Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini (7228 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / Sexy Pictures Of Young Hollywood Actress, Kira Kosarin Showing Off Her Hot Body / See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Kingsley10000: 4:02pm On May 11, 2018
Bbnaija:sexy pictures of bambam on ankara bikini,pictures gotten from her instagram page

rate her with a scale of 1-10,I think I will give her 4/10

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2018
Mgbidi jericho oda go!! Oda go!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by amakadihot87(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2018
That is not akara bikini......
that is not the fvcking bambam

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Kingsley10000: 4:33pm On May 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
That is not akara bikini...... that is not the fvcking bambam
what was that if not bikini
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Kingsley10000: 7:39pm On May 11, 2018
mrdashing10:
Mgbidi jericho oda go!! Oda go!!
lol
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Josh64(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2018
This is not bambam. She likes showing teeth in her pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Bbnaija:sexy pictures of bambam on ankara bikini,pictures gotten from her instagram page

rate her with a scale of 1-10,I think I will give her 4/10

This is nice.
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by amakadihot87(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
Kingsley10000:
what was that if not bikini
........not ankara
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by okwabayi(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2018
You guys are right, it's not her. However the model shown has the same build as she does.
Thunder will fire the BBN camera crew for not showing me, on their fourth day in the house, when Alex asked Bamike to twerk while wearing a bikini. She obliged but the bastards decided to keep it to themselves. I swear e remain small make I no naked for midnight lay curse on their whole generation.
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Kingsley10000: 11:40am On May 12, 2018
Josh64:
This is not bambam. She likes showing teeth in her pictures.
she decides to conceal her teeth
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by Kingsley10000: 11:41am On May 12, 2018
okwabayi:
You guys are right, it's not her. However the model shown has the same build as she does.
Thunder will fire the BBN camera crew for not showing me, on their fourth day in the house, when Alex asked Bamike to twerk while wearing a bikini. She obliged but the bastards decided to keep it to themselves. I swear e remain small make I no naked for midnight lay curse on their whole generation.
Crazy man
Re: Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2018
My condolences to Olympus...

How art the mighty fallen...

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Don't Like Sex Much / Who Should Ask, 'Will You Marry Me?' / My Embarrassing First Kiss Experience. What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.