Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) (6164 Views)

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2018
Now here's a mom that understand how the game rolls, An excited twitter user just shared what her mom got for her sister on her birthday, and its not a regular birthday gift, its sanitary pad, Imagine getting such from your mom...lol.

See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/shocking-see-what-mom-bought-for-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by thesicilian: 6:50am On May 12, 2018
How old is she?
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:53am On May 12, 2018
What's bad about this? Any gift given should be appreciated

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:56am On May 12, 2018
Maybe during her mum's time there was no pad

So now that her daughter has grown to that stage , she wants to make sure her dauta doesnt lack anything

ALWAYS shud make her an ambassador cool

5 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:59am On May 12, 2018
Mtchwwwww,OP what is shocking about this gift?

Be kiaful.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by swiz123(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2018
That's stupidity from her mom.

Can't/doesn't she buy her sanitary pads on a normal day? Why buy her the same thing on a special day in her life.

I'd sell those things If I were her daughter.

Some slowpokes are still asking what's wrong with the gift. Well, I guess I just told you guys why it's shocking to gift your daughter a regular thing on her birthday.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by HeWrites(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2018
Let me Decode

My daughter, I know you're not yet RIPE, so this is my way of knowing you're still seeing your PERIOD till you MARRY.

With that much pads I can tell its a long time.

Savage Mum grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by awa(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2018
What's wrong with what the Mum bought?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:06am On May 12, 2018
Beautifull gift, God bless our mother's. I saw a thread the other day people were complaining about the cost of pads.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2018
Lol na nice gift o. Always pad for that matter. She no know how much dem dey sell pad for market now? She won't have to buy pad till her next birthday so long they do not expire. I'm sure it's about a dozen there so if she use one for one month, she won't spend money on pad anymore till next yr.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by swiz123(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2018
awa:
What's wrong with what the Mum bought?

Everything is wrong with it
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2018
Lol... Nigerian Moms are and will always be the best Moms ever liveth...!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

Everything is wrong with it

Make the Mom buy her a house or maybe a private jet instead abi??

Muna learn to appreciate little things... I'm pretty sure there is a reason for and also a motive for that gift...
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2018
cheesy
this is the woman with issue of blood.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 12, 2018
Fake Story undecided
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Lonestar124: 7:56am On May 12, 2018
Her mother must be an economist cheesy

At least she will not buy sanitary pads for three years or more than cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Baddiezz(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2018
It's a very thoughtful gift
Buying it monthly can be an hassle

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2018
the mum is passing message to her not to get belle

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

Can't/doesn't she buy her sanitary pads on a normal day? Why buy her the same thing on a special day in her life.

Some slowpokes are still asking what's wrong with the gift. Well, I guess I just told you guys why it's shocking to gift your daughter a regular thing on her birthday.

Stop that Mentality. Every single day is a special day

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 10:51am On May 12, 2018
Seeing that ladies have been complaining lately about the cost of sanitary pad, I believe it's a nice gift. These should last her for a long period of time
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2018
thesicilian:
How old is she?
. Good question.
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by flyca: 11:47am On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

By your logic, it'd better to buy her clothes because she's been naked all her life?

Or take her out to an eatery because she has never eaten rice and chiken undecided

I mean what will she buy or do for her (within her means) that she has never done? Or that has never been done for her?

You judge a full grown adult maama based on a single picture?

A gift is a gift. So pleaseeeeeee, Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2018
Aww that's lovely. She'll really save some money for sanitary pads as they are getting expensive these days.

Aunty hope you won't miss your period sha o wink
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2018
A coded way of telling her don't disgrace the family...

Behind that woman's gift ,is a mother standing with koboko ..

African mama they know how to treat mess ups

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

From dictionaries definitions of stupidity,
You are the stupid one

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
I like her already.
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by thewritingtodo(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Seeing that ladies have been complaining lately about the cost of sanitary pad, I believe it's a nice gift. These should last her for a long period of time
Hmmm...long period of time..nice pun. grin
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:25pm On May 12, 2018
thewritingtodo:

Hmmm...long period of time..nice pun. grin
Lol.... I didn't even notice that till now grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by thewritingtodo(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol.... I didn't even notice that till now grin
Lol..i notice them easily o.. bro u did I without even thinking. #softwrk
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by amalder: 7:49pm On May 12, 2018
that to tell her, she's a woman now #MyOpinion
Re: Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2018
na their Business

(1) (2) (Reply)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.