Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! (6158 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2022
We rise by lifting others they say, but we (can) still fall by lifting others.......Yorubas would say "Ore ni won"(there's limitations to help)!
Whenever u want to help or assist anyone please and please think it through thoroughly,even pray about it sef! To avoid had i know later...
I am a 30 years old guy who is into livestock Farming(poultry)...

After uni things weren't has it used to be, no more free money from your folks and all...
In 2017 i traveled to Benin Republic, but came back due to language barrier plus i felt cotonou wasnt better than Nigeria then,so i had to come back to home  (naija),Getting back to naija things became hard,i was staying with a friend then......As i no fit do Yahoo,Thief or do Rituals,i decided to work in a poultry! First few months was hard, hard cuz it was my first time,the stress and workload wasnt my thing but i kept on believing,hoping and praying for a good and better life...

TBC...

3 Likes

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by helinues: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2022
It was a Saturday evening, I decided to chill out not too far from house.

Getting to the place, I ordered for my brand of drink, served and settle down to enjoy my Saturday evening . Two guys came in, sat infront of me and having their drinks. I dey always like to mind my business so I followed the tradition.

After some time, one of the guy initiated conversation, as usual, I am used to story from people drunk or not . In order to placed him to where he belongs, I told him I couldn't hear him clearly cos of the background music. That we should move aside so that I can hear whatever story he might throw which can't be more than money.

As expected the guy started 18th century story, I bluntly told him, straight to the point. He said he needed some money, I didn't even allow him to go too long before telling him that I only came out to enjoy my self that I already budgeted the money I am having.

Then he asked if I could buy him drinks, meanwhile, this guy already shared two whisky which I bought cos that was the origination of the conversation cos he asked if he could share, I told him but you have been sharing from my drinks, why buying you new one.

Then he said that's okay but he has little last request, I asked what, he said he wanted to call someone, if he could make use of my phone, I was gladly ready to do that cos that wouldn't cost me much, I even recharged extra airtime for him to enjoy himself.

I returned back to my drink expecting the guy to return, after 5 mins of waiting for him, I tried to look for him, he has disappeared into thin air . Same as his friend..

If you dey hear confusion raised to power 18, that was how I was confused when I realised my phone is gone.

I lost my phone with funds in different e-currencies which can't be retrieved plus access to some emails.

All in the name of trying to help. I learned Sha cos I had to trekked back home as the cash I was having didn't cover the bills, bought drinks for others, I relied on enough funds on my mobile money .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
We actually don't rise by lifting others, we rise by working hard and then luck.

I've seen a lot of people who sacrificed all the had for their ext family members to get the higher places and when the do, they forget them, they ignore all their calls for help.

I have seen stingy people, like my ex boss, who will frankly tell you she owes you nothing aside your salaries doing well because she handles her work very well, you mess up, she bleeps you up.

Don't be deceived by the word we rise by lifting other, those who don't give their Shi Shi dey achieve too .

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Choilila: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Haakeem(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2022
cool
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Goldbw122(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
We actually don't rise by lifting others, we rise by working hard and then luck.

I've seen a lot of people who sacrificed all the had for their ext family members to get the higher places and when the do, they forget them, they ignore all their calls for help.

I have seen stingy people, like my ex boss, who will frankly tell you she owes you nothing aside your salaries doing well because she handles her work very well, you mess up, she bleeps you up.

Don't be deceived by the word we rise by lifting other, those who don't give their Shi Shi dey achieve too .

True talk....no be lie!!

3 Likes

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2022
The first 2 farmer owners i worked with na serious case, them dey use person like jacky..But i honestly wasnt really bothered bout the stress cuz i love and had passion for Poultry farming........fast forward to the  ending of  2018, i applied for a farm manager job in another farm and i was given the job, the pay was way way reasonable + 1s in a day feeding!! I started the work, while in the farm settlement,i met a brother(I will call him Brother A), he was kinda popular in the farm settlement..i made friends with him and used to share with him whatever it is i was going through and all, and he has been amazing(till date) and supportive (May Allaah bless and reward him)...

