Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,539 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" (34760 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Pidginwhisper: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Bellgal: 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
MC Galaxy pls do me some favour............. Go to ur home and help ur brothers and mother and stop spending money unnecessarily............ Ur people need ur help.......
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by AustineCJ: 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
MC galaxy is a big fool

How did he reach miracle family to give them money? Why can't he use that medium and tell him his fvck up if he truly helped him because he liked him and not because he wanted to trend. The idiot sharply run go twitter to call him out mumu angry
Did you even read the post well?atleast to understand it well enough?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Caracta(f): 9:59pm On May 13, 2018
The Miracle guy probably knows nothing about donations or the fame and activities have kept him locked up in a different world.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
I'm just loving all this miracle and his 'fans' drama. He should turn on ALL of them. grin

So celebrities are now giving out millions for voting. angry It's clearly not a social experiment game anymore - like it is in other countries. Nigerians have brought in collusion and rigging. And who get connexn pass. Why must everything in this country be corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2018
lolzzz. Galaxy no know say Miracle fans na e-warriors/e-mayweather look at how the are castrating him even when he is saying the right thing about their boy being ungrateful to e-money kind gestures.
E money and rudeboy were the last minute supporters that gave Miracle the big win. Only few people know.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Deltatoto: 10:05pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
That's what you get when you help an ungrateful person.....Miracle thinks the world revolves around him just because he won 25m..... he should ask efe
25m cannot buy a good land let alone a good house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when did the fool MC galaxy become E-money personal assistant?

This is the problem i have with Nigerians. They help you not because they want to help but to show off that they are "good people" and want you to be at their beck and call. That is why when you become successful and you do something as little as cough they will say you are becoming proud because you have made it now grin grin
i swear the tin tire me my bloda. I don't ask for help and i hate receiving help cuz i don't know how to say thank you. If you force yourself to help me, then just forget about the thank you part, just accept you've done something for God instead and He'd reward you. I can't let someone start telling me about my ancestors, telling me how poor i was before he/she helped me after i make it. I no wan hear nigbati nigbati at all. Keep your help, if i die, i die. Chikena.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by eph12(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2018
So this couldn't be sent via dm or text? Why should it be like this if not to trend a little bit?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by blessingsonflee(f): 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
Why not send Miracle a private message or call his family instead of running to social media. ..Misplaced priorities
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 10:07pm On May 13, 2018
so you can't call miracle abi or you couldn't send a private message, you had to bring it to the public domain so he can be ridiculed, how smart of you!

#Kiddult
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 10:08pm On May 13, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Why not send Miracle a private message or call his family instead of running to social media. ..Misplaced priorities
if that's you in the dp, i want to say your eyes are very cute.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Goldaccumulator: 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
Money that I make weekly na im this one Don dey feel like boss for. When we help u poor bastard, we don't actually expect you to come thanking us, but we expect you to show us that you will remain humble when when we give your more. Cece all the way
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 10:10pm On May 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
baba why you dey lie like this now? 25m cannot buy a good land? Na wa for you o

so the people wey dey build house na 100m dem get? So many bubbling areas in Lagos mainland will you get a plot of land at that price or even lower
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by blessingsonflee(f): 10:11pm On May 13, 2018
Thank you
chukzyfcbb:

if that's you in the dp, i want to say your eyes are very cute.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by biacan(f): 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
I tell you oooo
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by PROPHETmichael: 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
MC galaxy is a big fool

How did he reach miracle family to give them money? Why can't he use that medium and tell him his fvck up if he truly helped him because he liked him and not because he wanted to trend. The idiot sharply run go twitter to call him out mumu angry

I totally agree with you. What Mc Galaxy did is totally uncalled for because i remember Miracle making a special video by thanking God and everyone who helped him in one way or the other. There are many ways he could've reach out to Miracle but pride won't let him coz to him, Miracle just turned celebrity hence, he should be the one to pay them homage etc.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2018
Emoney loves agbada so much, he must have been a Yoruba man in his last incarnation.

Ipob republicans please take note grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Deltatoto: 10:23pm On May 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

baba why you dey lie like this now? 25m cannot buy a good land? Na wa for you o

so the people wey dey build house na 100m dem get? So many bubbling areas in Lagos mainland will you get a plot of land at that price or even lower
bros I said a good land na not just land.free land dey village we know.where my house is standing in delta state 25m can’t buy a plot der no be joke bros

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by omohlexy: 10:27pm On May 13, 2018
Who the hell is E money? Electronic money/internet fraudster spotted
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 10:27pm On May 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
bros I said a good land na not just land.free land dey village we know.where my house is standing in delta state 25m can’t buy a plot der no be joke bros
Maybe your area is a high brow area, but that doesn't mean there are not other areas with good land. I no dey talk of forest

Land within a developed and bubbling area, na Lagos I dey stay and I know several areas I can use as an example. 25m will get you land in these areas.

