Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (60632 Views)

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Bad belle ppl grin , e pain am we r better than igboz.

Yes! Better sailors you mean?

Enjoy your voyage while it last....dumping ground

1 Like

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by obyon(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2018
too bad
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes! Better sailors you mean?

Enjoy your voyage while it last....dumping ground
Your brothers still prefer to sail with us, u will see them selling gala nd fan yogo in DAT flood grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Your brothers still prefer to sail with us, u will see them selling gala nd fan yogo in DAT flood grin

Lol....yes of course,your laziness will not let you sell those products, instead you will seat and play draft,while your women hawk their pussies in disguise of hawking agbo,and will feed you with the proceed.
Abomination

1 Like

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol....yes of course,your laziness will not let you sell those products, instead you will seat and play draft,while your women hawk their pussies in disguise of hawking agbo,and will feed you with the proceed.
Abomination
Mention ur rich men name here pls, am sure richest in Africa after Hausa man its Yoruba men, where r d Igbo's o Mr workaholic?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Abomination
Mention ur rich men name here pls, am sure richest in Africa after Hausa man its Yoruba men, where r d Igbo's o Mr workaholic? Just like Evans started with sales of gala
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mention ur rich men name here pls, am sure richest in Africa after Hausa man its Yoruba men, where r d Igbo's o Mr workaholic?

Lol.....Google is your friend, check the state with the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria in 2018,then you will know tha "workaholicsm" pays.

1 Like

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2018
blazer2018:
Now, i know people will come out to castigate the government in Ogun State, but trust me, we are our own enemies in this country...At night you see people dumping wastes into these drainages...just last night i still saw a woman dump some refuse into a small river that flows through the township, and you expect flood-free roads and streets during raining seasons, kole werk!!!

If you take a second look at the pictures, you notice that there lots of dirt in the water.

The govt has its own fault for failing to fix some roads in the state, but how well are we using the little they provided for us? undecided

And what did the govt do to curb such occurrences of waste disposal??
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 13, 2018
emmabest2000:

@columbia

Its truly asinine to compare Columbia to Otta. Columbia is way more developed.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol.....Google is your friend, check the state with the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria in 2018,then you will know tha "workaholicsm" pays.
The States with highest number of billionares grin , Biafra google, we deal with facts, we earn nd spend cool money, not prostitution money, baby factory or fake products money or drugs money, check naira land for states with highest criminal records even with d facts ur states has no media presence ur states leads in criminal activities.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

The States with highest number of billionares grin , Biafra google, we deal with facts, we earn nd spend cool money, not prostitution money, baby factory or fake products money or drugs money, check naira land for states with highest criminal records even with d facts ur states has no media presence ur states leads in criminal activities.

Yes you guys make your money through
Armed robbery

Assassination

Ritual killing (which am sure you are into)

yahoo plus(of course your father,mother or siblings are into this)

skull mining

Just to name but a few.

Why deviating from knowing how many "billionaires " we have?

Don't worry, by the time effcc finish with you guys,poverty will be your surname.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by SpaceAngel: 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
I wonder what Nigeria will look like if there are natural disasters. These flooding are basically lack of planning and man made issues like blocking of drainage. I just get mad when people come here a be discussing tribal hatered laughing at each other once disasters strike angry
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
vchykp:
This is not somewhere in columbia, its in nigeria here, everywhere in sango-otta has a bad road..

My question is, what will it cost Ogun-State government to fix the roads?..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
Jesu, eh!!! shocked This is bad. Amosun had better leave Abeokuta and focus all his attention on Ogun's border towns with Lagos and industrial areas - the real money earners for Ogun. The state's biggest natural resource is its proximity to Lagos and it should be taking advantage of that. Those vehicles are almost entirely submerged. With filthy water too. shocked

1 Like

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

I know you lack mb to check it out,but i will help u with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes you guys make your money through
Armed robbery

Assassination

Ritual killing (which am sure you are into)

yahoo plus(of course your father,mother or siblings are into this)

skull mining

Just to name but a few.

Why deviating from knowing how many "billionaires " we have?

