Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) (1019 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
Davido’s joy around girlfriend, Chioma is undeniable.

A day after returning from Atlanta, United States where he went to celebrate his daughter, Hailey’s first birthday, he flew back into the arms of Chioma.

They just touched down Seirra Leone for his concert tonight.

Their facial expressions says it all.

See The Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/davido-reunites-with-girlfriend-chioma-see-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by biacan(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2018
Why is he stressing her life on the pics....? it's because of that little Porsche that he bought for her undecided
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2018
Boo. we can do better! I love u more than David loves chi
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2018
undecided Following somebody else's life, like its yuhs smh....
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by CastedAyo: 6:08pm On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Boo. we can do better! I love u more than David loves chi
Offer me yah pvssy, I buy you Keke Napep
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by MrCork: 6:23pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) by MrCork: 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

See The Photos Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/davido-reunites-with-girlfriend-chioma-see-photos/

Lalasticlala

...rubbbbbbbish...she ain't even lightskin. ..even ordnary Oyindidi of nairaland fine pass her.
I used to fuk this babe 3 year ago!! (4real )
angry

(1) (Reply)

Video; Rapper Kash Doll Accidentally Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram Live / F^^k FIFA!! F**k FIFA!!! F**k World Cup / Man captures the incredible moment his wife gave birth in their car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.