Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos (35765 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
when u grow up u will understand that some fine girls are novice in bed why some ugly girls are endowed.
so why e no marry d endowed fugly girl. Why marry a woman wey no dey move u in za oza room?
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by zhikirullah(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Werey cheesy
bumshot is baecheesy

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by biacan(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
bumshot is baecheesy
I love bumshot it brings out my shape cheesy it was what Martin saw on the bumshot that trap him lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Ishilove: 6:09pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh... Is dat not the man's wife on sports tight and jacket? She even looks better and more curvy than the slayqueen. I get this one as wife wetin concern me to dey look outside. Some men are funny shacheesy. I was actually expecting the wife to be fat and shapeless and probably wearing one funny looking buluku gown. D husband na Fukup man.
My spirit tells me the slay queen has washed pussy into vegetable give the man chop. It is not ordinary eye the man is using to do all these for the side chick. The wife must confront the home breaker with prayers and spiritual work, not social media.

Some men too, they will not stay one place. All these their useless wakawaka is what allows the devil come into their lives to ruin it
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by bendike: 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh... Is dat not the man's wife on sports tight and jacket? She even looks better and more curvy than the slayqueen. I get this one as wife wetin concern me to dey look outside. Some men are funny shacheesy. I was actually expecting the wife to be fat and shapeless and probably wearing one funny looking buluku gown. D husband na Fukup man.
No. Its the same lady in all the pictures. Look at the tiles n all the pictures and also notice that n the last picture she is also standing in front of similar shop sliding glass.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2018
Ishilove:

My spirit tells me the slay queen has washed pussy into vegetable give the man chop. It is not ordinary eye the man is using to do all these for the side chick. The wife must confront the home breaker with prayers and spiritual work, not social media.

Some men too, they will not stay one place. All these their useless wakawaka is what allows the devil come into their lives to ruin it
ahaa! cheesy.. We are on the same page.initially what i was saying. Slayqueen probably give the man decimal 10:10 to chopcheesy. Nowadays modern endtime slayqueens don't need to put decimal 10:10 in a man's food wey dey waka waka. All dey need do is apply it on their nipples or down belowcheesy. Na so many of dem dey take get married men these dayscheesy. U will see a married man sinking all the money he has made in his business in one small girl's account. He will buy brand new land cruiser and rent a duplex for the girl.id wife will be jumping from one transport to another when going to work. Children school fees he never pay for d past three years. And some ppl will say its ordinarycheesy. Dem don lock d man's soul inside one small bottlecheesy.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
I love bumshot it brings out my shape cheesy it was what Martin saw on the bumshot that trap him lipsrsealed cheesy
u will need more than bumshot to trap Martin more oo.u got to give him a hard lap dance cos i hear say he dey plan to go back to seminary very sooncheesy.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by biacan(f): 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
u will need more than bumshot to trap Martin more oo.u got to give him a hard lap dance cos i hear say he dey plan to go back to seminary very sooncheesy.
Seminary waiting shocked which day this one dey happen shocked shocked
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by UDUJ(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
ahaa! cheesy.. We are on the same page.initially what i was saying. Slayqueen probably give the man decimal 10:10 to chopcheesy. Nowadays modern endtime slayqueens don't need to put decimal 10:10 in a man's food wey dey waka waka. All dey need do is apply it on their nipples or down belowcheesy. Na so many of dem dey take get married men these dayscheesy. U will see a married man sinking all the money he has made in his business in one small girl's account. He will buy brand new land cruiser and rent a duplex for the girl.id wife will be jumping from one transport to another when going to work. Children school fees he never pay for d past three years. And some ppl will say its ordinarycheesy. Dem don lock d man's soul inside one small bottlecheesy.

Lefu fear these desperate women O. This Decimal 10:10/ Kobnomi/Love Potion stuff is real and scary. I have a colleague of mine that almost went bankrupt from one of these ladies in Lekki Phase 1. His marriage almost crashed in the process. The guy is picking up the bits and pieces of his life now.

