Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) (4625 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2018
If you are here to see nudes,private regions and sexy bodies my dear then their is something wrong with you somewhere.

You need help,come to Jesus for he cares.

OR

You are a pervert or sex maniac,then repent and come to Jesus before it is too late.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2018
You need Jesus more for conceiving and putting up a deceptive caption irrespective of the content or the purpose intended

5 Likes

Re: Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) by kenrisma535(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2018
angry.u kinda backward and retarded. i see u need a doctor really cuz i do not understand what u just posted.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander / Crazy Photos Of Mental Disorder Man Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Athletico Madrid / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.