Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" (34750 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Amagite2: 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Mc Galaxy was one of the celebrities who relentlessly supported Miracle and Nina while they were in the big brother house, he even sent some money to their different teams for votes.

Money bag CEO of 5 Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money was also one of those that supported Miracle.

Galaxy has now taken to Twitter to reveal that he begged E-Money to support Miracle and he ended up sending almost N1 Million to his family for votes.

MC Galaxy is not happy that Miracle hasn't called or texted E-Money to appreciate him, and has taken to Twitter to express his disappointment.

He tweeted;

"In this life, there's a reason why people don't like to help others. My friend @FlyBoyMiracle I loved you from the moment I saw your humility and the way you treated Nina during #BBNaija. I fought those that abused you for being boring and not entertaining enough

I am writing not because I am mad at you but because you haven't been smart enough to send even a simple SMS not to me, because I don't really care, but to E Money who I begged to support you and he ended up giving your family close to 1M naira to get you votes.

I spoke with him few days ago and was disappointed to learn that you didn't bother to call or even text to appreciate his kindness

Do not let 25M change you from the 'humble' Miracle we saw during the show. It's just a small money my brother. Humility IS THE KEY. Call E-money to appreciate him. He's someone I respect so much. As for me, people like you cannot stop me from helping others...No hard feelings.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/mc-galaxy-calls-out-miracle-appreciating-e-moneys-support.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by biacan(f): 5:20pm On May 13, 2018
That's what you get when you help an ungrateful person.....Miracle thinks the world revolves around him just because he won 25m..... he should ask efe

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Tamarapetty(f): 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
Nothing to type.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Olalan(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2018
Technically the winner of BBN really isn't about talent or likes but who has the highest money to buy votes.

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin i also assisted him with my N200 recharge card. He should make sure he flies into Maiduguri to appreciate my Little token cool

60 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by oshe11: 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmm.....

Whats happening to Miracle?embarassed

I understand it aint good bringing everything to SM but he shud have ATLEAST DM him in appreciation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by oshe11: 5:51pm On May 13, 2018
Olalan:
Technically the winner of BBN really isn't about talent or likes but who has the highest money to buy votes.
So You JUST realised that?

BRAVO, WHAT A DISCOVERY!!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by jabor4Naija(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2018
E money might not even care...... MC galaxy just keep doing ur tin and keep helping ppl at least u know dat not everyone will show appreciation in d end.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
MC galaxy is a big fool

How did he reach miracle family to give them money? Why can't he use that medium and tell him his fvck up if he truly helped him because he liked him and not because he wanted to trend. The idiot sharply run go twitter to call him out mumu angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2018
Btw, when did the fool MC galaxy become E-money personal assistant?

This is the problem i have with Nigerians. They help you not because they want to help but to show off that they are "good people" and want you to be at their beck and call. That is why when you become successful and you do something as little as cough they will say you are becoming proud because you have made it now grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2018
Wait MC galaxy just called out Miracle for being ungrateful and PROUD and the mumu just called a whole N25million "small money". My people no be pride be that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Ikmontana1: 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
j
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by DivinelyBlessed: 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
Miracle don proud
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by SoapQueen(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
Did this MC Galaxy go for the BBN with the other housemates? Why is he so thirsty?

Those that were predicting who the good, bad and "ugly " housemates were , I hope you all aren't Gobsmacked by the gists flying about Miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Ikmontana1: 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
Like for FC Barcelona,

Share for Real Madrid.

42 Likes 71 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by meezynetwork(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
this MC galaxy is a childish fooll....miracle already thanked those dates voted.....was he waiting for miracle to start moving from house to house for specials thanks or what?...how will he know those dates voted?

he just wants to become relevant

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by stubbornman(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Stupïd Empty Galaxy how the Bleep is Miracle suppose to know who voted for him angry

and since wen him become E money PA.....useless bástard

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Metuh: 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Miracle has started showing them his true colors.

All una recharge card and stress are already in vain grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Lizilicious(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmm...
I lack talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by neolboy(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Since you said you have spoken to him about it why coming to social media to convulse.

Immaturity

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Ikmontana1: 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
FC Barcelona Unbeaten Run in LA liga Finally ends ..

Like for FC Barcelona,

Share for Real Madrid.

10 Likes 29 Shares

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Arushe23: 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Why don't you reach flyboy miracle @mc galaxy..
You are too matured for this issh..
It's not erything that's meant for D public...
Issssssh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Mutemenot(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
No wonder efe said the votes ended in big brother house. E Money or not, Miracle planned wella before going to bbn#

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
going by some stuff i read during the close of bbn, it was emoneys votes that turned the tide

not cool.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Dude just shut up already
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by StackHouse1(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Krafty006: 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
galaxy needs some accolades, we must know what you did for him behind closed doors ......anyway , leather shoes sandals and slippers 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.