Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko (2298 Views)

Amatarasha Biko Bia Kanyi Luo...ahurungi Nanya ( Igbo Comments Pls) / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols) / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Squirrel01: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
LDR works when there is trust among the Two party.
And to your first question, Be yourself. if it's meant to be, it will.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by agbonkamen(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
cruchenutii:

Okay no p. All I can say is If you have an elder sister/person you can talk to about your situation, there comes a time when you will know its time to leave a Relationship. I hope its not because of those boys on your street that are toasting you tongue Take care sha...
Lol which boys again grin grin grin
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
It depend on the individual.to me long distance relationship do work perfectly
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by RealityShot: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am into one currently LDR but the guy is boring i swear. communication between US is zero and i will dump his sorry ass soon. i love him genuinely but he is making me sad
are you making him happy?
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by RealityShot: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Zinny25:
1. How do you prove to a guy/girl that you truly love him/her. When they both feel Insecure owing to their past experiences with the opposite sex.?

2. How can one deal with distance in relationship. Does distant relationship work these days
open communication is the foundation of any Long lasting relationship

Long distance relationship is tough, only constant (not excess) communication can make it bearable.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by milemimi93(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Zinny25:
1. How do you prove to a guy/girl that you truly love him/her. When they both feel Insecure owing to their past experiences with the opposite sex.?

2. How can one deal with distance in relationship. Does distant relationship work these days

1. By making some selfless sacrifices.

2. Distance Relationship hardly works in a country were everygirl is a

But try your best.

Prepare for the worst but still pray for the best.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by agbonkamen(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
RealityShot:
are you making him happy?
i am
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by RealityShot: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am
how do you know that? Did he say so?

I once had a girlfriend who visited whenever she wanted.
I was miserable because she never comes when I want.
Nor does she do anything I suggest.

To me I was just a D... for her to use whenever she wanted.

This just one instance of many.

Ask him... (open communication)

If you are scared enough to seek help.. Then you have noticed something you don't like.. Talk with him about it.

Better a short working relationship than a long bondage relationship.
Re: Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko by agbonkamen(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
RealityShot:
how do you know that? Did he say so?

I once had a girlfriend who visited whenever she wanted.
I was miserable because she never comes when I want.
Nor does she do anything I suggest.

To me I was just a D... for her to use whenever she wanted. he knows that frankly typing

This just one instance of many.

Ask him... (open communication)

If you are scared enough to seek help.. Then you have noticed something you don't like.. Talk with him about it.

Better a short working relationship than a long bondage relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX / Guys N Girls Share Your First Sex Experience And How It Happened.. / Why Do People Lie On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.