Don't worry, by the time effcc finish with you guys,poverty will be your surname.
Yahoo is their normal work in IMO, have u forgotten ur brother caught with human head, d one that was eating human shit, Evans DAT collect money nd kills d victim, ur sister that sold her child for 350k? Now ur pastors ar afraid of kidnappers, no respect for d church of God anymore, ur bros that was caught with cocaine last week, all is hard work na, they all started from sales of fan yogo
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Check that, its not forbs it's naij.ng, indigenous site, not blogs by Igbo's, check that no single Igbo state
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1117200-top-23-african-cities-highest-number-billionaires.html

1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Yahoo is their normal work in IMO, have u forgotten ur brother caught with human head, d one that was eating human shit, Evans DAT collect money nd kills d victim, ur sister that sold her child for 350k? Now ur pastors ar afraid of kidnappers, no respect for d church of God anymore, ur bros that was caught with cocaine last week, all is hard work na, they all started from sales of fan yogo
Hahahahaha.......if i start listing names of lazy folks like you that represent you in what you do best(crime) then i will have to type all day.

But i guess Adelawyer is still the number one assassin in the history of the country. Baddoo group also was more dreadful than herdsmen, Osun state that was declared "ritualden" is still holding the title.
Yahoo plus guys( including the ones that barked like dogs,and the ones that feed on human shi*t) are all still there representing you.You dirty women that walk all the edges of the country with agbo on their heads but are actually selling their pussies for not more than 200 naira complete the list.
How many can i write. Just today we saw on nairaland front page where an armed robberygangs robbed a victim of 500k and was robbed by another gang in ogun state,yet you guys don't seem to get ashamed of yourselves for once.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahahahaha.......if i start listing names of lazy folks like you that represent you in what you do best(crime) then i will have to type all day.

But i guess Adelawyer is still the number one assassin in the history of the country. Baddoo group also was more dreadful than herdsmen, Osun state that was declared "ritualden" is still holding the title.
Yahoo plus guys( including the ones that barked like dogs,and the ones that feed on human shi*t) are all still there representing you.You dirty women that walk all the edges of the country with agbo on their heads but are actually selling their pussies for not more than 200 naira complete the list.
How many can i write. Just today we saw on nairaland front page where an armed robberygangs robbed a victim of 500k and was robbed by another gang in ogun state,yet you guys don't seem to get ashamed of yourselves for once.
Don't forget the great Okija shrine grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Also ur brothers dat package EBA in iPhone nd sell in Alaba, its legit na, go check all brothels in Lagos nd SW at large its ur Igbo girls doing business there
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Check that, its not forbs it's naij.ng, indigenous site, not blogs by Igbo's, check that no single Igbo state
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1117200-top-23-african-cities-highest-number-billionaires.html

Who even allowed you to use a mobile phone? Naij.com is now better than Forbes? I pity ur ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Also ur brothers dat package EBA in iPhone nd sell in Alaba, its legit na

Yes! They sold it to folks like you that want to buy an iphonex with 30k
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Who even allowed you to use a mobile phone? Naij.com is now better than Forbes? I pity ur ignorance
That's bellanaija which is an Igbo, use ur brain nigga
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Don't forget the great Okija shrine grin

Or the tunnels all over Lagos where you guys slaughter yourselves
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by mcyemite(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
roqrules04:
Too bad. But I heard there are some industries in that sango otta, how are they navigating with their trucks?
lol,some industries in an understatement.... As a matter of fact Sango Otta is the most industrialized town in the whole of West Africa..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Yes! They sold it to folks like you that want to buy an iphonex with 30k
Wao happy u agreed, what else to say? Nothing, criminals. After spoiling naija with fake products u want to run away, Biafra can't come, cry abt it
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

That's bellanaija which is an Igbo, use ur brain nigga

I guess Forbes that was quoted there was igbo website too....i understand your comprehensive capabilities
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

I guess Forbes that was quoted there was igbo website too....i understand your comprehensive capabilities
U knw Forbes is d best y use bellanaija, Or can't u use a Forbes website?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Wao happy u agreed, what else to say? Nothing, criminals. After spoiling naija with fake products u want to run away, Biafra can't come, cry abt it

Lol...thank God you've accepted that Nigeria is spoilt already,yesterday your useless imam that was crying out for emancipation of the most stupid tribe in history was brutally dealt with,now ask yourself, who wants to run away now?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol...thank God you've accepted that Nigeria is spoilt already,yesterday your useless imam that was crying out for emancipation of the most stupid tribe in history was brutally dealt with,now ask yourself, who wants to run away now?
See them https://www.nairaland.com/4501221/police-arrest-4-men-stolen

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

U knw Forbes is d best y use bellanaija, Or can't u use a Forbes website?

You fail to understand the "simple Nigeria English " used by bellanaija,is it Forbes's complex English you will understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.