Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? (1058 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by Toppytee(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2010
My experience with my ex prompted this question.She used to call me Ademmy(my crown)and she even saved my number on her phone with it.She was so perfect with her fake love that everybody around me had soft feelings for her.A month after her service she left me&got married to a banker she told me during our time in school was from her hometown.We were getting on fine and nothing pointed to a dissolution infact i finished service 8months before her&age was on side.My greatest surprise was that for 3years i was her crown(Ademmy)while her husband now was Mr.xxxx even on her phone.My new gal now call me NEWBRAND but it does move me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by Spyker: 1:03pm On May 22, 2010
It is life, just move and be more sensitive to ladies and some of their deceit. But let this setback don't deter you, there are many good and decent ladies out there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by iice(f): 2:32pm On May 22, 2010
lol deceived by a sweet name. . .brick wall
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by boomii(f): 8:07pm On May 22, 2010
So funny,but guys always doubt a gal's luv if you save their real names on the fone.

As if their mama can't give them names like sweetheart,honey,darling grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Use Sweet Names To Deceive Guys? by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2010
You all are impossible, so you don't like a "sweet" name? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando / Love Equation / A Must Read: Things Men Know About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.