Girls are not smiling these days shocked shocked
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Deltatoto: 6:29pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
so why e no marry d endowed fugly girl. Why marry a woman wey no dey move u in za oza room?
bros u no go understand o u no sometimes u think u have seen it all but for wia.d only thg is a man must no his boundaries and not carried away.ur family must come first u no this is what our fore fathers saw and had multiple wife’s we are not smarter than them.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by abumoney(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2018
Nawa o, don't be surprise when you hear she's an Edo girl. Those Benin babalawo ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn. They have PhD in home breaking affairs
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Crixina(f): 7:14pm On May 13, 2018
Ginaz:

If I were your wife, I would wear wrapper in the day time and when you see me and start looking irritated and nagging your breath out, I would stand in your front and drop down my wrapper...

Showing hot bumshorts underneath and a sexy black bra exposing the nunu milk .... shocked

By this time your head would have congested and your terminator interested. When you are about coming closer I would pick up my wrapper and cover myself and run away to za oza room tongue

Once you have seen this surprise, you will always be imagining what's beneath the wrapper anytime you see me. You will be smirking that lips at my wrapper during the day time. And be saying, "come here baby". grin
I admire the way you imagine.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by afroxyz: 7:16pm On May 13, 2018
GraGra247:
I maintain that there's no lady that approaches a married man and begs him to leave his wife and date her.

Men are 100% to blame. When they've begged the lady to death with lies to brainwash her and as well spent silly on her why won't she yield?

Obviously you are not married
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by afroxyz: 7:18pm On May 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Lefu fear these desperate women O. This Decimal 10:10/ Kobnomi/Love Potion stuff is real and scary. I have a colleague of mine that almost went bankrupt from one of these ladies in Lekki Phase 1. His marriage almost crashed in the process. The guy is picking up the bits and pieces of his life now.

Girls are not smiling these days shocked shocked

Abegi, leave story. Which kobnomi
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by afroxyz: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
Ishilove:

Stop watching nollywood, una no go hear
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Some men can be so funny with their choice of girls.

The wife is far sweeter than the so called slay queen and yet falling head over heels for her. Abi na jazz?
Did you taste the wife or how do you know the wife is more sweeter, you have some unanswered questions from the counsel of Elders grin grin grin
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
Ginaz:
For those of you thinking the wife is the one with the black outfit, that isn't the wife. The ladies on both pix are one and the same person. Which is the home breaker.

I was going to ask if we are actually viewing the same thread.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by UDUJ(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2018
afroxyz:

Abegi, leave story. Which kobnomi

So you don't think it exists? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. There is more than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by tooth4tooth: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
YoungFr:

Did you taste the wife or how do you know the wife is more sweeter, you have some unanswered questions from the counsel of Elders grin grin grin
I only said sweet on the face ,not down below.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2018
tooth4tooth:
I only said sweet on the face ,not down below.
What is the sweetness of Face compare to the sweetness of down below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
That's how one Doyin an ex student of Ogun State University snatched my friend's husband of 18 years from her. They went to the registry despite the fact that he had done same with my friend. He told his wife not to disclose his status else she won't ever see him again. He rented an apartment n moved his things from the family house n left his wife n three children( A boy n two girls) behind. Learnt the mother has a canteen in obanikoro almost opposite JKK. Now she has given birth but ehn Karma is still processing her punishment. It's a very wicked world.
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by akinyemi0103(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2018
z a matter of time, what goes around will surely come around
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by cosmos1440: 8:58pm On May 13, 2018
Reminds me of the song "Jolene" by Parton
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by cosmos1440: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
cosmos1440:
Reminds me of the song "Jolene" by Parton

Dolly Parton
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Ishilove: 9:29pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
This is news. So vegetables is now old school? cheesy
Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

This is news. So vegetables is now old school? cheesy
wich one is vegetable again?cheesy... Iyam talking decimal 10:10 and u are talking vegetablecheesy..kilode?

Re: Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos by seangy4konji: 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
when you were tieing wrapper up and down the house..u did not know abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.