Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,161 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (26564 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2018
troublemakea:

and your rather perishing in falsehood. show us the link humbly, you cant

shun hate it kills faster than bullet
Use your brain.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by troublemakea(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:
Use your brain.
use ur head

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Dear retárd, your bible is not for decoration. Open read!
Lol, had it been you read your evil quran the way i study my Bible you won't be here copying and pasting like an illiterate. Dummy

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, had it been you read your evil quran the way i study my Bible you won't be here copying and pasting like an illiterate. Dummy
Fool
Why don't your just twist those quotes and lie as usual.
You fools always just want to fo yourselves by twisting.
Like twisting sword to word.

Senseless hypocrites
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Fool
Why don't your just twist those quotes and lie as usual.
You fools always just want to fo yourselves by twisting.
Like twisting sword to word.

Senseless hypocrites

Lol, I can feel your frustration. Lol.

Are you done?

No wonder you cannot show me where Jesus fulfil those laws you quoted as you claim, so who is now hypocrite here
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Elliot2(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2018
dermmy:

Are you saying you had been waiting for this time before you start preparing for the coming back of our Lord Jesus christ? Working out my own salvation with fear and trembling i dnt care if Jerusalem becomes the capital of Israel. Everybody will stand before God to recv his own reward whether u are an Israeli or not. My allegiance is to the federal republic of Nigeria and not Israel. Continue avoiding my questions.
I should have known that u are not a Christian.***
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Elliot2(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2018
dermmy:

Are you saying you had been waiting for this time before you start preparing for the coming back of our Lord Jesus christ? Working out my own salvation with fear and trembling i dnt care if Jerusalem becomes the capital of Israel. Everybody will stand before God to recv his own reward whether u are an Israeli or not. My allegiance is to the federal republic of Nigeria and not Israel. Continue avoiding my questions.
I should have known that u are not a Christian.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 12:05am On May 14, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, I can feel your frustration. Lol.

Are you done?

No wonder you cannot show me where Jesus fulfil those laws you quoted as you claim, so who is now hypocrite here
Fool
Let me not start with that
Because a coward ignorant fo like you will run away.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Demmzy15(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2018
jusRadical:

But you support Iran that has vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
Who told you I support Iran? grin Israel and Iran are the same, except that Iran is worse and has more Muslim blood on their hands than Israel. Both are one and the same, blood thirsty killers
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Demmzy15(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

When has the content of the Bible start interesting Moslems. Anyway read the entire book of Daniel, but you can't interprete the entire prophecies. But lemme simplify it for you, Jerusalem will be taken away from Isreal, after many years it will be returned and that is the sign of the end time. According to one of the prophecies, it was traced that America is the last world power. We are celebrating that this is happening when America is a world power. It gives us more hope in the Bible.
Please provide me with the particular verse, I want to be sure
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 7:28am On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
free yourself from mental slavery
Free yourself from stupidity.
Ignorance kills faster than a bullet.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 7:30am On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:
Am beginning to love America because of Trump , I wish he will also ban gay marriage in America and the world.
Lol
Read your senseless post again.
Do you use your brains at all?

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 7:35am On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Please provide me with the particular verse, I want to be sure
Because I am your Research Assistant or what? Take your lazy ass to Daniel. If you can't, then go and read your koran.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 7:35am On May 14, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Headslammers will cry out blood today .

Matthew 24:35.. It says ..Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass.

Indeed, the word of God has been fulfilled despite all the forces of darkness against it.

May Almighty God bless Donald Trump for a job well done for he's a God's sent. God just used him as a tool to fulfill his words.
Lol
How foolish are Nigerian Christians?
Very senswe, ignorant and gullible.
You think the jew gives a fùck about you.
Jews will kill you at the slightest opportunity.
Every Christian around the world is against this move, only foolish Nigerian who does not know the difference between a jew and a Christian supporting it.

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 7:56am On May 14, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
You think the Isreal in your bible (myth) is the same Isreal you know today. I laugh in your ignorance.
Bra, goan read.
No it is the one in Enugu. Isreal Street, Enugu. Send your terrorist brothers to attack them nah? IDF will fry their head and Isreal nuclear arsenal will annihilate them entirely. IDF has been bombing the shits outta Persia since 1943 and the Arab nation can't do shit about it.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

