Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74149 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by roqrules04(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2018
Stack sh!t and then go legit. Turn the illegal money into legal like Ghost in Power tongue

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2018
zinaunreal:

Scammer spotted.
Me scammer? You must be kidding
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by opedaydydx9(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
yungmoney447:
Olamide the real Voice Of The Street
voice of yahoo plus, and ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by uuzba(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.

And who is to Fix the system for you?
Book Haram? Who want to kill you?
The presidency? Who wants Bokoharam to kill you?
The senators? Who are only bothered about how the crude oil sales (foreign exchange) is converted to Naira and they get their N13,000,000 monthly pay? And don't mind if the president allows boko Haram to kill you?

The governors? Who also need this their monthly allocation? And run away when Boko Haram is killing you?

Your chiefs? Who are not on the Democratic spectrum?
Your parents?
Your mates?
Your children?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 10:54pm On May 12, 2018
paul1995:

na your type them they call oloshi if your papa na saint quore me wrong and faint

If my father was a criminal, I would be raised as a criminal and be found to be supporting my type.

Since you already know my support is for the law, you better run before the law catches you.

There is a reason why societies build prisons. The prisons must be occupied in a society where there is crime.

The criminal is wont to always take solace in the fallacy that everyone else is guilty of crime.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2018
akeentech:

Me scammer? You must be kidding

Ma gee. The hustle is real. Man must wack jor wink
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by chukzyfcbb: 10:58pm On May 12, 2018
Just two things
- Learning Python programming
- Get certified in ethical hacking and Pen testing

Then Join EFCC Internet Fraud unit.

#Operation bust all internet fraudsters.

what do they know kwanu, if not to use ready available tools like script kiddies,
Prepare the right programming script and penetrate their system.

#Goodriddance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2018
Orpe7:

Create legit jobs for themselves. The ones doing it dont have 3 heads

Well not everyone can be Linda Ikeji or Seun Osewa or some other youth making it big thru by being self employed. Not everyone can persevere. Not everyone is strong enough to face the harsh realities of this country so it's only normal people look for shortcuts.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.

You can pick up a hoe and start farming in your village if you have no job. I would want to believe your family owns a small parcel of land.
Some of these yahoo boys have university qualifications, engineers,scientists and business administrators among them,yet they cannot use their intellect to create wealth.
Calling it yahoo makes it seem like a harmless act. It is STEALING. Yahoo is THIEVERY. OLE! OSHI! AWON TO JI NKO!
SARS should shoot Yahoo boys at sight.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Just two things
- Learning Python programming
- Get certified in ethical hacking and Pen testing

Then Join EFCC Internet Fraud unit.

#Operation bust all internet fraudsters.

what do they know kwanu, if not to use ready available tools like script kiddies,
Prepare the right programming script and penetrate their system.

#Goodriddance

My contention exactly.

It's not enough to harrass boys on the street. Infiltrate their systems. Know who they are. Hack the cameras on their laptops. Kill their IP. Crash their systems. All this is possible through hacking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

A Yahoo boy that doesn't go to club is that a Yahoo boy?

grin

On the real though lots of Nigerians give the excuse of no conducive work.envirojment, no work, bla bla bla.
There are lots of Nigerian born Yahoo boys in UK, USA, Canada etc. Is this because of the same excuses?

Of course not.

The fact is the average Nigerian is a confused and perhaps inherently corrupt being.

Societies do not fall from the sky.

The culture in a society is the sum total of the value system within.

The youth have adopted all negative vices from gangs (cults) to drug abuse to fraud.

The smart ones get out of the system. Unfortunately, their absence means the more developed hoodlums run the shows and the cycle continues.

Oga there are criminals everywhere. Drug dealers and big time fraudsters that are white in Canada, USA. Why don't their government go to club's and burst them? They don't, cos they know these are the big spenders in clubs and they are big time club customers that help in one way or the other boost the economy of USA and Canada. You can get them arrested maybe elsewhere but certainly not in the Club cos this will create panic and fear In other customers that are legit that just come to seek fun in the club. And if all the club customers stay in their homes how will the club survive or pay their taxes to the govt? How will they even pay their employees and if they give up the club or close it down those criminals will spread in the whole country and it will further create problems to the govt and affect the security of such country when there is unemployment in the land.

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by pendulet01: 11:03pm On May 12, 2018
Please EFCc should go catch politicians that stole our money

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
roqrules04:
Stack sh!t and then go legit. Turn the illegal money into legal like Ghost in Power tongue
That's money laundry, you still will be caught if Efcc has your time. The only way to stay ghosted is keeping a low profile and don't say shìt.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by rookiy(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.
Shut d,Bleep up! what about the politician's, what HV they done, people are hungry and u are saying they shouldn't hustle, what HV the government done to provide ,Job's for the youth (Cause ur own dn better ,u dey talk shit fr mouth ,Hunger never beat you ,Ozour!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SAMBARRY: 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
Jaynom:
OLAMIDE showing us where he stands!
If you know what I mean wink
not exactly. But these guys are the ones inviting him for shows and they're the life of the party. They are the ones that spray the money and order for VIP places in clubs so why won't he stand with them

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I no blame you, shebi ur mama still dey feed u with garri and okro soup. Shout-out to all internet gangsters, Awon keypad warriors. No retreat, no surrender.

Na jail be your final surrender na. The society must be rid of criminals and criminal sympathizers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Handsomecole(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2018
They call it yahoo boys , g boy , wire wire but in the real sense they are nothing but LAZY youths who are nothing but CRIMINALS .

