Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) (4228 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by deanoffaculty: 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
Now I understand why PMB called youths in Nigeria LAZY. You want to commit suicide and you are taking pictures........ Judas Iscariot broke up with Jesus and he did not take any picture before hanging himself.
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by damtan(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
You need oranges abi? cheesy
honestly i wouldn't mind watermelon
Re: I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) by tunize(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2018
Ppl die everyday so she is free to.....dis na the trending tin. Nigeria population go reduce by one....what happens when you love and forget that you are dealing with a human being like you and not a god....is good to love but wisely and dont b blinded by it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? / I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls / How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.