No it is the one in Enugu. Isreal Street, Enugu. Send your terrorist brothers to attack them nah? IDF will fry their head and Isreal nuclear arsenal will annihilate them entirely. IDF has been bombing the shits outta Persia since 1943 and the Arab nation can't do shit about it.
Lol
How retarded are you?
So you think all those wars is truly fought by Isreal?
Ignorance will kill you.
Fyfi, Isreal has been fighting under USA's skirt.
If USA stops stopping Isreal today, they are doomed for life. It will only take country like Iran 5 minutes to exterminate them.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Demmzy15(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Because I am your Research Assistant or what? Take your lazy ass to Daniel. If you can't, then go and read your koran.
Y'all claim it's a prophecy, why not give me the exact verses where this prophecy was revealed. Is that too much to ask? I don't want your interpretation, give me the verses.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Demmzy15(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2018
troublemakea:

show us the link Arab Christians condemned this

you wee just kee urself for nothing
Read about them
-George Habbash https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash
-Wadie Haddad https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadie_Haddad
-Chris Bandak https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bandak
Sirhan Sirhan https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan

Now, I ask you. They all witnessed all what Israel did and this made them do things which of course are unjustifiable, are you more Christian than they are?

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
1stolax:

Fool
Let me not start with that
Because a coward ignorant fo like you will run away.

Lol, i don't exchange word with a worshiper of dead god(Allah)
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 14, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, i don't exchange word with a worshiper of dead god(Allah)
lol
mumu
You think almighty GOD(Allah) is like a guy born in Nazareth, who proclaimed himself to be a God and was killed by JEWS like a thief about 2000 years ago
I'm sure you have brain? please stop being a Senseless human being.
Stop worshiping a dead man
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 7:11am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
How retarded are you?
So you think all those wars is truly fought by Isreal?
Ignorance will kill you.
Fyfi, Isreal has been fighting under USA's skirt.
If USA stops stopping Isreal today, they are doomed for life. It will only take country like Iran 5 minutes to exterminate them.
Believe whatever rocks your boat. Isreal is a nuclear armed nation, no Arabic nation is. Isreali defence industry is far more advanced than Iranians. Jews designed the US aerial defence system, so their relationship with US is mutual.
Persia can't do shit in Isreal.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 7:58am On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Believe whatever rocks your boat. Isreal is a nuclear armed nation, no Arabic nation is. Isreali defence industry is far more advanced than Iranians. Jews designed the US aerial defence system, so their relationship with US is mutual.
Persia can't do shit in Isreal.
Lol
Keep fooling yourself
You think no arab country have nuclear weapon shocked
Really? In 21 century. Clap for yourself
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself
You think no arab country have nuclear weapon shocked
Really? In 21 century. Clap for yourself
None. The only country with the closest possiblility is Iran and Isreal will bomb the poo outta them if they dare that. Anyway don't forget in an operation dubbed the "greatest intelligence coup" in history Mossad stole over 100,000 classified Iranian documents on their nuclear development. They are left with nothing now. If they reactivate the nuclear enrichment programme, Isreal missiles will find solace in Iranian soils.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 8:31am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

lol
mumu
You think almighty GOD(Allah) is like a guy born in Nazareth, who proclaimed himself to be a God and was killed by JEWS like a thief about 2000 years ago
I'm sure you have brain? please stop being a Senseless human being.
Stop worshiping a dead man
If you don't know, you don't know.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 8:34am On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

If you don't know, you don't know.
What's there to know again in a confused and senseless fairytale of the dead man you're worshipping?
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 8:38am On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

None. The only country with the closest possiblility is Iran and Isreal will bomb the poo outta them if they dare that. Anyway don't forget in an operation dubbed the "greatest intelligence coup" in history Mossad stole over 100,000 classified Iranian documents on their nuclear development. They are left with nothing now. If they reactivate the nuclear enrichment programme, Isreal missiles will find solace in Iranian soils.
Keep fooling yourself.

Isreal will be grounded in few minutes without the support of usa.
The cowards are just hiding under USA's skirt to rant. Isreal is too small for iran in reality. Forget all the bullshìts you see/hear in the media. It is just a senseless propaganda.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 8:40am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

What's there to know again in a confused and senseless fairytale of the dead man you're worshipping?
I will rather worship a peaceful figure in a fairytale than a bomb strapping terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 8:42am On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

I will rather worship a peaceful figure in a fairytale than a bomb strapping terrorist.
Continue nau
Then, you continue to be in your confused state of mystery.
Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by OFFICIAL336: 8:46am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Continue nau
Then, you continue to be in your confused state of mystery.
You are more confused because you don't know when the Mullah will point at you to strap your own bomb. 72 virgins my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday by Nobody: 8:52am On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

You are more confused because you don't know when the Mullah will point at you to strap your own bomb. 72 virgins my foot.
Lol
Dear morọn, please quote where 72 virgins is referenced in the holy Qur'an.

Meanwhile, see the laws Jesus came to fulfill.

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.