Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) (4215 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by donnie(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
See the Facebook post and reactions from NIgeria's.

According to her, her boyfriend used her and dumped her. So she is set to commit suicide.

She even positioned her tongue outside, ready for death.

grin

Please advice.

https://www./516560245176832/permalink/998944370271748/

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
Kids
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by donnie(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Kids

Elder, I dey greet. What dyu advice?
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by biacan(f): 3:28pm On May 15, 2018
There are some things you shouldn't joke with and this is one of them sad

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Archangel15: 3:32pm On May 15, 2018
Your boyfriend almost committed suicide by dating an ugly girl like you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2018
cry which guy agreed to date you?. I need to see that guy

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by highqueen(f): 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
I know that girl in yabaleft,she's always posting funny stuff.
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Reaper99(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
Lol Sarah from yabaleft... She likes posting this kind stuffs... So all na joke oo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Lonestar124: 3:48pm On May 15, 2018
Everybody want to trend....see her tiny thighs cheesy
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by tooth4tooth: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
Go Bleep yourself in hell. Asshole

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by lovelylad: 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
for her to push that stool dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
nairaland guys

GOT NO CHILL
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by lovelylad: 4:25pm On May 15, 2018
Her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
cool

Beautiful fence et flowers tongue
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by damtan(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2018
vikkimimi:
nairaland guys

GOT NO CHILL
aunty, you fine gan oo
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by superemmy(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
Chai smiley Someone said, Don't Die Until You Hear 2019 Elections Results.

My God, Why are Nigerians Savages cheesy?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by chubinwa(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
Hogwash
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Rosay15(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2018
This one weak me oh...lol
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2018
damtan:
aunty, you fine gan oo
You need oranges abi? cheesy
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by laribari(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:

Don't mind the idiot, in a civilized country she can go to jail for that. Kids and youth can copy that nonsense she is displaying.

To make matters worse, why the spreading of hand? Na on top cross she dey? Make she come make I give her strong goat or cow rope instead of the ribbon she used.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by prityego: 6:21pm On May 15, 2018
Hanging yourself is too slow try, stabbing yourself with a knife is faster. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 15, 2018
damtan:
aunty, you fine gan oo
uncle na you fine pass
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by mytime24(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
Lazy youth undecided

I no go react 4dis matter tongue
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Lavidalocaa(f): 7:02pm On May 15, 2018
Kill yourself over a guy
and he'll bring another girl to your funeral
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by emeijeh(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2018
This her pose reminds me of Hot cash (willi-willi)
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Mandrake007(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
Do it already ugly girls need to be exterminated.
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2018
Attention seeker.

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2018
Nne over population the worry this country tongue abeg do the needful
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by Reality12: 8:03pm On May 15, 2018
Just die don't make noise lady undecided

Why is she even announcing it, so that people should beg her?
I gat no time for this shit
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by roarik(f): 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
Facebook pikin
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by kmaster007: 9:00pm On May 15, 2018
which kind of play b dis
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by damtan(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2018
vikkimimi:

uncle na you fine pass
haba...how you take know. i no get pix naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly / Handsome Male Nairalanders. / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.