Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here (17443 Views)

I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / I've Had Casual Sex With Her Sister Before We Dated. Now I'm About To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Kylekent59: 3:35pm On May 14, 2018
It takes time to quite betting. Just limit the amount you place on each stake.

You can just start by playing saturday/sun[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][size=8pt][/i][i][/b][b][/sup][sup]day games and place it #100 May be 10oddsand after that just forget about placing other bets. Dont be greedy also.

With this you wnt be addicted to betting and your mind Will be relaxed.

Or

Just get a saving box and keep putting all those betting money inside. After one month you open it and buy food stuffs With it.

Football now is a scam. How would barca be beaten 5-2. They all knew most bettors staked barca to win. Dnt be deceived just qiut it if you Dnt benefit from it

3 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 4:04pm On May 14, 2018
acenazt:
Lmao Bet the killer of Men. See back in Uni,i used to get a monthly allowance of 25k. And in 3 days I have used it to bet. Funny thing is that i always felt optimistic. Like next time I'll make it big . Then i spend the next 27-28 days miserably going from friend to friend to eat. It got to a point where i used part of my accommodation money 45k to bet 2 odds. It cut and i was wrecked. Had to sleep at the hostel mosque till i got where to stay. It got to a point a was practically a beggar. I was begging for garri,spending days without eating and hghest taking a cup of lipton. Man life sucked. Then i thought to my self,yo only u can advice you. Better grow sense. And i started buying food with my money,soon as it comes i buy food and keep,from there i started limiting how much i spent and now i haven't played for close to 5 months.
Wow.. Inspirational. I'm happy for you. a whole 5 months without betting! I really need to fight this. Betting has rendered me useless. Do you know that no amount of money I get has value in my hands again. I'm always thinking of how I'll take back lost money at bet centres.

I throw away money As if I didn't work for it.... Hmm. It's not just me, many students and adults are suffering from this.

I hardly take care of myself. No toiletries, no new clothes or good food. I think occupying myself 24/7 with something that is not sport-related can help out

3 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Demogorgon(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2018
mrtomola:
Chai! So my own situation even better sha? Me I dey always lose 2k weekly and I dey cry say dem dey follow me from village.

But me I get d way I dey make at least 70% of my money lost back from NAIRABET every month. I am a NAIRABET affiliate member through my blog and I have at least 9 NAIRABET users who registered through my site. Whatever they lost on a bet, I do earn 35% of it and do receive minimum of 10k monthly direct to my bank account monthly from NAIRABET depends on rate people lost on bets that month. I had once received 21k in a single month before.

This screen shot is my current month (May) commission so far. And month still never reach middle o.
Need your digits ASAP!!
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
chiwex:
Generate Hatred for Gambling

Avoid friends who always motivates u

ask God for mercy

Go to OPM for assigment
I like your second point. Friends always talking about bets lure me back into the act. I need to avoid 90 percent of those I roll with.

I think going back to my church society can help. The people there can help shift my mind from talks about sports.

Though it would be hard going back to church (stopped a year ago) but I'll try for my sanity sake

4 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
Emmanuel602:
You are always advised to gamble responsibly. Stake what you can afford to loose
so people should continue to lose #100 on each tickets then in a year running into thousands or millions depends on the game played per week.

There is nothing good in betting, I regret playing that shit back then in school.

Thanks be to God for helping me to hate betting

6 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2018
mrtomola:

No problem, you can always talk to me

Your mail address please
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by adegeye38(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:
How do you people get to this level?
dats what they call addiction, u will have a nice strategy, and u start to win initially at first and then, bang you lose all

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nofav0rs(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
adegeye38:
dats what they call addiction, u will have a nice strategy, and u start to win initially at first and then, bang you lose all
And bang, I quit. Lol

When I registered my betfair, I won the first couple of games I played. Then I lost everything. Even put in more money. I lost all. And I was like, this is the end, my money isn't going for gamble again. That's it

Plus I never played with big money. JusT normal whiskey money. But then, I'll rather give the money out than use do sara give one bet company.

Maybe I was never really into it tho

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
How is this our business, when you take the wrong thing, police will arrest and charge you to court. When you get to jail your brain go reset by force.
please you're not needed here. We're working on rehab!

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nofav0rs(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
so people should continue to lose #100 on each tickets then in a year running into thousands or millions depends on the game played per week.

There is nothing good in betting, I regret playing that shit back then in school.

