Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (45245 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by imstrong1: 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
Issorite... na so you like am reach

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by hokafor(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2018
Igando never diapponints. I wonder why no award have been given to them
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Emassive(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2018
Sex is a major stakeholder in any marriage yet some saints try to play holy denying it essence .

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On May 11, 2018
LaCruzz:
Sex na food?? shocked
keep quiet pretender
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by fabulous986: 6:40pm On May 11, 2018
Very strong woman...
Thats the best option...
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by FaroukM(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2018
...old story... Igando people with sex starving syndrome
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by nezer83: 6:42pm On May 11, 2018
LaCruzz:
Sex na food?? shocked

2 years starvation for a married woman and u r asking if sex na food??
Haba...na food ooo as long as blood runs in her veins.
Don't come here making noise when ur eventual husband starves u sex for just one month.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by engrjacuzzi: 6:45pm On May 11, 2018
Igando and Kenya are beginning to have something in common

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Princewell2012(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2018
Taiwo20:
these type of stories are always from igando....whats wrong?

But this is not a good judgment. Who will be responsible for the little boy up keeping
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by utenwuson: 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
I just love men with options....... no time to pet some people
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Kwinsheba(f): 7:14pm On May 11, 2018
this is an old news na.....
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by 2buffagain(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The license of the medical doctor should be revoked.......Just imagine the excuse

I think the doctor was just trying to "cure" her with his own kpekus hence the nonsense diagnosis. This is what you call medical toasting. grin
Unfortunately she nor get (be like say she no too sharp) , and took it as a real medical diagnosis.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On May 11, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Sèx is in trouble, she denied her ex husband sex for eight good times and he denied her sex for 2 good years choi,the man nah legend for do me i do affairs.

Ladies are pretenders. Behaving like they don't want it but refuse and do like you don't want it yourself. Na beg dem go come beg. Iranu abasha.

I can bet you that out of this 127 guests am seeing viewing this thread, atleast 50 percent na females. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 11, 2018
Fkforyou:
Without thinking twice I already knew who the OP was... undecided

He must be a court clerk as he is never lacking in marriage drama news.... undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by sarahade(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2018
LaCruzz:
Sex na food?? shocked
Yes n.a. food.
When the man is not dead.
2 years not 2 month o. I won't even try 2 months sef when my husband is well and alive

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Eazie351(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2018
now the woman can Bleep around so as not to get sick

nice one
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Eazie351(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
seriously, i typed *Bleep* and it was modified to *bleep *

what the Bleep?
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Audina: 8:41pm On May 11, 2018
she has been in and out of the hospital cause she's sex starved... how did she survive b4 marriage
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2018
Nawa for this woman oo, but na her mind she talk sha
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by fortunechy(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba n polygamy..... tufiakwa
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Witnes: 12:24am On May 12, 2018
Riversides2003:
Maybe the court should start rearranging some marriage equations, they should merge people that love sex together and merge the once that don’t fancy it together maybe there will be peace in the land. Some of these women no matter how strong, hard and rough you handle them on bed,they will never get satisfied.

Olomi lo ma re. If u know u know.
Instead of disgracing urself, plz kindly read b4 commenting next time.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Riversides2003(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2018
Witnes:

Instead of disgracing urself, plz kindly read b4 commenting next time.

I don’t know why people like you don’t mind your business, is it a must to quote me, if what I said doesn’t go well with you kindly scroll down and get the Bleep off. Never in your life quote me again you stupid idiot.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Wizaugpet(m): 1:54am On May 12, 2018
Pls come and Marry me... I'll fill those Vacant 2 yrs, and continue the future ones... grin
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Roycemadeit(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2018
The doctor must prescribed sex because conji na bastard.

Madam: "I am not feeling good since last time I came"
Doc: "When last and how frequent do you have sex?".
Madam- 2years ago
Doc : its sex infact you need to have sex aa soon as possible otherwise .... People die every day from lack of good sex. And slowly its getting out of hand that's why it's obvious now, the sooner the better..
Madam: my husband has stop touching me
Doc: as your doctor I am in the best position to touch you nobody will know, you know I swore an oath of secrecy?
Madam: please start touching me now I don't want to die
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by sapeleboi(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2018
and cucumber is just 50naira only cry *mumu*)
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nobody: 10:08am On May 12, 2018
LaCruzz:
Sex na food?? shocked

No, but its enough for marriages to crash
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Toosure70: 10:42am On May 12, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The license of the medical doctor should be revoked.......Just imagine the excuse
maybe the doctor wants to help the situation.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Witnes: 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
Riversides2003:

I don’t know why people like you don’t mind your business, is it a must to quote me, if what I said doesn’t go well with you kindly scroll down and get the Bleep off. Never in your life quote me again you stupid idiot.
So this burn u deep 2ru d skin to d bone marrow? Sorry ehh. I only try to help u next time 4 further embarrassment.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Chigeorge2015(m): 4:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Sex is too sweet abeg
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Evablizin:
shocked

Sèx is in trouble, she denied her ex husband sex for eight good times and he denied her sex for 2 good years choi,the man nah legend for do me i do affairs.

It is always good to have options
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Onebabe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.