Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (60626 Views)

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol...thank God you've accepted that Nigeria is spoilt already,yesterday your useless imam that was crying out for emancipation of the most stupid tribe in history was brutally dealt with,now ask yourself, who wants to run away now?
So glaring, d world knw Yoruba race is d best in Naija, d most peaceful, with good culture, respect, good ppl, legit businesses nd d best place for investors to make money, we don't argue this, its so obvious, if not for us Igbo's will still b walking around naked, d population of Igbo's in Yoruba land is more than those in Igbo land, milk nd honey in our land attracts all, we ar blessed.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

You fail to understand the "simple Nigeria English " used by bellanaija,is it Forbes's complex English you will understand?
So you can't navigate on Forbes? Go to Forbes website nd bring out those igbotic names at least I'll knw Igbo names if seen if u claim I don't understand simple English abi
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

See them https://www.nairaland.com/4501221/police-arrest-4-men-stolen

What the Bleep is this? I thought you are gonna say something about the Traffic Robbers union you guess formed last week?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

So glaring, d world knw Yoruba race is d best in Naija, d most peaceful, with good culture, respect, good ppl, legit businesses nd d best place for investors to make money, we don't argue this, its so obvious, if not for us Igbo's will still b walking around naked, d population of Igbo's in Yoruba land is more than those in Igbo land, milk nd honey in our land attracts all, we ar blessed.

Hahaha milk and honeyin deed
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

What the Bleep is this? I thought you are gonna say something about the Traffic Robbers union you guess formed last week?
Mitcheew who ar they? They are chibuike, emeka nd co, after selling gala they do dat at night b4 going under bridge to sleep
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha milk and honeyin deed
Argue it na, even some Igbo's don't wish to go home again, they want to die in Yoruba land
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
post=67516828:
$350 million loan was given to Ogun state by world bank, with the porported high IGR, the state is top most indebted states, nothing is going on there, election is next year, I pity incoming governor, and this is the state of former President and current vp, tomorrow some idio.ts will be making silly noise over who is President or vice president.

Corpse, buildings washed away in Onitsha flood

A corpse was washed away yesterday in Onitsha, Anambra State, following a downpour that wreaked havoc in the commercial city of the state.
Two buildings under construction were also said to have collapsed in Owelle Aja area of Obosi while vehicles, houses and properties were destroyed.

Daily Trust gathered that traders at the Onitsha International Electronics Market were adversely affected by the flood, as most areas of the market were submerged.
Speaking to newsmen, the Financial Secretary of the market, Onyeka Azubike, who said the source of the corpse was yet to be ascertained, attributed the cause of the flood to blocked drainage system.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/story/207350.html

What's loan an IGR got to do with flood?

Ogun state's huge IGR is still paining you bah?

This is your anambra village completely submerged..

This is your anambra village

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
vchykp:
This is not somewhere in columbia, its in nigeria here, everywhere in sango-otta has a bad road..

My question is, what will it cost Ogun-State government to fix the roads?..

My GOD shocked
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Argue it na, even some Igbo's don't wish to go home again, they want to die in Yoruba land

Milk and honey like this subject of discussion right? I pity your stupidity. Sometimes you guys need to overcome your fears and travel out,so that you will see the level the word is now
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Milk and honey like thos subject of discussion right? I pity your stupidity. Sometimes you guys need to overcome your fears and travel out,so that you will see the level the word is now
We travel to countries that are better than us, go to UK, US u see Yoruba's even in higher posts, we don't go to where they have nothing to offer, even Igbo's run away from their States u nw want us to go there, never.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

How will they want to go home when the most gullible people to deal with are in your area?
Do not forget,Lagos is "no man's land" so no one is going anywhere
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

We travel to countries that are better than us, go to UK, US u see Yoruba's even in higher posts, we don't go to where they have nothing to offer, even Igbo's run away from their States u nw want us to go there, never.

Hahahaha.......that's madness,you go to uk and USA and become their slaves just like you are slaves to hausas in Nigeria. Whereas we go to area we are far better than like Togo,ghana,Lagos,Kano,Benin republic etc and become kings.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahahaha.......that's madness,you go to uk and USA and become their slaves just like you are slaves to hausas in Nigeria. Whereas we go to area we are far better than like Togo,ghana,Lagos,Kano,Benin republic etc and become kings.
You bcom king under the bridge? Come to Lagos nd see how useless ur brothers are, they do anything to get money still they look haggard, we feed them here so dey won't die, I don't knw how u will run away from ur land, dem dey chase unna commot from home?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

Flood is not a crime,it happens even in the 1st world countries, but if you have eyes,check out the building in the pictures, compare and contrast it with what we have in ogun state flood pictures
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2018
olmoRoc:
From the pictures, it's clear the drainage system, if there's any, is blocked. People should learn to dispose of their trash, especially plastic/polythene, properly. We can blame the government, but we also contribute to the problems.
try to visit ogun-state before coming back to comment.. #thanks
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

How will they want to go home when the most gullible people to deal with are in your area?
Do not forget,Lagos is "no man's land" so no one is going anywhere
Lol, tell me that when one emeka becomes d king of lagos grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Flood is not a crime,it happens even in the 1st world countries, but if you have eyes,check out the building in the pictures, compare and contrast it with what we have in ogun state flood pictures

So, according to you, flood is not a crime, but at the same time it is a crime in Ogun state, but not your own village even when you are flooded, your home underwater, vehicles submerged, corpse/dead bodies washed off...

