Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74145 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zealblinks(m): 5:46am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.
you talk sense bro
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by ibkgab001: 5:47am On May 13, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
In a society where people use cruel means to get wealth and still dedicate it to God.

Lolllll ... for everything he created were all well created
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Shanana1(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2018
kudos to u jare...but sincerely EFCC too re corrupt..but nothn lyk legit money jare nt all ds scams dat full everywhere..
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Abudu2000(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2018
kennypoka2:

Shut up. It's not about being holy or a saint, a society is built on values. One wrong doesn't make other wrongs right. What is wrong will always be wrong. I'm neither a Christian or a Muslim to be forming holy holy.. I'm just here being a concerned citizen of Nigeria asking, is this how we want to build a better Nigeria? I believe one day those politicians looting us of our wealth will be disgraced and brought to shame but before then, Yahoo Yahoo is bad. Scamming is wrong. Let me tell you, some don't even scam the "oyinbos", it's their fellow hardworking African like them that is being scammed. Even if the oyinbo stole from us, must we pay back with evil. I stand for what's right. The morals of our society has gone to the dustbin... Wrong is now right... If you know what is wrong and you support it, especially those that call themselves Christians or Muslims, you people are purely evil..
idiot ,go to racism pages on Facebook and see how whites conderm blacks.mugu like u tink too smart of yourself..if the whites have their way they would introduce slavery again.. ppl just commenting nonsense that u fell like just loggin out

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by kennypoka2(m): 5:54am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:

It is also an escape out of laziness and the fact that such crime is treated with kid gloves is why it is flourishing.

Not every Yahoo boy was raised in want and penury. Many come from the middle-class who rather than put in an effort into their academics or vocation, have concluded that they would rather steal to attain an economic status that should not be their goal at that stage of their lives.

Some Yahoo criminals are already multimillionaires before the age of 19. Pray tell what frustration drove such youth who was not lacking in the things that many peers lacked yet such peers remained focused with lawful ambitions only?

If Yahoo thieves were being lynched by the mob, the current celebration of their personalities in the media as role models and responsible citizens would not exist.

If Yahoo thieves were being rounded up daily and prosecuted and jailed with hard labour, their current battles to outdo each other in vanities and flaunt their unmerited wealth publicly without any fear, would never have been.

In a nation where law enforcement is strong, the criminally minded will think twice before succumbing to the laziness and outright greed that fuels their ignoble ambitions.

What do we say about the likes of SauceKid who attended decent private schools in Lagos then proceeded to the US for undergraduate studies? Was he from a background of want and penury to have chosen the path of crime after also opting for a career in music?

There are many Yahoo thieves whose parents indulged them in a life of luxury, and who just had to continue with that good headstart, but they decided they too must be multi-billionaires before they turn 30yrs. A good ambition on its own, but with crime as the intent rather than a brilliant economic idea.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by kennypoka2(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2018
Abudu2000:
idiot ,go to racism pages on Facebook and see how whites conderm blacks.mugu like u tink too smart of yourself..if the whites have their way they would introduce slavery again.. ppl just commenting nonsense that u fell like just loggin out
I won't insult you. I'll only let you know who you are; a degenerate unrepentant thief. When did I make mention of racism? How does this post relate to racism? If you don't have what to say, be wise and learn..

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Giwa80(m): 5:58am On May 13, 2018
queensera:
Nigerian rapper "olamide" took to his twitter page to reacts to the news of people condemning yahoo boys online after Efcc Arrested 12 yahoo boys at Club 57 on Friday morning (May/11/2018)

Olamide who RT and supports OAP Osi_Suave's Tweet Wrote;

Somebody say Amen ! ��RT @Osi_Suave: You cant be condemning yahoo boys on twitter and be moving with them offline.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/you-cant-be-condemning-yahoo-boys-and.html

Thank u Ole-mide. Now we know who u be.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Abudu2000(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2018
kennypoka2:

I won't insult you. I'll only let you know who you are; a degenerate unrepentant thief. When did I make mention of racism? How does this post relate to racism. If you don't have what to say, be wise and learn..
offcourse you won't understand one way brain!!!
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by kennypoka2(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2018
Abudu2000:
offcourse you won't understand one way brain!!!

Please, read this with an open-mind and if you still don't get the message, I leave you to your stupidity

"I see some replies here and I'm shocked to the bone!!!
Poverty really does a number on people

This trend of young boys cheating others of their money has to be condemned....
There's no excuse for such grand evil
The whites stole from us years ago
..that's true but we seem to forget that some of the so called "whites" are married to our brothers over there....are we not indirectly hurting our brothers??

Also our international image is being slandered and we dont seem to care...Some Nigerians in the diaspora are being tagged as fraudsters because of the nefarious deeds of some greedy folks at home....Its affecting them badly...Do you know how it feels to be stereotyped??

We live in a world where we are all connected someway or the other...your little act of picking a little "dollars" that u may deem insignificant could be hurting someone else somewhere.

I have had friends who tried to tow this path
I presented 2 options before them
Renege or our friendship dies!!

All things being equal a thief is a thief and should not be celebrated..."

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by deebrownneymar: 6:17am On May 13, 2018
Yahoo boys are too diabolical these days. Stop Yahoo Yahoo!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Donbigi2(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

My contention exactly.

It's not enough to harrass boys on the street. Infiltrate their systems. Know who they are. Hack the cameras on their laptops. Kill their IP. Crash their systems. All this is possible through hacking.

Which movie Dey do you this thing?
Is it laptop that goes to only dating sites and emails you will hack?