Thanks be to God for helping me to hate betting
That's what most of these gamblers don't understand. Every 100 naira you lose is something when added together at the end of the day. And everytime you stake, it further worsen the addiction

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Your mail address please

mrtomola@gmail.com
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2018
Demogorgon:
Need your digits ASAP!!

Email me first then I will give u my number mrtomola@gmail.com
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Vicboi1(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
Am currently in the university now 300l bet9ja almost wrecked my life i fell for all those people who do say they have fixed matches sometimes i would spend up to 40k looking for fixed match at the end it all cut the worst day of my life was when i used 10k to bet that roma vs barca i wanted to play it over 2.5 because this season roma hasn't lost in their home until my friend told me that i should put Barcelona straight win and i did all my games entered remaining Barcelona i was already celebrating that Barcelona would win until the match started and roma was beating Barcelona then i knew that all hope was lost

My advice to you is to remove anything betting from your phone avoid those betting websites, no matter how anyone convince you of sure odds don't believe them even though it enters , avoid any betting talks among your friends talk and limit the way you walk to bet shops and lastly pray to God to help you out

9 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Jethrolite(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
please you're not needed here. We're working on rehab!
grin grin grin Rehab indeed. Yeye attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Demogorgon(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
mrtomola:

Email me first then I will give u my number mrtomola@gmail.com
I just sent you a mail!
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2018
Demogorgon:
I just sent you a mail!

Replied you already

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by chidekings(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
merbenko:
Ogah is a lie. Bet responsible, the feel and want to become a millionaire over night and that is the problem. But when u bet responsible all this drama will not be there.

Stop this song,u can't bet responsibly,the major spirit behind all gambles is greed.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
please y'all loosers should never stop playing!! undecided

if y'all stop gambling (and joosing) whose money are they gonna use in paying us near constant winners undecided

just kidding pussies........................i stopped betting a year ago after i won 680k with 5k........... . . undecided

i was wise enough to take my money and drive off without looking back at the fûcking b9ja shop undecided

even if you've won or not just pick up ur balls and drive off far away from gambling

[ear]

4 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by skedemi(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
mrtomola:

Do you have a blog?
No I don't
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by mrtomola(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2018
skedemi:

No I don't

You gotta have one
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
mrtomola:

You gotta have one
What's your niche bro?
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by acenazt: 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
Lagbaja01:
May your healing be parmanent. grin
amen.
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 1:17pm On May 15, 2018
MDsambo:
From one problem to another wai na only you waka come ne?
I know, life's a teacher. So far, I'm in recovery day 2. I'm yet to visit a bet shop. Hopefully it stays this way till the end of the year.

Even if my battery is down, I won't bother going there to charge my phone. some of their shops even have dstv installation to entice vulnerable youths

2 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by noblejoeuc: 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
I was once an addict like u, its only by God grace u can overcome the spirit..

U have to read your bible everyday and make sure u don't associate with gamblers....
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 5:43pm On May 15, 2018
Chei! today is just 15th. 16 more days before I would be paid my next salary. I wonder how I will cope.

I guess it's the price I have to pay for a BetterMe. I'll be more then grateful though if any one can lend me 2k to pay back may be 3k by month end
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by columbus007(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2018
betting if you are a soccer fan you will like to bet and as the saying goes nobody is virgin in it,it fvcks everyone.

1 Like

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by Nofav0rs(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
Chei! today is just 15th. 16 more days before I would be paid my next salary. I wonder how I will cope.

I guess it's the price I have to pay for a BetterMe. I'll be more then grateful though if any one can lend me 2k to pay back may be 3k by month end
Lend you 2k to gamble again. You go soon dey alright

3 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by ChildOfDoom: 11:09pm On May 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Lend you 2k to gamble again. You go soon dey alright
Hmm... Not that. But Okay if you say so
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by chuksonia(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2018
this is very funny seriously, as for me I'm not a die hard fan on betting I bet occasionally and I usually keep a fix amount per month for betting once it's finished that's it, even if Barcelona is playing eyimba he'll no way I'm betting, learn ma style and u wouldn't be into depth

4 Likes

Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by wizrose(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2018
sobastical:

This is thr most stupid and senseless comment ever on nairaland; you don't sound humorous with the use of complex word like 'suicide' and even advicing someone on that. Let's try to be polite and sensible with our words everything is not all about jokes

is like u hav streatch mark in ur brain abi '''
Re: I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here by muyiwatosin: 9:23am On May 16, 2018
instead of complaing, share booking numbers here and keep trying your luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / Is There A Man Shortage? / Quiet Vs Loud Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.