Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos (5845 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
So I was telling my 2 months old baby stories today while the cam was running .. and and and , Something magical happened

My Baby Laughed for the first time but it only lasted one second shocked shocked

I was like what the Bleep?
Did she actually laughed ?
So I had to go through the video again and yep it was actually a laughter .

I'm so fucking happy right now .. proud father .

Wow

Lagos Soon...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
You don big pass this kind thing.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by ojun50(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
U guys should make sure buhari is voted out.

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Very true.. We must kick the old man back to his cows in daura

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Jerkules: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari must go

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Airforce01:
So I was telling my 2 months old baby stories today while the cam was running .. and and and , Something magical happened

My Baby Laughed for the first time but it only lasted one second shocked shocked

Wow

Lagos Soon...

I know you didn't ask for this advice, I'll give it anyway. Wife your baby mama and give her some dignity.

13 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Go!! He must!! Before BBQ grills finishes his cows We shall take him out by force..

6 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Airforce01:

Wow

Lagos Soon...
congrats. Your daughter has achieved her first developmental milestone. Social smile. And she is on time too. May she continue to attain such in record time IJN.Send my greetings to her mother.

20 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
congrats. Your daughter has achieved her first developmental milestone. Social smile. And she is on time too. May she continue to attain such in record time IJN.Send my greetings to her mother.

Am I dreaming ?
.what's happening today

Coming from you ?

I'm so shocked right now grin

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Airforce01:

Am I dreaming ?
.what's happening today

Coming from you ?

I'm so shocked right now grin
I am.just educating you. That is all.

I have no qualms against the little one.#countdowntofuturebabymama#

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
stop building your future regrets

guy use your brain for once......

the wrong people you look up to have destroyed you, get your sh.it together

13 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
lilmax:
stop building your future regrets

guy use your brain for once......

the wrong people you look up to have destroyed you, get your sh.it together

Shut up you hater

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Pruwa: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Your baby girl is so cute
Congratulations once again

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by lilmax(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Airforce01:

Shut up you hater
lol

hating on what exactly? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
lilmax:
lol

hating on what exactly? cheesy

Please get lost

Peeps like you come online to act like you got a perfect life , but you just might be the lowest of the low in reality

Get out abeg ..
Nothing concern me and you .

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
The baby is just too.. Hmmm I will not talk.. The baby is just too.. Hmmm I will not talk.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Amakavula:
The baby is just too.. Hmmm I will not talk.. The baby is just too.. Hmmm I will not talk.. lipsrsealed

Say it

She's just too cute cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Your baby doesnt laugh because you hardly laugh and its easy to tell from your face.

Babies copy everything you do.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Mankosi: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poor boy

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by tracyberry(f): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Airforce01:

Please get lost

Peeps like you come online to act like you got a perfect life , but you just might be the lowest of the low in reality

Get out abeg ..
Nothing concern me and you .

Lol it concerns him because you posted it here, you know it's a public forum, people are bond to comment their opinion, the least you can do is ignore.
Your baby looks Adorable but i don't see the reason for posting it here (my opinion).

9 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by ghettochild4u(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The bae looks underage and underfed

11 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
I see two kids posing for the camera

14 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by NaijaProxyBase: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Your mates are showing off achievements, you are showing off liability that will take so many years to reap its fruits. Is marriage or having kids achievements? Who cares if you made your baby smile, rather give her good life.

16 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Rextizz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Boy, get a life.

5 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by tracyberry(f): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
NaijaProxyBase:
Your mates are showing off achievements, you are showing off liability that will take so many years to reap its fruits. Is marriage or having kids achievements? Who cares if you made your baby smile, rather give her good life.

Now now calm down, just because we're free to comment doesn't mean you have to be rude.
You don't know him or what he has achieved so don't judge.

8 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by amaniro: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Will she remain a babymama or a mother, for life.?

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Some people just like to hate for nothing..they will turn a harmless post into an abusive one everyone deserves to be happy what he has right now some people lack it they even spend millions to get it or end up adopting one.. bro keep up no mind them let your baby inspire you give her the happiness she deserves and protection ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

I don't understand? What is wrong with a father enjoying his baby's 1st laugh?

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Bloooody(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Why does that child look like a demonic witch
You should have aborted her

4 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Vibesking(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2019
Innocent child.
No one deserves a broke father and an underaged mom.

9 Likes

Re: I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos by Gracesofar(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Cute baby I love her cheeks. Congrat man hoping to have one somedays

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.