Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko (2297 Views)

Amatarasha Biko Bia Kanyi Luo...ahurungi Nanya ( Igbo Comments Pls) / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Zinny25(f): 12:18pm On May 12, 2018
1. How do you prove to a guy/girl that you truly love him/her. When they both feel Insecure owing to their past experiences with the opposite sex.?

2. How can one deal with distance in relationship. Does distant relationship work these days
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
cool

Number 2 question... Does LDR works? Yes! If the couple will work together & have the same aim in life.. Nothing is impossible despite of the distance.. cool

It won't be easy but it's possible..
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:28pm On May 12, 2018
LDR is a ruse.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 12, 2018
Distant relationship does not work.

Just have one BF that would be Oiling your Pvssy who is in close proximity until your main spouse comes back. Then you guys can settle down & marry.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Number 2 question... Does LDR works? Yes! If the couple will work together & have the same aim in life.. Nothing is impossible despite of the distance.. cool

It won't be easy but it's possible..

It doesn't work my sister, lets not decieve ourselves any longer

3 Likes

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by uboma(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
LDR is a ruse.

I concur...

3 Likes

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:39pm On May 12, 2018
cruchenutii:

grin

And who told you? Maybe in Ng it doesn't work...But always remember, there are so many LDR that end up in marriage outside Ng... cool
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
cruchenutii:

That it didn't work for you doesn't necessarily mean it can't work for another.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by coolestofall(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2018
Zinny25:
1. How do you proof to a guy/girl that you truly love him/her. When they both feel Insecure owing to their past experiences with the opposite sex.?
Time will heal d insecurity, just stay faithful n show love in ur own ways.

Zinny25:

2. How can one deal with distance in relationship. Does distant relationship work these days
The only way around this is 2 set d rule "whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

1 Like

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
coolestofall:

The only way around this is 2 set d rule "whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Exactly my point, because something is always gonna happen in Vegas. Let women stop deceiving themselves please.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Zinny25(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2018
OK. I'm in a long distant relationship right now and I want it to work out. I'm not thinking of cheating on him with anyone here cos it's not my 'thing', ain't used to loving two guys at a time. What are the necessary steps you think I should take so the relationship doesn't hit the rocks
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by ojun50(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2018
Babe jst keep reassuring yr man that u love him, call him, visit him, text him nd pray for him, sometimes u can send gift to him through waybill.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by labanj1(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2018
Just do the basic things you know you can keep up with (Calls, Messages, Visits when you are free, etc). Don't overdo things because once you can't keep up, he might begin to think something is not right.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by agbonkamen(f): 4:46pm On May 12, 2018
i am into one currently LDR but the guy is boring i swear. communication between US is zero and i will dump his sorry ass soon. i love him genuinely but he is making me sad

1 Like

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Princesslaurel: 5:47pm On May 12, 2018
There has to be trust and constant communication between both of you. You guys should visit each other often. And more importantly start planning to settle down so u can join him over there or at most get engaged . LDR exceeding 6mths and more without any serious commitment can be a big challenge. You two should just work on being together, that is staying in the same location
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Zinny25(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am into one currently LDR but the guy is boring i swear. communication between US is zero and i will dump his sorry ass soon. i love him genuinely but he is making me sad
Lol please temper justice with mercy
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by IamPlato(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2018
Zinny25:
1. How do you prove to a guy/girl that you truly love him/her. When they both feel Insecure owing to their past experiences with the opposite sex.

Mistakes From Past Should Affect Present Situations. Let The Past Be The Past... How Many Past Experiences Have You Had That is Making You Feel Insecured

It Works... It Will Work If You Want It To

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by IamPlato(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
SORRY DEAR sad

1 Like

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by SoapQueen(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2018
ojun50:
Babe jst keep reassuring yr man that u love him, call him, visit him, text him nd pray for him, sometimes u can send gift to him through waybill.

Are you sure all these will work? I did all the aforementioned was planning to buy him a gift but it still didn't work out.

Love can't/ shouldn't be one-sided.

3 Likes

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by austyn0(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2018
Relationship is a very difficult thing to handle,, if you are tryna do right sometimes you end up doing wrong,, just try to do your best....

Fight to know your partner so well..

Try to know what his/her gender demands..

Just be positive,, each day work on detecting your flaws and correcting them.... Concerning distance relationships,, it does work if you see your partner frequently,, it shouldn't be longer than 4months at the very least,, when you meet him or her,, try to leave a lasting impression..... Ogwusie ka oram na onu....
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2018
Zinny25:
OK. I'm in a long distant relationship right now and I want it to work out. I'm not thinking of cheating on him with anyone here cos it's not my 'thing', ain't used to loving two guys at a time. What are the necessary steps you think I should take so the relationship doesn't hit the rocks
First, make sure he loves you the way you do.
Always call and chat online but know your timezone differences, know your daily schedules and put those into considerations.
Trust him and be patient.
Goodluck dear.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2018
SoapQueen:

Are you sure all these will work? I did all the aforementioned was planning to buy him a gift but it still didn't work out.

