Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I'm Fvcked Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fvcked Up (5752 Views)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2018
my mum has tried to make life bearable for me, all to no avail. She woke early, prepared hot water for me to bath, washed the dishes and prepared my meal. She practically did everything. All I needed to do was just bathe and go to work. But my body failed me.

I swear I wanted to please her by going but it was a case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I'm currently lying flat on a bench to act as a lozenge for my throat issue (which has made my whole body useless).
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
had to abandon dressing up and the food I was eating to sleep again. It's the only panacea I can use when I suffer an attack. I know money will be deducted (again) for being absent. I don't care. I need my life back!
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by kingxsamz(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2018
frustratedrat is this you?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Teaser0904(f): 10:18am On May 16, 2018
This one is tired of life.Bro dont give up,never never give up. cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fvcked Up by marvel2011(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2018
Just don't get tired. Jesus says, "Come onto me all ye that labour and heavy laden" You need to call on Him now. Say Jesus, come into my life and make me what you want me be.
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2018
this wicked devil, toying with the destiny of our youths
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by newjosboy: 1:44pm On May 16, 2018
What is this one saying? Do you have a hangover?
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Berlyn1(f): 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
op come again undecided
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I need my life back!
cry You'll get it back. Just believe.
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by QuietHammer(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
marvel2011:
Just don't get tired. Jesus says, "Come onto me all ye that labour and heavy laden" You need to call on Him now. Say Jesus, come into my life and make me what you want me be.
Are you saying his pain will go away if he does this?
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
Same question I was about to ask. He’s the one. His throat issue gave him out. What a sad life
kingxsamz:
frustratedrat is this you?
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Bamidey: 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Berlyn1:
op come again undecided
Congratulations
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by AlphaMajestic: 4:25pm On May 16, 2018
am I the only person here DAT didn't understand dis Bros..

1 Like

Re: I'm Fvcked Up by AuntyAmope(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
U sound like Child.Of.Doom, only that he doesn’t use pictures. I wish u a very speedy recovery bro.
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by joan1678(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
Teaser0904:
can you tell me what's wrong please?
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 16, 2018
Berlyn1:
op come again undecided
Who dash you camera
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 12:20am On May 17, 2018
newjosboy:
What is this one saying? Do you have a hangover?
No... I'm sick
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by BiafranBushBoy: 12:56am On May 17, 2018
Scammers everywhere!!!

Assholes,!!
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 1:37am On May 17, 2018
Teaser0904:
Hmm.. It's the other way round. Life is giving up on me
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by igetjoyfromthis: 2:10am On May 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
my mum has tried to make life bearable for me, all to no avail. She woke early, prepared hot water for me to bath, washed the dishes and prepared my meal. She practically did everything. All I needed to do was just bathe and go to work. But my body failed me.

I swear I wanted to please her by going but it was a case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I'm currently lying flat on a bench to act as a lozenge for my throat issue (which has made my whole body useless).

Scammer alert. Everyone needs to know you are a scammer, just waiting for the opportunity of Nairaland goodwill. Scammer with your sad pathetic posts to get favours angry
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Rayton(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:

In as much as I sympathize with you, I still feel you are selfish Atleast you don't think about your mum and others how they feel at your useless intention.
Secondly, you would have failed if you allow this weigh you down, all you have to do is win win and win...
Lastly, go spiritual about it, open yourself up to God and let him help you...
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by newjosboy: 7:38am On May 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
No... I'm sick
Then why does your topic read "I fvcked up".
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by joan1678(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2018
Rayton:

In as much as I sympathize with you, I still feel you are selfish Atleast you don't think about your mum and others how they feel at your useless intention.
Secondly, you would have failed if you allow this weigh you down, all you have to do is win win and win...
Lastly, go spiritual about it, open yourself up to God and let him help you...
I don't understand what's happening.

what's the sickness please?
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
joan1678:

I don't understand what's happening.

what's the sickness please?
seems you're new. I've been wailing about the same thing (throat discomfort) for some time now
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
EmergencyCase:
No... I'm sick

Please get lost. We are all tired of you. If you want to kill yourself please go ahead. Good riddance angry
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2018
AuntyAmope:
U sound like Child.Of.Doom, only that he doesn’t use pictures. I wish u a very speedy recovery bro.
that's probable. Amen all the same
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by tayo60(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
Its only one bullet that will give you d eternal rest you so much desire. Just pull d trigger! grin
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Berlyn1(f): 11:57am On May 18, 2018
Rextayne:
Who dash you camera
angry
Re: I'm Fvcked Up by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
newjosboy:

Then why does your topic read "I fvcked up".
it means I'm in a mess. I've run out of words to describe my situation

(1) (Reply)

It Must Not Always Be Sex / Surgeon Fires Back At Girl Who Claimed She Damaged Her Booty / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.