Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander (4629 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2018
It's been a year since I shared pictures of my transformation journey here ...https://www.nairaland.com/3357825/before-after-hitting-gym-pictures

With a tight and crazy schedule I still try
keep up with the gym and it's paying off.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2018
U look ugly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ab025(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly
check the previous thread ... I was uglier

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by swiz123(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247
Pocohantas
Queensuccubbus
Biancan
Safiaa
Kimbra

Come and masturbate over this
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:07am On May 19, 2018
See fine guy. With permission, can I chyke? grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 11:09am On May 19, 2018
I think I saw a beard ... shocked
Kudos on keeping fit ... the pot belle gang will not like this confidence grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:10am On May 19, 2018
Dope!

Try squatting to help your legs(thigh), it seems you don't focus on that.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2018
Thumbs up.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:
Dope!

Try squatting to help your legs(thigh), it seems you don't focus on that.
Taken...would work on it. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Safiaa(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2018
swiz123:

Come and masturbate over this
I have something against guys who go the gym. I mean them gym fanatics. They normally fall into a particular group, which I can’t stand. Dealt with many. So I’m not impressed
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tallesty1(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly
At least he can show his face without make up, unlike the lady on your dp that is still not pretty even after she covered her face with the best of Jacob's emulsion paint.

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by boyjo: 11:18am On May 19, 2018
Hi handsome, are you born again? wink
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:19am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
I have something against guys who go the gym. I mean them gym fanatics. They normally fall into a particular group, which I can’t stand. Dealt with many. So I’m not impressed

Fvckboiz or violence.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I sell tissue papers. grin

In case your wetness becomes visible.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
With all pleasure ma'am cool
Mariinee:
With all pleasure ma'am
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:21am On May 19, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
Taken...would work on it. Thank you sir

Alright buddy.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Safiaa(f): 11:22am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Fvckboiz or violence.
self absorbed/ narcissistic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:23am On May 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

She should use sand and foam.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:23am On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly

ugly thing like you. I can tell you are fat from your face, with stretch marks everywhere. And your pussy stinks to the high heavens

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25am On May 19, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
With all pleasure ma'am cool With all pleasure ma'am
Lol. Can I PM? grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

She should use sand and foam.
Wicked people. undecided
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:26am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
self absorbed/ narcissistic.

Wrong, not all.

Sometimes looks alone will make you look proud, when you aren't, it happens.

Only people(men) that are easily intimated by looks will say what you said.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chommieblaq(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Nice one bro!

I like the way you respond to your critics even when they insult you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Wicked people. undecided
It's cheaper and easily accessible.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Safiaa(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Wrong, not all.

Sometimes looks alone will make you look proud, when you aren't, it happens.

Only people(men) that are easily intimated by looks will say what you said.
Did I say all? I spoke based on my experience, so I’m no longer interested in that type. Let me have my preference in peace.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:32am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
Did I say all? I spoke based on my experience, so I’m no longer interested in that type. Let me have my preference in peace.

Did a bouncer bully your boyfriend in your presence? undecided
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ednut1(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly
even with make up u no fine

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Safiaa(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Did I a bouncer bully your boyfriend in your presence? undecided
ok
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:34am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
ok
He should start keeping fit.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2018
Chommieblaq:
Nice one bro!

I like the way you respond to your critics even when they insult you.
handling criticism is not my specialty but why bother about opinions that don't add to better you, smile through it and live on.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.