Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" (34761 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by enemyofprogress: 11:35pm On May 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nothing to type.
when are we seeing again at that hotel I tooked you to that day?
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by 11doubledee: 11:55pm On May 13, 2018
As at my last check galaxy TV was off air.
pure nonsense,make him carry convoy come greet you now.
So una get dat kind money to spare on just one contestant wey don turn celeb.I sure say dis galaxy go throway face when him see people wey really need help for him hood.NAWA O
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by valengoski: 12:03am On May 14, 2018
He should also text everbody that voted for him. Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 12:49am On May 14, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmmm.....

Whats happening to Miracle?embarassed

I understand it aint good bringing everything to SM but he shud have ATLEAST DM him in appreciation
Miracle played y'all lmao. Such an ungrateful bastard, first tweetoracle now this grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by package7(m): 2:37am On May 14, 2018
Same mu ni cool

Have always known igbo people of theirself center... I know it... Miracle won't have emerged the winner in the place..

And for both of you Mr money bag and pangolo musician ...tribalism is in your DNA...

An average igba are like that... Idiot shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by femi4: 5:24am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
That's what you get when you help an ungrateful person.....Miracle thinks the world revolves around him just because he won 25m..... he should ask efe
Did Miracle knew about the money? Besides, there was a general "thank you" message that suppose cover Emoney gesture. They should let the guy be. Miracle winning bbn had nothing to do with Emoney 1M
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by femi4: 5:25am On May 14, 2018
Caracta:
The Miracle guy probably knows nothing about donations or the fame and activities have kept him locked up in a different world.
exactly
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by InvertedHammer: 5:34am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
That's what you get when you help an ungrateful person.....Miracle thinks the world revolves around him just because he won 25m..... he should ask efe
/
I will be surprised if the N25m remains beyond December this year.

Easy come, easy go. The travails of lottery winners. BBN is the only entity making money here not the contestants.

*/
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by goodnick(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2018
his fans that's d familiy
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Omololu2121: 8:18am On May 14, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Maybe your area is a high brow area, but that doesn't mean there are not other areas with good land. I no dey talk of forest

Land within a developed and bubbling area, na Lagos I dey stay and I know several areas I can use as an example. 25m will get you land in these areas.

I no say some areas go high and maybe na big man area u dey stay
where on the mainland will you buy a land of 25m is it Ikeja,akoka,yaba,agege,gbagada abi where exactly.

Even in bariga,land cost more than 25m
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2018
Omololu2121:
where on the mainland will you buy a land of 25m is it Ikeja,akoka,yaba,agege,gbagada abi where exactly.

Please don't mind dt guy. He clearly doesn't live in Lagos. Maybe he meant ota. Lmao!
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by uju22(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2018
Galaxy just shut up already ITK, I don't think Emoney care , how come is preparing you, "if you need the call " say so already , smhhhhhhhb
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by uju22(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2018
exactly after all so many people spent so much in this year's voting; so why galaxy carry the matter for head is my problem
femi4:
Did Miracle knew about the money? Besides, there was a general "thank you" message that suppose cover Emoney gesture. They should let the guy be. Miracle winning bbn had nothing to do with Emoney 1M
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by Omololu2121: 8:53am On May 14, 2018
janellemonae:

Please don't mind dt guy. He clearly doesn't live in Lagos. Maybe he meant ota. Lmao!
abi o,he wants to buy a full plot of land on the mainland, that will have a building on it for 25m grin

When deeper life bible church bought some lands at gbagada in 2010/2011 they bought some half plot for more than 30 million naira,I'm talking about houses located at diya street,akerele,and those along the road that leads to gbagada general hospital cost more than that
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by oshe11: 9:51am On May 14, 2018
Glay:
Miracle played y'all lmao. Such an ungrateful bastard, first tweetoracle now this grin
Lol....

He didnt play me oooo

I rooted for the dude inside the house not outside, if he chose to become someone else outside the house thats his biz.....

Though he shudnt
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by zzbrodah: 10:24am On May 14, 2018
LesbianBoy:
MC galaxy is a big fool

How did he reach miracle family to give them money? Why can't he use that medium and tell him his fvck up if he truly helped him because he liked him and not because he wanted to trend. The idiot sharply run go twitter to call him out mumu angry

Infact,he is a biggest fool.

This is nothing but a bkackmail,how on earth would miracle have known those that supported him,and if you do,why can't you call him to order personally rather than coming to gain cheap publicity.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2018
guy looking at the country our naira has no real value, as u jones with 25m u are back to square 1
LesbianBoy:
Wait MC galaxy just called out Miracle for being ungrateful and PROUD and the mumu just called a whole N25million "small money". My people no be pride be that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 11:02am On May 14, 2018
Omololu2121:

Come to Festac, Okota. satellite,Surulere these areas have properties you can get at that price and lower.

and these areas are bubbling areas.

I have given you expo, go and do your own research and find out.
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 11:05am On May 14, 2018
Omololu2121:
abi o,he wants to buy a full plot of land on the mainland, that will have a building on it for 25m grin

When deeper life bible church bought some lands at gbagada in 2010/2011 they bought some half plot for more than 30 million naira,I'm talking about houses located at diya street,akerele,and those along the road that leads to gbagada general hospital cost more than that
Slow down, if you have 25million and you want a plot of land in surulerez enter my PM!

Let me connect you. Stop saying what you dunno.

In fact lots of land were at 15-20m within that ago palace way Okota last year when I made enquiries, these are my routes so I know wussup
Re: BBNaija: MC Galaxy "Miracle, E-money Supported You But No Appreciation From You" by chukzyfcbb: 11:24am On May 14, 2018
janellemonae:

its obvious you are not informed on property issues, even in Lagos mainland there are lands of 4-6million naira. The only thing is that its swampy.

Baba ask around bro. people building houses in Lagos aren't necessarily multi millionaires, you just need to be informed to get the best deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) / Agnes Masogange Denies Being Pregnant For Davido, Shares Photo With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.