Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman (4832 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:

It was made by ibo facebook page, just like the so many fake and fradulent rubbish they make up on that ipob facebook page.

Do you have any pother source apart from HATE FOR NIGERIA facebook page and NL? No.

Igbos and fraud are like brothers and sisters..

so u leave yoruba faceebook page and went to igbos....to do what....

Go to Victor Banjo family and asked her first daughter how we sent his father to he'll before awolowo democratically and voluntarily joined him with rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman (APC Kano).

**Yorubas Must not blackmail Buhari. Tinubu should not think that controlling Lagos is same as controlling Nigeria.
**the real heroes of the Buhari victory are the Igbos in APC - Gov Shettima (Borno state).

Imagine an irredeemable ethnic supremacist.

Yoruba contributed nothing and got something.

Igbo contributed something and got nothing and still referred to as 5% by northerners.

Who is used here?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:

Forget the Igbos for once, as Igbo did not make this comment. What is your take on the Northern comment riling Afonja ''contribution'' to Buhari's victory?

Igbos contributed something and are relegated and referred to as 5% by northerners.

The joke is on you.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:

cheesy
ur slavemaster insulted you guys but you channeled ur aggression towards Igbos.
So, face ur slavemaster and stop quoting me.
Igbos are the ones being denigrated here. You contributed to his victory and are being relegated and called 5% by your slave masters.

Can't you see the insult my Wawa brother?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 5:29pm On May 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Oshogbo man d tin pain you ba? grin
me i just want to serve the caliphate grin grin cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom shalomc iceberg3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 5:29pm On May 15, 2018
Roger3D:
Oshogbo man d tin pain you ba? grin
me i just want to serve the caliphate grin grin cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom shalomc iceberg3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
immhotep:

Repeat after me :: "Igbo amaka"

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OnyeOGA(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Igbos are the ones being denigrated here. You contributed to his victory and are being relegated and called 5% by your slave masters.

Can't you see the insult my Wawa brother?
biko shift!
Who be ur wawa brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
LZAA:

me i just want to serve the caliphate grin grin
cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom shalomc iceberg3
Continue serving from Enugu my Wawa brother.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2018
OnyeOGA:

biko shift!
Who be ur wawa brother

My osu brother would be better right?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 5:39pm On May 15, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Can u define slavery for me?

I shouldn't have to define what you Igbos see in the mirror every morning... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by g0tze: 5:44pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Boring ipob rubbish bore me...

grin grin grin
Aregbes gay don't you get tired of using the same phrase all the time. You look like an unintelligent type.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 5:48pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:

I shouldn't have to define what you Igbos see in the mirror every morning... grin grin grin

can u define act of slavery for me?
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Adelaide2: 5:49pm On May 15, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Igbos contributed something and are relegated and referred to as 5% by northerners.

The joke is on you.

Igbos contributed next to nothing (just 5%, remember?) and so are not expecting anything. If they get something it's their luck. In contrast, Yorubas contributed 100% and now are being denied (left, right, and center by the North), and like the rest of Nigeria has nothing to show for their contribution. So the bigger and crueler joke is on you, buddy.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deji17: 5:55pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:

Forget the Igbos for once, as Igbo did not make this comment. What is your take on the Northern comment riling Afonja ''contribution'' to Buhari's victory?
One unknown quantity Alhaji something is now the Northern whatever? Why are you eboes so miserable like this? When ZIK, Ojukwu, Ekwueme were doing boi boi for the Northerner and OBJ, you do not see Northern slaves then? Why are you guys behaving like an impervious goats like this? What is wrong with your makeup gene that is totally destroyed by hypocrisy and infantile arguments?
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by daveP(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2018
All these stats that won't affect an ant when the time to send bubu back to Daura are just irrelevant.

This man have always been know to talk from his asss. I'm not surprised.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Adelaide2: 5:59pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=deji17 post=67589289]
One unknown quantity Alhaji something is now the Northern whatever? Why are you eboes so miserable like this? quote]

Duh!!! That was a former Central Bank Governor. So he is not an ''unknown quantity''. Besides, the present governor of Borno State made a very similar comment in the recent past. Google is free, use it to verify.

You are a bullfrog!!! Keep croaking (in the wrong direction)!!
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deji17: 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Adelaide2 post=67589405][/quote]

Shettima had to say something to make you feel good. What he said is that your inflated votes was minimised in 2015, and any reasonable person would know that it is because of the Card readers..
In appreciation to SW/ Tinubu, he had to openly have Tinubu sit on the Governors seat. He named several project after Tinubu which he commissioned. He openly confessed that if not for Tinubu, he would have lost his governorship position ..
But no known newspaper reported the Alhaji news, you have to go look for something on facebook to make you feel good, What a waste. What a pathetic life.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Turantula(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:

You don't have a monopoly of Igbo thought.
Aboki go and hide your face
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:

Igbos contributed next to nothing (just 5%, remember?) and so are not expecting anything. If they get something it's their luck. In contrast, Yorubas contributed 100% and now are being denied (left, right, and center by the North), and like the rest of Nigeria has nothing to show for their contribution. So the bigger and crueler joke is on you, buddy.