I no say some areas go high and maybe na big man area u dey stay
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by omohlexy: 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
Who is E money? Electronic money/internet fraudster spotted
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
That's what you get when you help an ungrateful person.....Miracle thinks the world revolves around him just because he won 25m..... he should ask efe

I don't think miracle is ungrateful bt I will say he's been carried away by the massive attention. I'm sure he will address dat soon. I voted for efe bt I don't like his attitude going by dat i hear.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Deltatoto: 10:31pm On May 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Maybe your area is a high brow area, but that doesn't mean there are not other areas with good land. I no dey talk of forest

Land within a developed and bubbling area, na Lagos I dey stay and I know several areas I can use as an example. 25m will get you land in these areas.

I no say some areas go high and maybe na big man area u dey stay
bros in d end if u look the topic we are just trying to let d guy no 25m no really long.he must remain humble efe is broke no jokes
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Staru1(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
MC galaxy is a big fool

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Btw, when did the fool MC galaxy become E-money personal assistant?

This is the problem i have with Nigerians. They help you not because they want to help but to show off that they are "good people" and want you to be at their beck and call. That is why when you become successful and you do something as little as cough they will say you are becoming proud because you have made it now grin grin

To say thank you by call or txt is being at their beck and call?? I think it's ingratitude bt like I said b4 miracle probably got carried away by all the hype and attention.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Cannonleo(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Mc Galaxy was one of the celebrities who relentlessly supported Miracle and Nina while they were in the big brother house, he even sent some money to their different teams for votes.

Money bag CEO of 5 Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money was also one of those that supported Miracle.

Galaxy has now taken to Twitter to reveal that he begged E-Money to support Miracle and he ended up sending almost N1 Million to his family for votes.

MC Galaxy is not happy that Miracle hasn't called or texted E-Money to appreciate him, and has taken to Twitter to express his disappointment.

He tweeted;

"In this life, there's a reason why people don't like to help others. My friend @FlyBoyMiracle I loved you from the moment I saw your humility and the way you treated Nina during #BBNaija. I fought those that abused you for being boring and not entertaining enough

I am writing not because I am mad at you but because you haven't been smart enough to send even a simple SMS not to me, because I don't really care, but to E Money who I begged to support you and he ended up giving your family close to 1M naira to get you votes.

I spoke with him few days ago and was disappointed to learn that you didn't bother to call or even text to appreciate his kindness

Do not let 25M change you from the 'humble' Miracle we saw during the show. It's just a small money my brother. Humility IS THE KEY. Call E-money to appreciate him. He's someone I respect so much. As for me, people like you cannot stop me from helping others...No hard feelings.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/mc-galaxy-calls-out-miracle-appreciating-e-moneys-support.html

I can t believe someone actively spent a million.on this rubbish when there are lives to impact

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Staru1(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
MC galaxy is a big fool

miracle family can be reached, .1. Miracle isn't 4rm sky. 2. Miracle's family house Is on close of owerri, umuchima uratta toronto here. 3. Don't dispute the fact of reaching his family 4. I don't support mc galaxy's public post

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by emmyid(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin i also assisted him with my N200 recharge card. He should make sure he flies into Maiduguri to appreciate my Little token cool

What are you doing in Maiduguri?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by adorable29(f): 10:55pm On May 13, 2018
That is good for all of you!

Your kinds are the ones making the show uninteresting. You people pick a person from the first week as winner even when the game hasnt started.

Then start campaigning vigorously using your celebrity status and spending 100s of thousands and millions for that person to win. How will the game be interesting when we already know the winner from the first or second week. What is now the excitement in the game that already has a winner before it even started.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Babaalawo: 10:58pm On May 13, 2018
We need to report thus mumu galaxy to Bobrisky.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by SokizzRaven(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2018
SoapQueen:
Did this MC Galaxy go for the BBN with the other housemates? Why is he so thirsty?

Those that were predicting who the good, bad and "ugly " housemates were , I hope you all aren't Gobsmacked by the gists flying about Miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.