Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. (849 Views)

Fastest Route To Victoria Island From Ajegunle / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by anochuko01(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2018
please its urgent. I need to know which is faster and the one with better road and traffic congestion.
lastly, how long it'll take both to and fro.

thanks.
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by Luminee(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2018
anochuko01:
please its urgent. I need to know which is faster and the one with better road and traffic congestion.

thanks.

Use Google Direction Map to get real time info
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2018
grin Bia you want to know inside romance section?,you never talk wetin you dey find grin

Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by Ifakiland(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2018
Say no to drugs....you will not hear now bah?
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by ojun50(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2018
Follow Lagos-abeokuta Road Agbara road is kind of bad now because of the rain. 8hours plus holdup going nd coming
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by anochuko01(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
grin Bia you want to know inside romance section?,you never talk wetin you dey find grin
lool.
transportation section dey? grin
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by anochuko01(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2018
ojun50:
Follow Lagos-abeokuta Road Agbara road is kind of bad now because of the rain. 8hours plus holdup going nd coming
God bless you Sir
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by anochuko01(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2018
Luminee:

Use Google Direction Map to get real time info
I have Sir... i just need a real life info
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by MrCork: 3:18pm On May 12, 2018
anochuko01:

thanks.

..my niggggga. ..romance section strictly for chassssssin women....please move yor thread to car section(no ofeense ) angry
Re: Which Is Faster To Victoria Island? Agbara Or Lagos-abeokuta Road. by anochuko01(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2018
MrCork:

..my niggggga. ..romance section strictly for chassssssin women....please move yor thread to car section(no ofeense ) angry
Mr cheetah the woman chaser, wehdone Sah!

(1) (Reply)

At Last! Here's An Effective Way To Last Longer In Bed… / How I Survived HIV For 8 Years Now I'm Healed - South African Lady Shares Her / Is She Really In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.