While i was working,i was saving aggressively,i no even fit buy phone for myself (imagine i was using nokia 6020 in 2017)clothes or material things wasnt on my mind(mind u,i was never looking haggard or rough,i still maintain my fine boy looks) cuz my plan was to Japa then(UAE was on my mind), though i was able to save up to 150k in less than 10months,i felt and know the money cant even do anything,The day i reached 150k something told me to.change my clothes and fone, but i wrestled with that spirit..when i couldnt think through i went straight to Bro A told him the amount i had, i asked what business i can do with this money, he suggested i should buy a ram rear it for few months and sell it(it was less than 3months from Salah/ileya), i was wowed and felt thats a good idea....

TBC..
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Tboymessiah(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Iamaboonasir:
The first 2 farmer owners i worked with na serious case, them dey use person like jacky..But i honestly wasnt really bothered bout the stress cuz i love and had passion for Poultry farming........fast forward to the  ending of  2018, i applied for a farm manager job in another farm and i was given the job, the pay was way way reasonable + 1s in a day feeding!! I started the work, while in the farm settlement,i met a brother(I will call him Brother A), he was kinda popular in the farm settlement..i made friends with him and used to share with him whatever it is i was going through and all, and he has been amazing(till date) and supportive (May Allaah bless and reward him)...

While i was working,i was saving aggressively,i no even fit buy phone for myself (imagine i was using nokia 6020 in 2017)clothes or material things wasnt on my mind(mind u,i was never looking haggard or rough,i still maintain my fine boy looks) cuz my plan was to Japa then(UAE was on my mind), though i was able to save up to 150k in less than 10months,i felt and know the money cant even do anything,The day i reached 150k something told me to.change my clothes and fone, but i wrestled with that spirit..when i couldnt think through i went straight to Bro A told him the amount i had, i asked what business i can do with this money, he suggested i should buy a ram rear it for few months and sell it(it was less than 3months from Salah/ileya), i was wowed and felt thats a good idea....

TBC..

NasoLifeBe!!!

Ogbeni wetin happen, abeg continue joor I don dey enjoy de story self, next time try and type all ur story for MSW before dishing it out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Simplelion: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2022
I stopped reading when i notice it helinus......
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by yuping(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2022
undecided all people can think about is scamming.
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Ogbeni wetin happen, abeg continue joor I don dey enjoy se story self, next time try and type all ur story for MSW before dishing it out

I will broh,i been busy small nii..
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2022
We
helinues:

Getting to the place, I ordered for my brand of drink, served and settle down to enjoy my Saturday evening . Two guys came in, sat infront of me and having their drinks. I dey always like to mind my business so I followed the tradition.

After some time, one of the guy initiated conversation, as usual, I am used to story from people drunk or not . In order to placed him to where he belongs, I told him I couldn't hear him clearly cos of the background music. That we should move aside so that I can hear whatever story he might throw which can't be more than money.

As expected the guy started 18th century story, I bluntly told him, straight to the point. He said he needed some money, I didn't even allow him to go too long before telling him that I only came out to enjoy my self that I already budgeted the money I am having.

Then he asked if I could buy him drinks, meanwhile, this guy already shared two whisky which I bought cos that was the origination of the conversation cos he asked if he could share, I told him but you have been sharing from my drinks, why buying you new one.

Then he said that's okay but he has little last request, I asked what, he said he wanted to call someone, if he could make use of my phone, I was gladly ready to do that cos that wouldn't cost me much, I even recharged extra airtime for him to enjoy himself.

I returned back to my drink expecting the guy to return, after 5 mins of waiting for him, I tried to look for him, he has disappeared into thin air . Same as his friend..

If you dey hear confusion raised to power 18, that was how I was confused when I realised my phone is gone.

I lost my phone with funds in different e-currencies which can't be retrieved plus access to some emails.

All in the name of trying to help. I learned Sha cos I had to trekked back home as the cash I was having didn't cover the bills, bought drinks for others, I relied on enough funds on my mobile money .

Inside life....u should have stayed with him while u gave him your done, sorry for your loss brother!!
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by 1818e: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by helinues: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Iamaboonasir:
We

Inside life....u should have stayed with him while u gave him your done, sorry for your loss brother!!

For the fact that he came with someone, I wouldn't have willingly handle my phone to him based on instincts.

The more you go out, the more you are vulnerable to whatever.
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Bro A has 2 big cows and 2 rams he was planning on selling for ileya...Afterour conversation Myself and Bro A went straight to the ram market, got 3 rams for about 30k,32k,35k then, the plan was to sell for a minimum of 60k, depending on the size(feeding them wasnt a problem,i work in a farm settlement feeds,grass,drugs etc was never a problem).... After few days, one of the ram was looking very,very sick with watery stool (like it was poisoned, God knows best),i felt down and told Brother A which called his (then) friend who was a vet(he works and manage a farm in the settlement as well)!!

