Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Love Equation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Equation (1056 Views)

And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) / Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry / Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Equation by amyg(f): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
So dis guy in ma church really likes me.he dotes on me nd publicly declares his affection 4 me bt wen we talk,its all church biz.now pple really think we v gone far in d r/ship.he tells every1 dt am d 1 delayn him.can u believe dis wen he has told me nothing.we,v been friends 4 1yr nw nd in all he invited me 2 his place jst last month 4 d 1st tyme.church biz discussion as usual.just 2wks ago,he mustered d courage 2 tel me on phone dt he loves me.he is d youth president in our church nd really prays a lot.I guess he is careful about his image.now my dear nl brothers,If it takes 1yr 2 say I love u,how long will it take 2 propose?
critics r welcome 2
Re: Love Equation by kunlejazz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
After almost a whole year, I guess you should be married to the brother now...lol or what is the present state of things? Don't tell me it didn't go beyond the I-love-you-over-the-phone stage and that you have another man. I really want to know what's up...lol grin
Re: Love Equation by amyg(f): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2012
Funny though 4 u 2 hear dat he is yet 2 find d guts.he confides in my gf abt it but gets confused wen he sees me.me,am just passive nd c him as unserious.
Not my duty 2 propose nah
Re: Love Equation by Kenistry(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2012
Dont stress ur head wit d equatns nw......jst let d rxn takes place first
Re: Love Equation by Kenistry(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2012
Dont stress ur head wit d equatns nw......jst let d rxn take place first
Re: Love Equation by 190theclown: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2012
The man nor get money thats why hes using delaying tactics till you give into his pressure

this tactics is called - toying with the prey

thats the best way to get a NIGERIAN girl these days wink wink
Re: Love Equation by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2012
You berra stay away from that mumu. If it takes him 1yr to ask u out, then it will tk 3 yrs to propose. After he ventually marry u, it will tk him 10 yrs to start to sleep with u.
Re: Love Equation by Mynd44: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2012
There is no problem here, he has told everyone how he feels about you except you so why not have him for lunch one afternoon and lay his cards in front of him? This way you would be helping him out of the hole he has found himself.
And remember that the woman is supposed to be the helper. According to the Bible anyway
Re: Love Equation by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2012
Some guys are just like dat. I guess u even like him too. Be patient with him, or u help him out sef. Not bad if a woman does it
Re: Love Equation by DExplorer1: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2012
..to think amyg was for me alone. *wishing* may his lips be sealed. Iseeee
Re: Love Equation by amyg(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
..to think amyg was for me alone. *wishing* may his lips be sealed. Iseeee
Am tired of being in d waiting room 4 u nah,hope it dosnt take u 2yrs 2 propose.(Rescue team,over here)
Re: Love Equation by amyg(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
tpacalipse: You berra stay away from that mumu. If it takes him 1yr to ask u out, then it will tk 3 yrs to propose. After he ventually marry u, it will tk him 10 yrs to start to sleep with u.
Abi o,I told my gf nt 2 worry.if na congo shining,shame no go catch am 4 mouth
Re: Love Equation by DExplorer1: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2012
amyg:
Am tired of being in d waiting room 4 u nah,hope it dosnt take u 2yrs 2 propose.(Rescue team,over here)
Oh my brazilian cucumber, i'm only processing the right moment. You know i so want you my sweety wink
Re: Love Equation by amyg(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh my brazilian cucumber, i'm only processing the right moment. You know i so want you my sweety wink
Oh dearie,I ll b waiting.just dnt ask wot happens during d waiting session*winks*
Re: Love Equation by Amya(f): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
What's with you and proposal sef?

The only thing I saw you writing about is how he dotes on you and likes you. What about you? Do you like him? If he asks you out, will agree? If he eventually proposes, will you accept?

You never for once said anything about how you feel about him. For all I know, it could just be an ego thing for you to feel desirable and wanted by someone coveted by many, whereas you don't really feel anything for him.

1 Like

Re: Love Equation by Agybabe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
@poster if you love him, tell him your mind about his attitude but if you don't, free the lad!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Una Go Gree Date A Very Handsome 69 Yr Old Man Wey Broke? / My Story / The Beautiful Wives Are Not Yet Born- But The Good Ones Have All Been Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.