Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (45042 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by CastedBlog: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Hair stylist Flikky and the Love of her life is getting married soon, And The Couple took up their pre-wedding photos with the new trending Dance 'Shaku Shaku', The look really cute and adorable, Congrats to them in advance, see more photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-and-his-wife-to-be-dances-shaku.html

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by CastedBlog: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by dPriv: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Beautiful.

Meanwhile, lots of iPhone6 64gb available for sale in ilorin.

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided Hope dia accounts r dancing wiv six figures... grin

13 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by LuciferChristi: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
With what I'm seeing, I won't be surprised if they met at Pekas.

But at least they are married, when will pocohantas, biacan, shugavee & Saff/Safiaa get married? They've been on Nairaland for more than 5 years now dishing out relationship advice to married couples.

When is their turn?

28 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Forzap: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
the 4th pic is bae cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by zainmaxwell(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

But at least they are married, when will pocohantas, biacan, shugavee & Saff/Safiaa get married? They've been on Nairaland for more than 5 years now dishing out relationship advice to married couples.

When is their turn?
Bros Sey dis ladies chop your money ni or na dem frustrate you haba e don do na

14 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by PrincessB1(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Sweet cheesy
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by utenwuson: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
lepa
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Coo
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2018
If your girl answers her phone in front of you and start clicking the volume button, that's him brother. That's your deputy calling

30 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Bros Sey dis ladies chop your money ni or na dem frustrate you haba e don do na
As in ehn...it's a cliché already. cheesy

As for the pictures, well, I can't do this as my pre-wedding pictures, but, I love the doggy pose and where she was seated while he was facing her. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by xreal: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by CriticMaestro: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2018
The kind things wey dey go do for their marital house....
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by dPriv: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Romantic

Meanwhile, lots of iPhone6 64gb available for sale in ilorin.

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Rubbish! Absolute rubbish. It tells a lot about what goes on behind the camera. What are we promoting in this generation? No sane prewedding photos anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by tayo4ng(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by thorpido(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Hope they make the best if their marriage.
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Studentvillage1(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Lovely jersey's.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by zainmaxwell(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2018
zicoraads:

As in ehn...it's a cliché already. cheesy

As for the pictures, well, I can't do this as my pre-wedding pictures, but, I love the doggy pose and where she was seated while he was facing her. smiley wink
but doggy style be like say she dey tell am harder
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kulas: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Its high time we Nairaland OPs stopped posting this rubbish on frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by strangest(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2018
CastedBlog:
Hair stylist Flikky and the Love of her life is getting married soon, And The Couple took up their pre-wedding photos with the new trending Dance 'Shaku Shaku', The look really cute and adorable, Congrats to them in advance, see more photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-and-his-wife-to-be-dances-shaku.html

his head looks like IPOB, why is he wearing Nigerian Jersey?
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by BrutusOj(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Doggy with that almost dry asss?

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
The singles want to be married, yet the married wants to be single.

May you all find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by Djyucee1(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Hope dia accounts r dancing wiv six figures... grin
Mumu what has this got to do with their happiness?? Hope yours is dancing with six figures as well.. Don't be shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by khalids: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Why is it that most naija guys are dark and the most ladies fair.....
Re: Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos by tokrizy: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

When is their turn?

grin

SAVAGE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.