Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74156 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
WhatsAp me
Me too abeg... Send ur Facebook user to me...
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2018
Wizaugpet:
Me too abeg... Send ur Facebook user to me...
We can only chat WhatsAp. see my signatur for my digits
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by teabully(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below
only u bear canadamigrate n akeentech, peeps be careful with this one.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by dominique(f): 8:57am On May 13, 2018
greatman247:

Shut tha Bleep up. We don't care where you stand or not. What's bad is bad. EFCC just killed business for club owners now those Yahoo boys will stop patronizing the Clubs anymore which is not good for the economy of Nigeria. And clubs pay tax to govt this is not ease of doing business. Most club's customers are bunch of criminals, we know. If you separate criminals from clubs, club will be dead cos criminals are big spenders, yet you can't just keep going to club's to bust them up simply because you claim they are criminals. Can or have you heard a situation where EFCC has ever gone to bust politicians at political gatherings? Those are the major criminals that stole billions from you and I and also steal from EFCC cos EFCC are citizens of this nation too.

So you want crime to continue to fester so that clubs can remain in business. Are you sure you're normal at all?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by dvkot(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.
stay there and be ranting when USA is still the world leader in scaming you think Nigeria top the list?

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by dvkot(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2018
The system of this country is broken, the schools are closed, the prison is open... government is not being supportive, To get american visa is easier than getting a loan, the corrupt rich is getting richer
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SweetJoystick(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.
Them don scam you before? grin
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2018
Abaasit4real:

There is no justification for yahoo!!! As in no fucking justification not even bad governance. . .make dem do menial jobs to survive na. . .na greed dy make boys do yahoo. . .no be anything

Do you do menial Jobs?

Btw not everyone can condescend to such level in life.

The society hasn't made the milieu favourable for honest work. Health workers are on strike. A graduate with first class is just as unsure about getting a job without connection. And when they do how much are they paid?

The ironic thing is some of you against my post greatly campaigned for one bbn contestant or the other. What's to be said about that?
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2018
darqly:

You don't support theft but the boys should be left alone to continue stealing? Clearly you support crime. There's no justification for stealing, whether you live in Switzerland or Nigeria. A boy can borrow a device, scrounge for data and DECIDE to steal, and you still claim he has no choice? The other citizens that decide not to steal are ALL rich abi, living on banana island and flexing? This debate has only two sides, no gray areas. You either steal or you don't; You either support theft or you're against it.

There's always a gray area in everything in life.

My point was only amoral. Justifying it thru the harsh realities on ground. I'm not concerned whether it's morally correct or na. No.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2018
Donbigi2:

Which movie Dey do you this thing?
Is it laptop that goes to only dating sites and emails you will hack?

Let’s say it’s possible, so you will hack someone hoping they are doing wire wire?

And you think our politicians in power will not use it against opposition?

Oga think

What is your point exactly?

That's it's not possible or it's rather time wasting? Because I know people who do these things. Even your phone's selfie can be used to spy on you. All they need do is get the hint you're into internet fraud, trace your area, locate your IP and get into the webcam on your laptop. From their they can have solid proof that you're actually into G. And even go ahead to trace or monitor your bank account. How much comes in, from whom, on what basis.

Tracking these boys us very easy I'm telling you. It's not enough to harrass any young man wearing bling on the street.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2018
Once you steal people's hard earned money or you looted the country's treasury, you are a thief. I don't see the reason why some people will be glorifying thieves calling it hustle. As at mid-2000 people doing yahoo yahoo don't even have the guts to come outside and tell the world they are doing yahoo yahoo, but nowadays they even boast about it and their sympathizers keep supporting them. What has our society turn into? Some people even said why would EFCC burst them in clubs? Law agencies can burst criminals anywhere once they have the concrete evidences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

What is your point exactly?

