hope you made sense this time?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Abuventure: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:

Ma go wash cloth first.

mr stupidity has won for himself an award "the stupidest man in nigeria 2020" . congrats Mr stupid[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by oyatz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why can't you be man enough and marry two (or even three) brides at the same time?

stupidity:

Ma go wash cloth first.

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Papadoh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol so it happened last night & you've already become a addict? This clout-chaser is definitely living up to his moniker, Stupidity Of The Highest Order.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by osaggy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol. Calling you stupid is an insult to stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
You wish. Mtchew
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Papadoh:
Lol so it happened last night & you've already become a addict? This clout-chaser is definitely living up to his moniker, Stupidity Of The Highest Order.
grin you don't know me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin grin grin I just like this Stupidity,abeg enjoy your life.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by PanickMode(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Go to the market square and look for a sleeping mad woman. Steal her and carry her to your house. Then beg your wife to allow her participating in the party undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Countersam(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
stupidity:

Ma go wash cloth first.

You need deliverance...

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Immediately I saw this post in the morning, I just opened it and left to come back and read to drown the stress of today and I wasn't disappointed.

Stupidity no get equal for this forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
I used to think I was the most stupid person till I met OP
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by QwarkdFerengi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Go back to your workplace, back to the drawing board, back to formula and colonize that small tail when dey give you headache for office when you never fit dagger and come fall hand on top too. When you don clear that side, add her join your fiance. E go make brain wella. How you see am? Your fiance fit tear pant once tell you say she been dey think of 3sum. You never know until you try.

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Lalissa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
How about you get a life?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Lendex: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bro abeg is that all u will be living for. ���� reflect on your life that direction u are headed no dignity I must tell u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by LoveFayfay(f): 2:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Come out from your gate, walk straight to the bustop enter Keke to the next bustop, get down and take a left turn, you'd see a transformer, hug it and receive the sense you were denied from birth
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Baba suwe
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by Lightangel65: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Why don't people have sense. This post is rubbish
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) by CONFAMA: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
stupidity:
grin you don't know me.

Busted grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / See What Girls Do Now: This Is My Friend Wt Benefit / Photo: Shameless Couple Doing "It" In A Public Toilet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.