Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,060 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. (13541 Views)

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls Nairalanders Help!.
I fvcked my fucking girlfriend about three months ago, even though i used a fucking condom, now she is telling me she is fucking pregnant and i dont think i'm the fucking father of the fucking unborn baby.
So i need ur fucking advice guys.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Betakeshi: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
O fucking k!

36 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Betakeshi:
O fucking k!
Meaning?
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Guys can we contribute money for pampers for this newest father-to-be!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Wisebird22(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just accept the fucking pregnancy and get on with your fucking life.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wisebird22:
Just accept the fucking pregnancy and get on with your fucking life.
I'm not ready to father a fucking baby

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by GreatResearcher: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.
I fvcked my fucking girlfriend about three months ago, now she is telling me she is fucking pregnant and i dont think i'm the fucking father of the fucking unborn baby.
Just fvcken tell her that she is fucking lying and since she's a fvcken liar, you can't fvcken trust her. either she fvcken keep the fvcken baby or fvcken abort the fvcken bastard

47 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by zexy2030(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
fvckn advice ur fvckn self, OK?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
thats the fukcing consequences of your fukcing actions, why dont you fukcing accept that you fukced up and instead start hoping to be a fukcing good father to your fukcing future child.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Just fvcken tell her that she is fucking lying and since she's a fvcken liar, you can't fvcken trust her. either she fvcken keep the fvcken baby or fvcken abort the fvcken bastard
Good Advise!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by LilPeezy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
You r fucking idiot....u better start preparing to be a fucking irresponsible good for nothing fucking idiotic father

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
thats the fukcing consequences of your fukcing actions, why dont you fukcing accept that you fukced up and instead start hoping to be a fukcing good father to your fukcing future child.
i know i bleeped up.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
LilPeezy:
You r fucking idiot....u better start preparing to be a fucking irresponsible good for nothing fucking idiotic father
Whaaaaat?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by sapeleboi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
corona virus kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by dandydrey(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are u fucking out of your fucking mind?..lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Nikepucci1: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why did you fvck her raw and fvcking watch your cum flow out into her fvcking pucci like a fvcking idiot,now you need to take the full fvcking responsibility and be a fvcking father

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by apholaryn: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
You're in fucking trouble ...mAh nigga..watta fucking careless nigga

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapeleboi:
corona virus kill you there
Na fight?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Emeijeh, Fergie001, perfecttouchade. Any fucking advise?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why always sex sex sex on this romance section for Sanity’s sake... isn’t there something else more important than sex as usual.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
apholaryn:
You're in fucking trouble ...mAh nigga..watta fucking careless nigga
I'm fuckingly upset
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
sammyfrosh:
Why always sex sex sex on this romance section for Sanity’s sake... isn’t there something else more important than sex as usual.
that is what ppl want
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by sapeleboi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
you chop meat finish , you come dey give me bone abi
ghettokid1:

Na fight?
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Emeijeh, Fergie001, perfecttouchade.
Any fucking advise?
Not today!
Invite them to your abode for lockdown, and take good care of them
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Spicyneedle: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
I think u should learn how not to be a fucking idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Abdelux223: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Be lyk say coro don dey affect all of una brain o, let murder the guy

Yo Motherfucker, you bleeped your hoe of a girlfriend and she is fucking pregnant, your stinking ass is now claiming saint, you gotta accept that piece of a fuckery child and live ur godforsaken life with that bad bitch

I rest...... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Sunfull(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
This fucking idiot has the fucking mind to post this fucking shit here. If you don't wanna be a fucking father then your fucking prick needs to be cut off to stop fucking around.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fergie001: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
My brother, fvcking get ready for fvcking pampers.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abdelux223:
Be lyk say coro don dey affect all of una brain o, let murder the guy

Yo Motherfucker, you bleeped your hoe of a girlfriend and she is fucking pregnant, your stinking ass is now claiming saint, you gotta accept that piece of a fuckery child and live ur godforsaken life with that bad bitch

I rest...... grin
Guy why na

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.
I fvcked my fucking girlfriend about three months ago, now she is telling me she is fucking pregnant and i dont think i'm the fucking father of the fucking unborn baby.

Tell. Ur fvcking mother n fvcking father to jejely follow u to her fvcking parent for fvcking introduction

Then plann una fvcking wedding b4 she deliver the fvcking baby dt will bear ur fvcking name

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
fergie001:
My brother, fvcking get ready for fvcking pampers.
Thanks 4 ur fucking advice, but i dont think i will do

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fergie001: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:

Thanks 4 ur fucking advice, but i dont think i will do
Fvckingly doooooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.