Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (46106 Views)

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
titilope0909:
I need some of them but not up to a carton. Can i get them and at what price each. Like 5-6 wks old.
08036928223 or 08053459153

call or whatsapp me on 08061204834.also state your location
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by bioemmy: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Do you have the five weeks old available now?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by jfkenny(m): 4:59am On Jul 22, 2018
GarminTechnical:
Its and bred of chicken specially used in meat production. This bred of chicken may cause various diseases like skin related diseases.
are u saying the truth
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
GerminTechnical ,please take your rubbish to somewhere else or if you are so sure of what you are saying,kindly open a thread about it and educate your audience
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2018
GarminTechnical:
Its and bred of chicken specially used in meat production. This bred of chicken may cause various diseases like skin related diseases.
Nairaland, beware of this fellow,he is a very dangerous fellow.A scammer looking for who to scam with his fake products
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by arduino: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
What's your cost of delivering 2Ctns of 5Weeks old to Jos or Abuja?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
arduino:
What's your cost of delivering 2Ctns of 5Weeks old to Jos or Abuja?
call or Whatsapp 08061204834
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by bioemmy: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
sefani:

call or Whatsapp 08061204834

Do you have the 5 weeks old available now?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2018
bioemmy:

Do you have the 5 weeks old available now?
please chat me up on whatsapp,so many people are asking same question and I can't identify you here
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Make medicated water available before releasing chicks jnto the pen.
Medication: ultraviteM or Divertamin 1g/4litres of water.
MegadoxN (1g/10l) or Doxineo (1g/5l)

For first five days.
If the chicks are coming from a long distance, give sugar (20g/10litres) in water for the first 2days.
Serve feed after 1-2hrs.

It's advisable to give chick mash or broiler starter for first 5weeks.
Put the heating system on before the chicks arrive. Temperature on day 1 should be 35C.
Reduce brooder temp by 2degrees weekly.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2018
sefani:
VACCINATION OF NOILER
1. It is essential to vaccinate the Chicks against common viral diseases on
specific days to prevent disease outbreak.
2. Mother units and larger farmers should follow the vaccination dates and quality
of vaccines strictly.
3.Make sure that the cold chain is maintained while carrying the vaccine. Many
vaccines are not available below 1000 doses packing. Once opened,the contents
should be used up within one hour.
4. Make sure that all Chicks drink the vaccine water within one hour. Taking out
the drinkers 1 to 2 hours before vaccination makes the birds thirsty.
5.Use water stabilisers or skim milk powder in vaccine water.
Do not use any water sanitizer in water and day before and on the day of water
vaccination.
MANAGEMENT OF NOILER
1. Adjust curtains to give proper ventilation without cold drafts of winds.
2.Space per bird-Give 0.6sft/bird in "Mother Units" growing for distribution at 5
weeks.
3. See that the litter is not wet. Manage the drinkers height at the level of tail of
the birds.
4.If the litter gets wet or caked,take out the dirty litter and add new bedding
Litter should be raked daily.
5.Thickness of the bedding material should be 3 to 4 inches on the floor.
6.Target body weight in 5 weeks is about 480 Gmail to 500gm.
7. Always supply clean sanitized water to the birds.
8.Weigh the birds at end of every week. Weight at least 5% of the flock to get
accurate average body weight.
9. Provide light during night time to achieve target body weight.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Now is the right time to start.stop the excuses!

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2018
sefani:
Are you afraid of poultry business because of high cost of feeding,diseases,death and painful loss of capitallet me introduce you to this unique birds that has changed my life;Noiler!!!!

Noiler is a dual purpose breed of chicken developed for small holder farmers to address the challenges of food insecurity
and financial dependency among rural populace, especially women.

Unique Features
Noiler is bred to survive in free range and on kitchen waste and farm by-products
to produce good quality meat and egg, hence dual purpose bird with following
characteristics:

- Hardiness
- High resistance to common diseases
- Heat tolerance
- Low input- feed cost, shelter, labour
- Tougher meat than broiler
- Nutritional security

Benefits
Impact LOW INCOME women and youth at the rural settlements, across the
country by;
1. Increasing protein intake of rural children
2. Improve the productivity of chicken in terms of meat and egg production
relative to indigenous chicken.
3. Additional income generation for rural women and youth
4. Gender empowerment
5. Food security

Laying starts from 5 months. Feed them on chick mash till 5 weeks, grower till 9 weeks, then finisher.These aside, after one month,you can release them(free range) to feed on whatever they can lay their hands on.

Locals foods for Noiler birds
1. Rice chaff
2. Maize offal
3.wheat offal
4.spent grain
5.Vegetables
6.Chaff from akamu/ogi
7.Chaff from cassava
8.biscuit
9.indomie
10.Left over food
11.groundnut cake

To order
Call or whatsapp Onyinye on 08061204834.
updated price is N8,000 per carton. A carton contains 51 birds.
5weeks olds also available .
i deliver everywhere

this is the perfect time to start
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by excanny: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
When do they start laying? And how many per day?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Cassie74: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
sefani:

At what point will they start weighing up to 2kg and how many bags of feeds will they consume
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Noiler is developed locally by a team of local and international geneticist with
intense research and selection that lasted for 9 years.International organizations
have adjudged this as the purest and best performing dual purpose bird in Nigeria
and even Africa.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
excanny:
When do they start laying? And how many per day?

They are a hybrid of broiler and cockerels and they attain
maturity at 13 weeks with a weight of about 2.6kg for the males and 2.2kg for the
females. The females start laying at 5months, laying about 150-200 eggs in a
year. The females don't brood their eggs so if you want to hatch them you need
an incubator.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by smokey12345: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
where are you located in ibadan ?
sefani:
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Ensho: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2018
sefani wia ar u now?the tread is dry,we need more updates so as to stock for xmaz
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ensho:
sefani wia ar u now?the tread is dry,we need more updates so as to stock for xmaz
Lol......I am here getting orders and doing supply.If you want to sell during Xmas, now is the right time to order
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Order now
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by smokey12345: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
where in ibadan are you located pls and i was told these birds are hostile and aggresive
sefani:
Order now
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by OyinO: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2018
sefani:
Check out the eggs
You packed all the eggs you picked into that space abi one fowl now lays 10 eggs in the morning alone? Fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2018
for the poster who just commented above me,did I ever mention that it was a bird that layed all the eggs??can't a farmer have more than even 50 female noilers laying eggs?

you know why I am happy?because I have been on this platform for years selling and making money.Check my previous posts and check my alternate moniker ladywise.you can never dim my light here.I have successfully delivered day olds,5 weeks olds noilers to different states in Nigeria.

Neeeeext??!!!

3 Likes

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
smokey12345:
where in ibadan are you located pls and i was told these birds are hostile and aggresive
Awe, oyo state.its on pay before delivery anyway.
they are just rugged.make sure you debeak them when its time
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
sefani:

yes but the birds are hatched in Ibadan, Oyo state so I deliver everywhere

drop me a message on whatapp 070..6737...8643
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Fwesh101:

drop me a message on whatapp 070..6737...8643
call or whatsapp me on 08061204834

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.