#WeBallLegit

8 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 11:13pm On May 12, 2018
rookiy:
Shut d,Bleep up! what about the politician's, what HV they done, people are hungry and u are saying they shouldn't hustle, what HV the government done to provide ,Job's for the youth (Cause ur own dn better ,u dey talk shit fr mouth ,Hunger never beat you ,Ozour!

Okay!

So we should become a society where we all steal from each other?

You and the politicians are kindred minds, and the jail must be your final abode.

You are all public menace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2018
SachaBastien:

You can pick up a hoe and start farming in your village if you have no job. I would want to believe your family owns a small parcel of land.
Some of these yahoo boys have university qualifications, engineers,scientists and business administrators among them,yet they cannot use their intellect to create wealth.
Calling it yahoo makes it seem like a harmless act. It is STEALING. Yahoo is THIEVERY. OLE! OSHI! AWON TO JI NKO!

Why don't u suggest to polithiefcians that Rob you and every other citizens day light to get hoes and farm? They stole billions from purse of Nigeria as a whole and you seat down did nothing. Is that not criminality too? Why don't you advice your useless EFCC to go burst them too? They only invite them over that is not equality. Burst them same way you burst on Yahoo boys. Go to political gatherings and burst politicians too. Criminals are criminals. But EFCC keep telling us Craps that they don't have evidence against any politician and they will arrest them only when they have clear evidence against any politician. Do they have clear evidence before bursting on those Yahoo boys? This is a clear indications that EFCC is selective and they are fearful and they hand pick their victims nothing more you can tell me. They should go burst on politicians too and then seek for the evidence later. Useless country, until they start treating all citizens equally before you can tell me Nigeria is not a zoo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by chukzyfcbb: 11:21pm On May 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

My contention exactly.

It's not enough to harrass boys on the street. Infiltrate their systems. Know who they are. Hack the cameras on their laptops. Kill their IP. Crash their systems. All this is possible through hacking.

Yea that's the concept. Fight them back with the same technologies they think they have mastered.

Trace the links, allies, bank accounts.

They don't understand the concept of the tools they use, so its easy for them to leave traces or for Vulnerabilities to pop up over time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by daddio(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2018
[code][/code]
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below

AND WHAT IS THAT PLEASE?
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Goldaccumulator: 11:24pm On May 12, 2018
Yahoo boys ti take ova. Go and argue with your neighbour generator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2018
SachaBastien:

Its those who cast stones that are even worse. Shut up and dont judge people. Them enter your house to come theif? Niggahz like this are the greater theives, just waiting for the right moment to steal and run. Your kind are currently stealing money in public offices. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2018
freethinker01:
you earlier stated what's bad is bad n you're still contradicting yourself... What's exactly your point?

What's bad is bad that I said mean what EFCC did is bad no two ways about it. If you must get Yahoo boys arrested it mustn't be In the club. That way it spoils business for club owners who depend on those boys patronage to be able to pay tax to govt, pay their employees etc. If club is closed down cos they can't survive without the patronage of these boys crime will further spread due to unemployment In the land and if they must burst on Yahoo boys, they must go burst on politicians at political gatherings too. There must be equality In the country. You can't be inviting politicians for questioning and be bursting on Yahoo boys. Criminals are criminals, same treatment must go round, everybody is citizen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2018
daddio:
[code][/code]
AND WHAT IS THAT PLEASE?
See my number in my signature
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by rusher14: 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
Here you have it folks.

Fraud is officially an established career in Nigeria.

All that's left is for a body to give it some backing as you get ICAN for accountants.

Maybe Nigerian Fraudsters Society (NFS) might work.

You pay a fee to get your certifications - don't be alarmed when the fee enters voicemail.
It's all part of the training.
cool

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by rusher14: 11:33pm On May 12, 2018
greatman247:

What's bad is bad that I said mean what EFCC did is bad no two ways about it. If you must get Yahoo boys arrested it mustn't be In the club. That way it spoils business for club owners who depend on those boys patronage to be able to pay tax to govt, pay their employees etc. If club is closed down cos they can't survive without the patronage of these boys crime will further spread due to unemployment In the land and if they must burst on Yahoo boys, they must go burst on politicians at political gatherings too. There must be equality In the country. You can't be inviting politicians for questioning and be bursting on Yahoo boys. Criminals are criminals, same treatment must go round, everybody is citizen.

DEA had been busting nightclubs in the states for generations . Didn't stop the business.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Elliot2(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Well not everyone can be Linda Ikeji or Seun Osewa or some other youth making it big thru by being self employed. Not everyone can persevere. Not everyone is strong enough to face the harsh realities of this country so it's only normal people look for shortcuts.
The kind of perseverance yahoo boys have in their work is enough to find ones foot and prosper legally.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by onilanre(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by daddio(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2018
akeentech:

See my number in my signature

Check ur WhatsApp
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2018
zinaunreal:

Its those who cast stones that are even worse. Shut up and dont judge people. Them enter your house to come theif? Niggahz like this are the greater theives, just waiting for the right moment to steal and run. Your kind are currently stealing money in public offices. Oloshi

If you are a yahoo boy,you are a THIEF!
I will judge you and your kind cos you are the scum of the earth and the dregs of society. Your ill-gotten money will perish with you.
Public office holders and you this little yahoo boy,you are all thieves and it shall not be well with you all today,tomorrow and forever.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by freethinker01: 11:42pm On May 12, 2018
greatman247:

sorry, which country are u? Seems u don't know how things run in this country... Since you've been hearing news of corrupt politicians, how many of them have been prosecuted? Bro, wake up, this is Nigeria where politicians are immuned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.