Let’s say it’s possible, so you will hack someone hoping they are doing wire wire?

And you think our politicians in power will not use it against opposition?

Oga think
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Johnraja(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2018
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]Facebook account for sale. To all the hustlers. Add john raja chiboy zephyr @ facebook lets talk.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by ayusco85(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
Lot of families dey chop from yahoo boys directly or indirectly.

Continue supporting evil and what is wrong.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by ayusco85(m): 6:49am On May 13, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

I don’t blame you .... I blame oga Seun

Yahoo boys sympathizer. U are just like boko haram sympathizer. When they started and they were getting killed, Ur current president was a sympathizer like u are doing nw. Look at whr boko haram is. Let's condemn evil in its totality. What is wrong is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by uprightman(m): 6:50am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below
I want you to teach me how to make money online
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by darqly(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

You don't support theft but the boys should be left alone to continue stealing? Clearly you support crime. There's no justification for stealing, whether you live in Switzerland or Nigeria. A boy can borrow a device, scrounge for data and DECIDE to steal, and you still claim he has no choice? The other citizens that decide not to steal are ALL rich abi, living on banana island and flexing? This debate has only two sides, no gray areas. You either steal or you don't; You either support theft or you're against it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by AreaFada2: 7:02am On May 13, 2018
The boy has a point. It is the acceptability of their yahoo money in the society that also encourages the act.

If friends, family and girls flock around them despite know source of money, they will see anything wrong with it.

Hypocritical online condemnation after eating yahoo money with them is of no use.

We have a morally bankrupt society.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by CharlesJok3r: 7:04am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.
Thanks you for this write up,
Stealing/scammer must never be justified under any circumstances.
Our society as reach a point when 90% of young boys think the only way to make money is to feed on the sweat of other, some even go to the extent of doing very fetish for money.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by frankmoney(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
greatman247:

And you're nothing but corruptible element who claims holy but in the back you just nothing but rogue.
I agree , but am not dumb enough to glorify Yahoo like it's a legit job , whoever does Yahoo , is a thief and a petty thief at that , you steal someone's hard earned money and claim it's smartness , what nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Ugosample(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2018
obowunmi:
If you know how RICH people treat POOR people in Nigeria, you will understand why people do yahooyahoo, wirewire...

They treat them like SHEEIIT..so no one wants to be poor.

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2018
uprightman:
I want you to teach me how to make money online
WhatsAp me
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2018
harbeyboi52:
did i jex hear dat wit 2k?? okay ayaf hear yhu
Yes 2k
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by CharlesJok3r: 7:21am On May 13, 2018
greatman247:

Shut tha Bleep up. We don't care where you stand or not. What's bad is bad. EFCC just killed business for club owners now those Yahoo boys will stop patronizing the Clubs anymore which is not good for the economy of Nigeria. And clubs pay tax to govt this is not ease of doing business. Most club's customers are bunch of criminals, we know. If you separate criminals from clubs, club will be dead cos criminals are big spenders, yet you can't just keep going to club's to bust them up simply because you claim they are criminals. Can or have you heard a situation where EFCC has ever gone to bust politicians at political gatherings? Those are the major criminals that stole billions from you and I and also steal from EFCC cos EFCC are citizens of this nation too.
WTF , IS Nigeria the only country that their club pay tax. What they even pay is peanut compared to what many countries pay without having criminal as their customers.

Kill them all, legit hustler will spend reasonable there.
Their lavish spending in those places are detrimental to the growth of our society in the long run.
Money is not transferred in the way yahoo boy lavish in a society that wants to grow.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2018
kennypoka2:

Shut up. It's not about being holy or a saint, a society is built on values. One wrong doesn't make other wrongs right. What is wrong will always be wrong. I'm neither a Christian or a Muslim to be forming holy holy.. I'm just here being a concerned citizen of Nigeria asking, is this how we want to build a better Nigeria? I believe one day those politicians looting us of our wealth will be disgraced and brought to shame but before then, Yahoo Yahoo is bad. Scamming is wrong. Let me tell you, some don't even scam the "oyinbos", it's their fellow hardworking African like them that is being scammed. Even if the oyinbo stole from us, must we pay back with evil. I stand for what's right. The morals of our society has gone to the dustbin... Wrong is now right... If you know what is wrong and you support it, especially those that call themselves Christians or Muslims, you people are purely evil..

Your were born by a retardd. Your points are as wasted and useless as efcc themselves
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2018
Abudu2000:

Dont waste your time on that fool that only knows about nairaland and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Abaasit4real(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

There is no justification for yahoo!!! As in no fucking justification not even bad governance. . .make dem do menial jobs to survive na. . .na greed dy make boys do yahoo. . .no be anything

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by BOOMnaija(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Ordinary yahoo justifies this ur statement a bit.
Wat is bad is yahoo plus.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2018
Yahoo boy Wey no get Laptop, not even Android but a Torch Nokia grin
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Darablog(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2018
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2018
Abaasit4real:

There is no justification for yahoo!!! As in no fucking justification not even bad governance. . .make dem do menial jobs to survive na. . .na greed dy make boys do yahoo. . .no be anything
That's Fallacy, what's Menial job ....
Would U accept doing Menial job ...
Tell Nigerians the truth! undecided
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by delvinho: 8:29am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and fusriously.

What's the difference between yahoo boys, Efcc, senators, ministers, governors, police, customs and whatever political position and paramilitary and military Arms? No difference. They are all one and the same. That's the stark truth! Even you that typed this Wil not reject cash from any of the aforementioned, yahoo boy friends included. The nations leaders are the root cause of the yahoo explosion. Its as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.