Is it a must that you people should never ever make sense?

I see nothing in your ignorant and unintelligent post but idiocy..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

You bcom king under the bridge? Come to Lagos nd see how useless ur brothers are, they do anything to get money still they look haggard, we feed them here so dey won't die, I don't knw how u will run away from ur land, dem dey chase unna commot from home?

Hahaha...everyone knows how hardworking igbos are,i bet,you haven't been to banana island or victory island ,yet igbos occupy 70% of these areas,you should be ashamed of yourself that someone will come to your area without anything, within two to three years,you've started paying rent to him. Everyone knows that 90% of under bridge occupants are Yoruba. Come down to East,you guys are legends in sleeping in motor parks and parked vehicles
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

So, according to you, flood is not a crime, but at the same time it is a crime in Ogun state, but not your own village even when you are flooded, your home underwater, vehicles submerged, corpse/dead bodies washed off...

Is it a must that you people should never ever make sense?

I've always known that you don't reason any better than slowpoke (if at all u are not one).
Going through my post,you will realise that am indifferent about the flood,my concern is the nature of the buildings and the environment as a whole
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol, tell me that when one emeka becomes d king of lagos grin

We have igbos in Lagos state house of assembly and an igbo as a local government chairman. What other proof do you need?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha...everyone knows how hardworking igbos are,i bet,you haven't been to banana island or victory island ,yet igbos occupy 70% of these areas,you should be ashamed of yourself that someone will come to your area without anything, within two to three years,you've started paying rent to him. Everyone knows that 90% of under bridge occupants are Yoruba. Come down to East,you guys are legends in sleeping in motor parks and parked vehicles
Stay there b fooling urself, banana island or VI looks like heaven to u, we knw those running things over there, don't claim fake stuff, ur brothers ar in Ladipo in mushin, u find them in Alaba market, u see them in Oyinbo, they do dirty jobs, only ppl like Evans u can see in Banana island nd VI nd they ar few, we gonna imprison them all, Yoruba men ar not much in Igbo land we knw that.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Moneywomen17(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

my question is there a place Igbo occupy not less than 70% of. I mean what statistics did u guys always carry out to always arrive at nothing less than 70%.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2018
vchykp:
They manage d road too, most companies are located along iyana-iyesi road, so they ply through toll-gate to oju-ore then iyana-iyesi.. that route seems to be the only good road, but that not sango.
Yes but even the roads leading to their industrial estates (the one besides Honda and the other one at estate bus stop) are nothing to write home about too. It now takes hrs to move from Canaan land to toll gate.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:31pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

I've always known that you don't reason any better than slowpoke (if at all u are not one).
Going through my post,you will realise that am indifferent about the flood,my concern is the nature of the buildings and the environment as a whole

You are indifferent, but you still managed to make ignorant distinctions between flood in Ogun state and in your own village.

So, what's responsible for the floods in your own village? Superb building and world-class planning?

Very dumbo and unintelligent post.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

We have igbos in Lagos state house of assembly and an igbo as a local government chairman. What other proof do you need?
So that makes u think Igbo man will be king in Lagos, tell me wen it happens. Nd mind u, d ones u claim ar Igbo's were born in Lagos nd grew up there, we voted them coz we don't discriminate, we also have Nigerians in leadership posts in USA doesn't make them a non Nigerian, nd doesn't make them indigen of US. Nd we only gave u one post u won't let us rest, don't use ur own to kobalise d guy else he won't sniff such post again.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

What's loan an IGR got to do with flood?

Ogun state's huge IGR is still paining you bah?

This is your anambra village completely submerged..

This is your anambra village

Pic from Lag

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:37pm On May 13, 2018
post=67524466:

Pic from Lag

lmao @ ignorant and unintelligent ipob.

The fact that that it floods in Lagos means it doesn't flood in your backward ipob village or in NY city, Los Angeles, Houston, London and so on?

ipob village square education is bad education... grin grin grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2018
Nwodosis:
What do you expect when the urban planners are collecting bribes and approving building blocking the natural drainage?
You are right cos all the buildings opposite that side that suppose to be exit route for water are banks. They must have heavily bribed the planning authorities to build the banks there. There are around 5 banks and one eatery blocking the free flow of water around that axis
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 2:41pm On May 13, 2018

World class ipob village building and environmental planning,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
Buffalo2:
Yes but even the roads leading to their industrial estates (the one besides Honda and the other one at estate bus stop) are nothing to write home about too. It now takes hrs to move from Canaan land to toll gate.
yes.. thats so true, link roads like dalemo.. temidire.. joju are worst to be compared to honda side cheesy
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2018
SeunKelechi:
Na yesterday be this?
Yes..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2018
emmabest2000:

@columbia
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.