That's it's not possible or it's rather time wasting? Because I know people who do these things. Even your phone's selfie can be used to spy on you. All they need do is get the hint you're into internet fraud, trace your area, locate your IP and get into the webcam on your laptop. From their they can have solid proof that you're actually into G. And even go ahead to trace or monitor your bank account. How much comes in, from whom, on what basis.

Tracking these boys us very easy I'm telling you. It's not enough to harrass any young man wearing bling on the street.
I said the same thing yesterday, when I was talking to my friend. The easiest way to track fraudsters is by hacking them. With computer and right tools, many fraudsters would be brought down.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2018
teabully:
Any problem with that? As if both the Akeentech and Itscanada are not registered companies
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by teepain: 9:28am On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

A Yahoo boy that doesn't go to club is that a Yahoo boy?

grin

On the real though lots of Nigerians give the excuse of no conducive work.envirojment, no work, bla bla bla.
There are lots of Nigerian born Yahoo boys in UK, USA, Canada etc. Is this because of the same excuses?

Of course not.

The fact is the average Nigerian is a confused and perhaps inherently corrupt being.

Societies do not fall from the sky.

The culture in a society is the sum total of the value system within.

The youth have adopted all negative vices from gangs (cults) to drug abuse to fraud.

The smart ones get out of the system. Unfortunately, their absence means the more developed hoodlums run the shows and the cycle continues.

Great! Nice logic. You have reflected my thoughts and I have nothing else to add. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2018
teabully:
Akeentech is too popular to runaway with people's money
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Peacefulangel60: 9:30am On May 13, 2018
Canadamigrate:
Stop scamming people of their hard-earned money. Legitimate jobs await you in Canada
wetin you dey do for naija
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2018
kirkwood:
With the way things are going, this generation of young people is going to make yahoo yahoo an official business. The number of young people going into it is becoming alarming
Wat is dee for them to do wen legitimate job are few wen politicians steal profusely and send dier kids abroad and kip jobs for them here.... Develop infrastructure and create d rite atmosphere mbano.... If society do not enough for youths De ll seek alternative.... Time is coming wen politicians and dier children ll be lynched....for pple to know dat we all deserve a chance in life
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SoNature(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.

Oga, your post may sound reasonable to senseless youths known to be lazy, but actually, u support it!

That everyone has decided to go to hell doesn't make hell better than heaven. People make money from doing legitimate businesses...yes, millions of them abound

Speaking of things not working in Nigeria, that's the case because a typical Nigerian youth cares less about the governance of their localities and states. 90% of Nigerian youths don't know their LGA chairmen, councillors, etc. So they go looting resources meant to develop their localities because nobody asks them questions

If we don't challenge the status quo by becoming politically enlightened, things will get even worse. And don't blame the government for the rot in the system, you blame yourself for not doing enough to fix your country

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Peacefulangel60: 9:38am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Funny.

Stopping internet fraud is hard.

I don't support it but what are niggas to do?

The structure of the country is not one that allows legit hustle.

If it was a country like the US or Canada or Switzerland that they are deliberating such issue, it'd be more reasonable. Not here where Jobs are not provided and the environment to create a job is absent. An idle mind becomes the devil's workshop.

Internet Fraud is only normal in a condition like this. Boys should be left alone. Okay they should quit Yahoo and do what?

The system should be fixed first.
true talk my brother
Good country with motherfuckers giving birth to hopeless future
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, your post may sound reasonable to senseless youths known to be lazy, but actually, u support it!

That everyone has decided to go to hell doesn't make hell better than heaven. People make money from doing legitimate businesses...yes, millions of them abound

Speaking of things not working in Nigeria, that's the case because a typical Nigerian youth cares less about the governance of their localities and states. 90% of Nigerian youths don't know their LGA chairmen, councillors, etc. So they go looting resources meant to develop their localities because nobody asks them questions

If we don't challenge the status quo by becoming politically enlightened, things will get even worse. And don't blame the government for the rot in the system, you blame yourself for not doing enough to fix your country

Your last paragraph made so much sense.

