Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File (4433 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by CastedBlog: 8:31am On May 16, 2018
Just When i thought my morning is gonna be lit, And this? Am speechless, But according to the twitter user Penny who Confirmed it happened at their office, Said the lady was forced to dance either Shaku Shaku or Twerk by a man who was supposed to review her document, and the surprising thing is that he's a lawyer, But drama started after she told him she's a deeper Life, But he forced her to do it anyway..
see below!

Meanwhile the pic i used below, is filed.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lawyer-forces-female-corper-to-twerk-or.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by CastedBlog: 8:42am On May 16, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Rapoo(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2018
I don't need any baba to tell me that this one is fake. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by JasonScoolari: 8:53am On May 16, 2018
A brave snake saving a fish from drowning!!

(This is how some of the media brings news around us)

The problem isn't here.
The problem is that there are those who believe that fish drown!! Just like Mariinee said, "Nollywood should employ them.

7 Likes

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 8:54am On May 16, 2018
People can construct stories. Nollywood should employ these people. grin
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
If the story is true, he's probably a bored old man.
He has heard a lot about shaku shaku and twerking, he decided he'll force innocent corps members to fulfil his fantasy.

He shouldn't try it with me.
I will go bring 22 of my colleagues and dance on their behalf, while he reviews all our documents. If not, ama ni problem grin

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
People can construct stories. Nollywood should employ these people. grin

Some Nigerian lecturers and HRs could be that bored though. They tell students/job seekers to do the weirdest or demeaning things. You'll hear it and say, "this can't be real", but e dey happen.

My project supervisor used make me take things to his house(we stayed in same town). Like, he would buy yam, palm oil, vegetable, fruits...etc, and give them to me (including his bag), that way he travels freely. I had to enter inter-state bus with it o...then go drop at his house, before proceeding to mine.

I did it every gadamn time we were scheduled to meet. Oh, he gave me an A finally. For a man who gives B to his best project writers, it was surprising. I'm sure my junior colleagues would volunteer to carry bag of rice sef grin grin
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 9:34am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Some Nigerian lecturers and HRs could be that bored though. They tell students/job seekers to do the weirdest things. You'll hear it and say, "this can't be real", but e dey happen.

My project supervisor used make me take things to his house. Like, he would buy yam, palm oil, vegetable, fruits and give them to me (including his bag, that way he travels freely). We stayed in same town. I had to enter inter-state bus with it o...then go drop at his house, before proceeding to mine.

I did it every gadamn time we were scheduled to meet. Oh, he gave me an A finally. For a man who gives B to his best project writers, it was surprising. I'm sure my junior colleagues would volunteer to carry bag of rice sef grin grin
jeez!!!you are a real talkative.your boyfriend go don tire for you
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On May 16, 2018
vickatcch:
jeez!!!you are a real talkative.your boyfriend go don tire for you

Remind me who you are?

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2018
You always have funny memes
pocohantas:

Remind me who you are?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
You always have funny memes

LOL. Buy for me too, SuperYogo to be specific.
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 9:47am On May 16, 2018
Sure thing wink
pocohantas:

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Some Nigerian lecturers and HRs could be that bored though. They tell students/job seekers to do the weirdest or demeaning things. You'll hear it and say, "this can't be real", but e dey happen.

My project supervisor used make me take things to his house(we stayed in same town). Like, he would buy yam, palm oil, vegetable, fruits...etc, and give them to me (including his bag), that way he travels freely. I had to enter inter-state bus with it o...then go drop at his house, before proceeding to mine.

Lol, that's true. But, the story says it happened in an office setting. Well, it could be true. But, my instinct strongly dismisses it as scripted. angry angry
grin grin
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by IamPlato(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A brave snake saving a fish from drowning!!

(This is how some of the media brings news around us)

The problem isn't here.
The problem is that there are those who believe that fish drown!! Just like Mariinee said, "Nollywood should employ them.

Fishes do Drown. If The Current Or Wave Is Too Strong or There Be A Hurricane. They Can Drown because They Find It Difficult To Flow With The Tide... Fishes Avoid Heavy Currents Beyond Their Limits
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 9:52am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:
He has heard a lot about shaku shaku and twerking, he decided he'll force innocent corps members to fulfil his fantasy.

I will go bring 22 of my colleagues and dance on their behalf, while he reviews all our documents. If not, ama ni problem grin
You know how to dance shakushaku? Puhleaze, I want to learn.cheesygrincheesy
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by IamPlato(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2018

I Really Hate This Over Holiness shiit.

Why Would You Wear Skirt For NYSC uniform? She Didnt Even Get A Good Comfortable Skirt... Can You Do A Parade With That...

Some Christians Irritate Me...
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Martin0(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

just one person I need you to help out with and you are stingy with just doing it, wouldn't take much of your time...keep ignoring
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Remind me who you are?
see as u fine...sexy mama lol
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
You know how to dance shakushaku? Puhleaze, I want to learn.cheesygrincheesy

How much will you pay? Money must be made grin
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On May 16, 2018
Martin0:

just one person I need you to help out with and you are stingy with just doing it, wouldn't take much of your time...keep ignoring

Nawa o. When did I ignore before?
Martin, how can I be of help? smiley
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 11:22am On May 16, 2018
You are one person I would like to put a face to wink
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 11:26am On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao. Depends on the currency you are charging in. grin
Honestly, still don't know how people dance that thing. I'm always envious when people from my department are dancing. sad
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Blackfire(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2018
I may not like deeper life, but this right here is a lie....

And there is a punishment for that.
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. Depends on the currency you are charging in. grin
Honestly, still don't know how people dance that thing. I'm always envious when people from my department are dancing. sad

LOL, na in dollars naw. Pretty easier than it looks though.
Then you keep adding it different effects. If dance doesn't come easy to you, no bother yasef. Just keep watching them grin
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Lonestar124: 11:52am On May 16, 2018
I hope those old pictures does not correlate with the post
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Martin0(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa o. When did I ignore before?
Martin, how can I be of help? smiley

I can prove that, or probably you are busy or don't want some kinda hmmmm OK..

Actually can we talk privately? There's this little info I need to here from you precisely about girl child.
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

You erm want to drink yogurt
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Anas09: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
Blackfire:
I may not like deeper life, but this right here is a lie....

And there is a punishment for that.
What is shaku shaku?
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
oyb:

You erm want to drink yogurt

Hmmm. I don't even know if I should say yes.
Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm. I don't even know if I should say yes.

Re: Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File by AuntyAmope(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 19 Years Old And I Have Slept With 11 Men — Female Student Confess / Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky / My Boss Said Something That Really Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.