Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Learn How To Avoid Quarrels In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Avoid Quarrels In Relationships (304 Views)

Common Quarrels You Find In Many Relationships And Marriages / How To Avoid Quarrels In Communication By Looking Beyond People's Words / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Avoid Quarrels In Relationships by tobechi74: 1:06am On May 15, 2018
THIS WOULD GUIDE US IN OUR DAILY INTERACTION WITH PEOPLE AT HOME, IN THE OFFICE AND IN SOCIETY.
Re: Learn How To Avoid Quarrels In Relationships by tobechi74: 1:07am On May 15, 2018
1 Nduka’s wife comes in from work and sees Nduka watching Arsenal match.He didn’t achnowledge her entrance “i am sick and tired of coming second in your life, I want a divorce” WHAT HE HEARS ; “she wants a divorce” What she actually means; I want to feel loved I want to be respected I want to be considered more important than sport I want your attention more than sport Her suggestion ; divorce is her suggestion of getting out of a “less loving relationship to a more respected one What to do: Watch TV less when she is around. Give her your attention. Spend more time with her WARNING ; DON’T ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF DIVORC

(1) (Reply)

"Keep My Statues" / Long Time Relationship Consequences, Lessons From Prince Harry And His Ex Chelsy / Expensive Android Fone But Cant Even Send An E-mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.