Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) (5841 Views)

Why Do Some Women Moan And Others Dont / How To Make ANY Woman Moan And Scream Your Name In Bed. / Women From These Tribes Moan And Scream In Bed , Why Men Love Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MovicVibe(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2018
Have you ever wondered why women moan during s*x? These are some answers to the timeless question.

A couple of nights a week, I hear my next door neighbor having s*x. At first, I honestly thought it was one of her little yappy dogs barking, but then I realized it was her moaning in pleasure. I could also hear her boyfriend smacking her on the A$$, making her moan even more.

It occurs to me that yelling, “Who’s your daddy?!” through the wall would be a bit inappropriate, although highly tempting, so I usually just bang on the wall a couple of times after they’ve finished their noisy s*x and begun their noisy arguing. It seems to be their rhythm.

I also wonder if they ever hear me having s*x on those rare occasions I get laid.

Do I moan? Yes. Do they hear it? I have no idea. But the real question is: Even if they do hear it, could I NOT moan? What causes women to moan when they have s*x?
I’ve narrowed it down to these 10 reasons. While I know I’m probably missing a reason or two, this list is based on personal experience and interviews with other moaning women. I did not interview my neighbor; that would be awkward. Take a look at this list and see if one of these numbers is yours.

1. Automatic Response to Pleasure
One of the most common reasons women moan during s*x is simply because it’s an automatic response to pleasure. Just like sighing when you sink into a hot tub, the pleasure you get from s*x can cause an audible and involuntary response.

2. Automatic Response to Pain
Of course, women also moan in pain. If your man is going a little too rough, or he’s hitting that place inside you that feels uncomfortable, or even if you’ve suddenly developed a leg cramp, you’re just as likely to moan in response to pain during s*x just as you are in response to pleasure during s*x.

3. To Increase Your Libido
It’s hard to move past the day and get over the stress of real life. Even during s*x, some of those emotions can seep into your brain, or you could just be so overwhelmed with things to do that you’re busy concentrating on the grocery list and not the s*x. Moaning is a way of getting your head back in the game so to speak. By moaning, you take your mind off your chores and put it back into the s*x where it belongs—which is exactly where it should be.

4. To Make Him Feel Good
Have you ever had s*x with someone who was completely silent? It’s… well, it’s a letdown to be honest. I had a lover who never moaned in pleasure, never even made a noise during s*x, and I couldn’t help but feel like I was doing something wrong or that he wasn’t enjoying it (even though he was). It’s weird when they’re silent.
Moaning is a way of reassuring your lover that he or she is pleasing you. You use all of your senses to have s*x, and your audial senses should not be ignored! It’s important to make noises of pleasure so your partner isn’t put off thinking the wring thing by silence. Believe me, men love those little moans (and some even prefer the loud ones!).
Actually, you can’t imagine how responsive men are just to the sound of your voice (and the naughty words that come out). And if you’re not completely confident about your dirty-taking skills, the surest way to tell him how good he makes you feel is to moan louder (but in a more erotic, natural way… never make a guy wonder if you’re faking it).

5. To Change His S3xual Tone

Read to the end here.
http://www.movicvibe.com/revealed-10-reasons-women-moan-scream-passionate-sx/

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On May 13, 2018
Interesting
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 13, 2018
post=67538238:
Interesting

What's more interesting is... if what she says is true, why don't people moan during masturbation shocked

Don't people want to encourage themselves
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by ritalori2(f): 11:53pm On May 13, 2018
Nairalanders and sex.... Educational and money making threads don't even draw enough views.... Lazy Nigerian youths! tongue

While you are here check out my signature. tongue

1 Like

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

What's more interesting is... if what she says is true, why don't we moan during masturbation shocked

Don't we want to encourage ourselves

Trying so hard to understand you pretty.
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 14, 2018
post=67538587:

Trying so hard to understand you pretty.

Do people moan during masturbation? I was trying to be smart but that ship has now sailed undecided
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:23am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Do people moan during masturbation? I was trying to be smart but that ship has now sailed undecided

Oh, I gerrit it now.
It's 6:24pm here
Where part of the world do you stay pretty friend?!
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 14, 2018
post=67538750:

Oh, I gerrit it now.
It's 6:24pm here
Where part of the world do you stay pretty friend?!

Do you have Alzheimer's shocked
We had this same conversation 3.40 am yesterday grin
You're in the US and I'm in the UK undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:32am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol, my bad.
I never took note of the moniker yesterday!
Now I do.
My bad once more.
How are you doing?
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 14, 2018
post=67538831:

Lol, my bad.
I never took note of the moniker yesterday!
Now I do.
My bad once more.
How are you doing?

I'm doing well, just can't fall asleep for the life of me, which means extra makeup tomorrow to cover the damage caused tonight for staying up so late! How I wish I could change times with you. cry

I'm gonna go fight my pillow, now... wish me luck!

Have a fabulous evening and an awesome week ahead kiss

1 Like

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm doing well, just can't fall asleep for the life of me, which means extra makeup tomorrow to cover the damage caused tonight for staying up so late! How I wish I could change times with you. cry

I'm gonna go fight my pillow, now... wish me luck!

Have a fabulous evening and an awesome week ahead kiss
Awww beautiful.
It happens like that at times over here also.
Hope you don't have insomnia tho?
Thanks for the lovely wishes.
Wishing you same too.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 14, 2018
post=67538893:

Awww beautiful.
It happens like that at times over here also.
Hope you don't have insomnia tho?
Thanks for the lovely wishes.
Wishing you same too.
Stay blessed.

No, it's not insomnia, it's the curse of having the weekends off and messing around with my sleep routine.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

No, it's not insomnia, it's the curse of having the weekends off and messing around with my sleep routine.
Okay I gerrit now.
All the best anytime sleep beckons.
Xo
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by BabbanBura(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2018
ritalori2:
Nairalanders and sex.... Educational and money making threads don't even draw enough views.... Lazy Nigerian youths! tongue

While you are here check out my signature. tongue

No aunty, we are too lazy to check anything other than sex threads

1 Like

Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Raphael7274(m): 3:26am On May 14, 2018
lol
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 14, 2018
cry
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Mcbussy(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Fatality grin
Re: The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) by Okparachinko: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
post=67538238:
Interesting

*NAIJA GET HELP INVESTMENT*
*EMPOWERING PEOPLE, ENRICHING LIFE*
*WAY TO SUCCESS*

THE PLATFORM is Fully Registered with with FGN. with RC NO *1370875*( For those Who think the investment is Not real
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
������
FRIENDS, WORKERS, STUDENTS, BUSINESS MEN/WOMEN JOIN TODAY AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME FOR THE FUTURE, NAIJA GET HELP DEVELOPMENT FUND INVESTMENT*IS REAL AND PAYING.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MERGING PACKAGES
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*10k to earn 20k*

*20k to earn 40k*

*30k to earn 60k*

*40k to earn 80k*

*50k to earn 100k*

*60k to earn 120k*

*70k to earn 140k*

*80k to earn 160k*

*100k to earn 200k*

*200k to earn 400k*

*300k to earn 600k*

*400k to earn 800k

*500k to earn 1M*

CALL MR ADEYEMI 07026960264
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*ALL PAYMENTS ARE GOTTEN WITHIN 20/30 MINUTES TIME *AND ALL TRANSACTION MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE 20 TO 30 MINUTES TIME*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭
✅ *GENUINE &TRUSTED*
✅ *VERY REAL*
✅ *VERY RELIABLE& SAFE*
QUESTION:IS IT PAYING
ANSWER:*YES*
*PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID EVERY DAY! DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!

(1) (Reply)

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos / Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.