No now. According to your abokii master. Yorubas did not contribute, only igbos contributed and are being treated like slaves they are.

The national stadium has just been handed over to Lagos in addition to the national theater. Lagos-ibadan expressway, Lagos-kano rail, not to mention several appointments. These are some of the gains of the SW that contributed nothing. You that contributed something got rewarded with python dance and 5% label. Your albino brother has just been arrested and will not in jail.

The joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

No now. According to your abokii master. Yorubas did not contribute, only igbos contributed and are being treated like slaves they are.

slaves trying to change tone....

not only are yorubas wailing and kicking as they are been enslaved by hausa fualni
they ar wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani.....

am not not a sadist and neither do I intend to be one but if it is for yorubas let hausa fulani continue to enslave them anew......

those guys not worth relating with.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by deomelo: 6:35pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:
Besides, the present governor of Borno State made a very similar comment in the recent past. Google is free, use it to verify.

You mean another one of your ipob HATE FOR NIGERIA fabricated rubbish...?

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OFFICIAL336: 6:38pm On May 15, 2018
Adelaide2:
This is a double-edged sword: either he speaks the truth, or he is looking for Igbo sympathy for Buhari towards 2019. Which one is it, people?

Consider that Shettima of Borno State made similar comments in the recent past. So can two be wrong? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Assuming the turn out rate of Ndi Igbo in 2015 was the same as 2011, Jonathan would have won with 500k votes.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by ariesbull: 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:
If they 'contributed nothing', at least they are gaining a spanking new rail-line (Lagos-Ibadan-Kano). What did yieboz that 'contributed something' to GEJ victory gain throughout his tenure? undecided

He left the man to face Igbo...sometimes I feel that yoriba habe some mental deficiency

Igbo contributed nothing and expected nothing ....cave your masters

Illorin is gone
Tinubu has eaten the humble pie
Osibanjo just a stooge

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by OFFICIAL336: 6:47pm On May 15, 2018
ODVanguard:

Get off my mention you fvcking rret.ard. Why is your flattthead so fvcking pained?? Who's wailing here if not you wey dey take panadol for Yoruba headache. Come, is it Yorubas that said you people should squander your chance when you had it? If we didn't 'contribute' to Buhari's victory then we must have done something really fantastic coz we still got the VP position, Works and Housing, Mines and Steel, FIRS, and other influential positions that we are maximizing for the benefit of our region. And yes we're getting a spanking new rail-line (eat your heart out tongue) Y'all need to drop that blunt y'all are smoking that's causing you to act loco/stvpid and jealous. Awon iran morafvckas.
Even without contributing shit, we have the Deputy Senate President, 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu-PH express way, Enugu-Onitsha express way, Petroleum, CBN, Foreign Affairs, Trade and Investment, Labour and Productivity and all local defence contracts.
But we will still send Buhari back to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2018
Turantula:

Aboki go and hide your face
Abokis are human beings. Aboki means friend. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

slaves trying to change tone....

not only are yorubas wailing and kicking as they are been enslaved by hausa fualni
they ar wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani.....

am not not a sadist and neither do I intend to be one but if it is for yorubas let hausa fulani continue to enslave them anew......

those guys not worth relating with.

You are just a beast of no nation. Everyone including igbos themselves know they are slaves in Nigeria. Their elders have attested to that fact even nnamdi kanu.

A slave like you is carrying Buhari's re-election on his head even though you are called 5%. You will surely die in slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by LZAA: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
Continue serving from Enugu my Wawa brother.
look evrybody knows im from osogbo ask Roger3D and laudate na angry
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Eldee54321(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2018
This man is trying to cause TRIBALISTIC WAR in Nigeria....
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 8:01pm On May 15, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You are just a beast of no nation. Everyone including igbos themselves know they are slaves in Nigeria. Their elders have attested to that fact even nnamdi kanu.

A slave like you is carrying Buhari's re-election on his head even though you are called 5%. You will surely die in slavery.

lame thinking.....coz my moniker is reelectbuhari that means am rooting for buhari.....u are just a product of shitholian educational system....no analytic thinking.....

infact no need engaging.....u
coz u more brawn than brain......

don't forget to extend my full master greeting to emir of iwo....

lolzzzz
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 8:04pm On May 15, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Even without contributing shit, we have the Deputy Senate President, 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu-PH express way, Enugu-Onitsha express way, Petroleum, CBN, Foreign Affairs, Trade and Investment, Labour and Productivity and all local defence contracts.
But we will still send Buhari back to Daura.

remove CBN and petroleum.....pls
Re: Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman by Reelectbuhari: 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
Eldee54321:
This man is trying to cause TRIBALISTIC WAR in Nigeria....

shut up this yoruba boy....

prof ishaq akintola started the war a long time ago....

Igbos have parted with yorubas a long time ago....

No need to mend fences again....is useless doing that.....

biafra restoration is all we need....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened When Goodluck Jonathan Got To Mali On A Rescue Mission ( Video) / Repatriated Loot: Before Delta State People Are Shortchanged - Oke Umurhohwo / Ghana Sees Rise In Fulani Herdsmen Invasions, No Longer Mocks Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.