Love can't/ shouldn't be one-sided.
Love shouldn't be one sided but what we are seeing now is making people to be very careful.
Most females want it to work as well as males, but moral societal decay is destroying the foundation of what love truly is.
Some comments I see on Nairaland self makes me shiver sometimes.
God is in charge though.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 12, 2018
Good Day Ma, about what you stated is something you can answer by yourself, because you are the only one that sees what is really going on within you and him which gives answers to what you are asking for.

My Answer - Distant Relationship Is Cool When The Both Of You Understand The Laws Of Growth.

First - you need to understand who he really is and then know if he is mature enough to keep a woman.

Secondly - talk to him that you would like to see him[thats if you have not seen him] Note - not you going to see him, but him coming to see you. If he is the angry type, calm him down in a mature way.

Third - dont over show him you love him because he will think you cant do without him, sometimes ignore his calls and dont call for a whole day. If he really loves you, he will find you and if you see the relationship gone far, you can talk about how you want the life to be.

Lastly - you need this characters within you - Patience, Understanding, Respect, Kindness, Supportive, Responsibility, Humility And God fearing. Just bring your self down, even if he is mad at you be still and be silent, when he calms down, you politly speak some sense into his inteligence and wept out those odd thoughts. With time the love will grow old, and it will be a happy ever after ending.

And A Relationship Without God Is Like An Empty World Without Him In Your Life.

Note - you can kiss and romance him, but dont let him login in to the bad land with his 4g wireless, dont let it. Even if you are a virgin or not. And dont forger those Characters You Need. And please, next time becareful of how you share your mind to the public, its never safe

Am Sorry For The Long Words.

1 Like

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 2:51am On May 13, 2018
agbonkamen:

Women never seize to amaze me, So how would the guy be interesting when you guys are not together ehn? Tell me? He should entertain you on WhatsApp video call or be reading jokes for you? or dancing shaku shaku on WhatsApp video calls.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by SoapQueen(f): 3:04am On May 13, 2018
kingkakaone:

Love shouldn't be one sided but what we are seeing now is making people to be very careful.
Most females want it to work as well as males, but moral societal decay is destroying the foundation of what love truly is.
Some comments I see on Nairaland self makes me shiver sometimes.
God is in charge though.

Yes, He is.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 3:10am On May 13, 2018
1) you can't
2) it's not a relationship, so no.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Kobicove(m): 5:49am On May 13, 2018
The success of a Long distance relationship depends on the age of the relationship undecided
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by DwayneLee: 5:54am On May 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
First, make sure he loves you the way you do.
Always call and chat online but know your timezone differences, know your daily schedules and put those into considerations.
Trust him and be patient.
Goodluck dear.
Long-distance relationships are very difficult to tolerate.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by agbonkamen(f): 8:19am On May 13, 2018
cruchenutii:

Women never seize to amaze me, So how would the guy be interesting when you guys are not together ehn? Tell me? He should entertain you on WhatsApp video call or be reading jokes for you? or dancing shaku shaku on WhatsApp video calls.
i do most of the calling i care so about him and i love him sincerelly if i am lying may God punish me. i told him about it but he said i am complaining
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 9:00am On May 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
i do most of the calling i care so about him and i love him sincerelly if i am lying may God punish me. i told him about it but he said i am complaining

Okay no p. All I can say is If you have an elder sister/person you can talk to about your situation, there comes a time when you will know its time to leave a Relationship. I hope its not because of those boys on your street that are toasting you tongue Take care sha...
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On May 13, 2018
LDR doesn't work anymore don't be deceived dear ...
yes back in the day it did but now its just pointless ..... some rare cases do work but very rare 1% and if you look at those individuals are very very mature or have met and dated before the distance .. no matter how well you think you know someone you can't know them by words only! u need physical interaction... think its childish like fantasy ..
The only LDR you need is GOD!
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Lalas247(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2018
Zinny25:
my dear no matter the steps u take ...
one person will be prone to temptation... alit of long distant relationship the guy has a side chic and I just feel for the ladies thinking their relationship is working ..
how long have u two been together and where is he now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Hardly Initiate Divorce?? / Revealed! Checkout The 5 Satisfying S*x Positions For Any Man With A Micro-p*nis / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Reportedly Marries 79-year-old Oyinbo Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.