Bro A introduced me to his friend( the vet),we became close (not very close then)just normal elegbon for area due to the fact that he is my friends pal!!

Sha! 2 out of the ram died,as a muslim i could eat more sell it(mind you i didnt keep the rams in my farm, cause of all this unnecessary oga wahala...it was on another farm not far from.mine,i just got there to do the feeding) the fear of not letting the last one die,i sold the last sick one to the doctor(this is where we became close), since he said he can rear it and i was scared of losing the ram,make all my money no just waste like that! I became sad,it affected me somehow+that period my boss was becoming very very annoying,that period the workload was way too much, sotey feed crusher almost cut my index finger trowey,i was down and i told bro A he said i should chill alil that hes planning something for me(which he actually did),he got another farm for me outside the settlement(another location).... My new Boss and bro A are friends (not friends friends like that, bro A knows so much about poultry,my boss doesn't, hes rich and works with a giant telecom company in Nigeria) he just want to invest in poultry farming and Bro A was his guidance...

TBC...
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

For the fact that he came with someone, I wouldn't have willingly handle my phone to him based on instincts.

The more you go out, the more you are vulnerable to whatever.

True that sha!!
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Nonexisting: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Ogbeni Helinues, allow the nigga finish his story before bringing up your nonsense story. Small thing now, you go begin campaign for your lord and master for here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2022
April 2019 i left the settlement and moved to the community where my new farm is and started working with my new boss, its a new farm, the stress was there as usual (im used to it)i decided to keep saving to japa, this time more aggressively!! I saved a reasonable amount and it was time to start plan for traveling...Boom! Covid set in,lockdown everywhere,i felt like my village people was watching my steps and moves, alot was running through my head and mind!
Meanwhile,i already made friends with few people in the community, i told a close pal of mine then of my plans and how corona was trying to fvck it up!! He smiled and said i shouldn't travel(like i cant those periods cuz of covid)he suggested i should buy a land which i did (bought the land in the community and made foundation), meanwhile those period i was away from my former workplace (to my new place of work) i still use to talk and chat with Bro A,i was loyal to the core to him, told him my plans,how it changed and all(due to covid),told him about the work etc...sha! I was updating him about/on everything...

2019/2020(during corona) things changed gan for me(which i thank God for) Everything was going on well,like well Alhamdulilaah, my life changed,ease came...not until 2021 when i met Bro A's friend (The VET guy)!!!

TBC.....
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Whois(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Simplelion:
I stopped reading when i notice it helinus ......

You should read his comment you might learn from it duh I understand most people dislike him for supporting "the killing of end sars protesters" cry the 70 year old man no try that year
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Ocholu: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Chairman type this story ones and for all na. Wetin be all these TBC's? Nawa Oh!
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Simplelion: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Whois:

You should read his comment you might learn from it duh I understand most people dislike him for supporting "the killing of end sars protesters" cry the 70 year old man no try that year

I have given up on that Monika, no wonder he couldn't get work after graduation.
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Iamaboonasir(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ocholu:
Chairman type this story ones and for all na. Wetin be all these TBC's? Nawa Oh!

No vex brother.....i will, na work dey tie my hands!!
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Helinues Na mumu you be... How you go give a stranger your phone, without giving him correct marking. Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Adaanna(f): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op continue abeg
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by TheWolfen(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmm
Such is life
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Nicepoker(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Hell anus go and create your own thread.

1 Like

Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by helinues: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Hell anus go and create your own thread.

Stop trolling.

It's not good for your health
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Nicepoker(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Stop trolling.

It's not good for your health
Result of a failed experiment.
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by helinues: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Result of a failed experiment.

And what exactly did you experiment that failed?

You are yet to make any single contribution apart from trolling.

Oh, I didn't even see the moniker name before, this must be another alternative of nofuckstogive

Is trolling now a profession?
Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by Nicepoker(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And what exactly did you experiment that failed?

You are yet to make any single contribution apart from trolling.

Oh, I didn't even see the moniker name before, this must be another alternative of nofuckstogive

Is trolling now a profession?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Girls Dress So Ashawo / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World / Ladies: Are The Bushes Returning Again And Men How Do You Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.