Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook (1489 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook by Innov8ve1: 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
Nigerian Lesbian couple, Cindy Fresh and Mhiz took to Facebook to celebrate their two-year anniversary. Cindy Fresh shared their photos and wrote;

It’s finally here, a day v been waiting for. Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you.

No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.

You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is your hold that keeps me afloat. Don’t ever let go. I love you treasure Happy_2_years_anniversary_to_us_bby. #moreyearsahead#

Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/05/nigerian-lesbian-couple-boldly-share.html

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook by BabbanBura(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
Innov8ve1:
Nigerian Lesbian couple, Cindy Fresh and Mhiz took to Facebook to celebrate their two-year anniversary. Cindy Fresh shared their photos and wrote;

It’s finally here, a day v been waiting for. Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you.

No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.

You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is your hold that keeps me afloat. Don’t ever let go. I love you treasure Happy_2_years_anniversary_to_us_bby. #moreyearsahead#

Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/05/nigerian-lesbian-couple-boldly-share.html

Really?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2018
There are more pertinent things to worry about in life instead of focusing on how other people live their lives

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook by Khd95(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2018
the same thunder that strike olunloyo should look their direction asap

i do not want to judge,but i hate gays and lesbians with all the things i have in this life embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple Boldly Share Photos Of Their Anniversary On Facebook by girlhaley(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
Their lives not my concern undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of Rape By An American Woman, Kathryn Mayorga / Crush!!! I'm I Ok? / Lady Threatens To Kill Any Intruder That Comes Between She And Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.