But what youths are going to be politically enlightened?The ones who are not into Yahoo are addicts of BBN and other ills shows or involved in one immorality or the other.

The Nigerian youth is nearly irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Peacefulangel60: 9:46am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below
God punish you there idiot
Your own pass Yahoo Yahoo oleoshi
Na your house efcc go find you come idiot
And you never get money thief internet fraudster with capital letter
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by akeentech(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2018
Peacefulangel60:
God punish you there idiot Your own pass Yahoo Yahoo oleoshi Na your house efcc go find you come idiot And you never get money thief internet fraudster with capital letter
Brother, what did I do to deserve this?

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Tedassie(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2018
If you want a newlife,then build Neolife �
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Edge1(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Tell EFCC and the Nigerian government to put establishments that will absorb our youths so they can stay off cyber crime.

What do you think will happen to our society if all the Yahoo boys are apprehended? Other crimes will surely go from 0 - 100. The approach this present government uses in tackling issues in Nigeria is seriously older than my ancestors sad
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Somebodydaddy01: 10:05am On May 13, 2018
ayusco85:

Yahoo boys sympathizer. U are just like boko haram sympathizer. When they started and they were getting killed, Ur current president was a sympathizer like u are doing nw. Look at whr boko haram is. Let's condemn evil in its totality. What is wrong is wrong

I know it wrong and not good ...I watched a lot of innocent woman take their life or go to jail and one boy will be popping bottles .....let’s say the truth it’s bad but it has drastically reduced the rate of crime in our society ...I’m a legit business man I hate them with passion
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by hkidola00(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2018
BeemaxWorld:

Is it by force to comment? This Nairaland is really breeding alot of dull people claiming to know to much.

Just imagine the person that is this comment above, isn't it obvious that there is no sense up there?

Why not go to efcc office and support them rather than ranting here. It will pay more if you claim to know so much and then form something to encourage people here and create employment than to just come and rant like na you sabi pass?
shuttt d fuckkk up Mr man, d guy actually made sense, u sound like a y boy..... u beta change ur ways

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by okusman(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

I never meant to quote you but I did because I noticed that you have never been robbed at gun point before... anyway, I started appreciating Yahoo boys after experiencing gun point robbery.. Likewise, I am not saying they are good but They are far better than all those politicians...
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2018
dominique:

So you want crime to continue to fester so that clubs can remain in business. Are you sure you're normal at all?

You rather not normal, bloody fool. Why do you prefer to read from just the surface and not the whole content. Go through all of my post on the thread to know my point. No wonder peeps like you fail in exams.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2018
CharlesJok3r:

WTF , IS Nigeria the only country that their club pay tax. What they even pay is peanut compared to what many countries pay without having criminal as their customers.

Kill them all, legit hustler will spend reasonable there.
Their lavish spending in those places are detrimental to the growth of our society in the long run
Money is not transferred in the way yahoo boy lavish in a society that wants to grow.

You rather don't know what you're talking about. All clubs in the world have criminals as customers, that is where drug dealers, gamblers, fraudsters and people that have stole public fund go to mostly to enjoy their ill-gotten wealth. Before your government will arrest them, let them provide employment for the people. In usa, swizzerland, Uk, France, Germany, they have employment and that way their government can successfully fight crimes, without that in place for citizen no government can fight any crime cos stopping all these boys will further create more problems for the country when they don't have alternative employment to do then they start robbing you inclusive.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2018
kennypoka2:

What are you saying na?? I weep for this country.. See how people are supporting stupidity with silly excuses. cry cry cry

You're the one who just display stupidity.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Rmpopman: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
keep mute man. how many of our rogue politicians EFCC don arrest for their private nite clubs? eg UP ASSO, and the rest... your father was once a local govt counselor thats why... ask tinubu how much tithes him dey receive from his own elected governors and local govt chairmans.....
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.