Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (43386 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 6:29am On May 14, 2018
femi4:
Not all
mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:10am On May 14, 2018
femi4:
Not all
I THINK SAY YOU GET SENSE FEMI angry

2 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by agadez007(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu, continue deceiving yourself
Now I believe those who say you are not an Igbo man but a Yoruba who was born in Anambra state,this is not about Ipob or Nnamdi KANU,these are Innocent worshippers who are offending nonone by worshipper their God and you are here celebrating Police Brutality
Don't worry one day we would Read about how a Nigerian Police shot a Yoruba man at Nkpor(that's your location okwa ya) and we are going celebrate your death too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:50am On May 14, 2018
yarimo:
Bunch of fool terrorists grin grin, that is very commendable from the gallant nigeria police force.

but mooooooslim terrorists are allowed to block roads during their prayer sessions, right?

thunder fire boooohari and his fooolani supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:53am On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:

what does that mean

abokki wearing igbo masquerade.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2018
Don't worry, ye Eastern Juice.

Israel will lob in a few cruise missiles to help you.

Lols.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by devindevin2000: 8:31am On May 14, 2018
Xander85:

You sad lot are really predictable!

See as na only you comment first, second and third....all hate-filled drivel! It's apparent your obsession and hate for Igbos, Ipob and Mazi kanu is taking over your life, not to mention driving you insane!

A group of people were minding there own business, and the useless nigerian police attacked them. But that means nothing to you since it's the people that keep you awake at night.

Your type, more than anything else, are helping Mazi kanu make his point that Ndigbo have no business in this contraption you call a country! We may just as well be sharing the same country with satan and his minions!

Thank you my brother for commenting on time and exposing that demon. Afonjas are worst than satan. These people are evil!

6 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by segakin(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2018
Look at how they look like weed intoxicated animals. Let them continue to seek attention, I am sure buhari will not even notice them.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
On Friday, Jewish worshippers, the religious faith IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu belongs to, came to his father's palace to worship. After an all night vigil lasting into the early hours of this morning, the group sent out a delegation to buy food for them. Trouble started when the delegation sent out to buy food returned half naked and reported that they were accosted at a Police checkpoint where they stripped and one of them arrested for no just cause.

Four of the leaders of the group decided to go and find out what was happening and why they were treated this way.

Word got back to the group that the 4 leaders were arrested and taken to the Police station.

The group then decided to go to the Police station to protest and they were met by armed police who shot at them, teargassed them and their children and beat them up.

Members of the congregation displayed their injuries to reporters asking why they were treated this way when all they did was converge at their members house, Nnamdi Kanu, to worship.

I tot the religion WAS Judaism!
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
dmexy33:
Nothing scares Muslims more than the thought of Judaism gaining a foot hold in Nigeria. I really sympathise with them but the truth is Judaism is here for a purpose, the same reason why Israel tried to join Ecowas.
Don't be surprised if Judaism is banned in Nigeria.

Israel tried to join Ecowas?

You still be telling lies even if you were dead.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:38am On May 14, 2018
WHY DID THEY GO TO THAT HAUNTED HOUSE?
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2018
devindevin2000:

Thank you my brother for commenting on time and exposing that demon. Afonjas are worst than satan. These people are evil!

Go to Ojodu Berger and see how your lots migrate tto the land of those you called evils on daily basis grin grin grin
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2018
No more freedom of worship why not go to Kaduna to stop all the protests, nonsense
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by misano(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2018
"Benue ppl must die, mumus will continue to shout said baba, more girls will kidnapped and ppl bombarded in Northern Nigeria."

If U celebrate this intimidation in this country where one has the right to his own religion then be ready to celebrate the attacks that will befall other religions when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 14, 2018
post=67539214:
^^^and who told you my tribe?!
Stop confsing
I will never divulge it this way tho.
But I say the truth and I'm never a tribalistic person.
Let's call a spade a spade.
ONE NIGERIA is what we 'sane' ones crave for.

Na only you dey comment for this page oo.
Na wa oo.
How much is your BBQ.
I need it in Sambisa urgently, I dont mind if u double the price.
You shud be making sales in the north and not making hate speech on media

2 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by femliany(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2018
These guys dey hide face

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by dudebuck: 8:48am On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:
You deceive your own self more than be did

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2018
Lmao. . These ones are in for a long thing.
Do these clowns even know the basic fundamentals of Judaism?
I have no sympathy for the IGNORANT!
You are trying to impose slavery on yourself, stick to the Christianity that is transparent and supposedly liberal to you, you say no.
The so called "Jews" who are actually Eastern Europeans are intent on using you guys as cannon fodders in Africa in an attempt to steal resources and you dimwits are falling for it blindly. Me I go dey here dey do my Christianity jeje. At least I can speak in a language I UNDERSTAND when i pray, and I can question certain scriptures if a "pastor" tries to twist it in his favor.
I am a Pentecostal, and thus have no spiritual leader, like Catholics do. . . But Isn't it Ironic that the ,most revered rabbi in Judaism recently referred to Africans as monkeys? And refused to apologize?
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2018
Which kind country be this self? So nobody is asking the whereabout of Nnamdi KANU again?. Nigeria is indeed a jungle! Pls before u quote or judge me I b full bloody Edo guy who at the same time does not belief or support Biafra agitation. There are better civilize approach in handling agitation lie this rather than brutality.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Nathayas: 8:51am On May 14, 2018
post=67539214:
Stop confsing
What nonsense, if two or more people can't live together won't they seperate and live their own lives . Even husands and wives seperate if they can not live as one, blood relaatives seperate, what is so special about nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2018
yarimo:
Bunch of fool terrorists grin grin, that is very commendable from the gallant nigeria police force.

COMMENDABLE??! Are you for real? Your policemen trample on the rights of citizens daily especially their constitutional right to free movement/association and you find it commendable? How intellectually decrepit and deficient are you? or are you just trying to get useless/meaningless likes?

4 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:52am On May 14, 2018
post=67539214:
Stop confsing

If insane ones don't want 1zoogeria,why do wanna keep them with you?
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by dudebuck: 8:52am On May 14, 2018
phreakabit:
Lmao. . These ones are in for a long thing.
Do these clowns even know the basic fundamentals of Judaism?
I have no sympathy for the IGNORANT!
You are trying to impose slavery on yourself, stick to the Christianity that is transparent and supposedly liberal to you, you say no.
The so called "Jews" who are actually Eastern Europeans are intent on using you guys as cannon fodders in Africa in an attempt to steal resources and you dimwits are falling for it blindly. Me I go dey here dey do my Christianity jeje. At least I can speak in a language I UNDERSTAND when i pray, and I can question certain scriptures if a "pastor" tries to twist it in his favor.
I am a Pentecostal, and thus have no spiritual leader, like Catholics do. . . But Isn't it Ironic that the ,most revered rabbi in Judaism recently referred to Africans as monkeys? And refused to apologize?
Rubbish! Where did christendom and isLame come from? From the same people.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 8:55am On May 14, 2018
dudebuck:
oh you are now quoting a usless law because it is in your favour. Useless hypocrite
nairaland laws are not useless
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
Coneheads just cannot live without ipob threads grin

Ipo. Is the air they breathe grin

Just look at them everywhere grin
Coneheads grin

3 Likes

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by dudebuck: 8:56am On May 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
nairaland laws are not useless
STFU
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2018
Buying food in the midnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / The People That Ran Buhari's Media Campaign Pictured With GMB / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.