Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,425 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Student Runs Breast Painting Workshop For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Student Runs Breast Painting Workshop For Women (721 Views)

VIDEO: LASU Female Student Runs Mad After Ch00p!ing A Married Man / Drama As Unizik Female Student Runs Mad After Being Thrown Out Of A Car / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Student Runs Breast Painting Workshop For Women by jumia1: 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
One art student has found a way to focus the therapeutic benefits of art on body confidence… by running breast-painting workshops.Sarah Macias, 22, runs the women-only events that allow women to cover their breasts in paint and press them against paper to create abstract pieces.

Each workshop lasts three hours and also involves dancing to help women learn to honour and love their bodies.Sarah created the workshops after making her own vagina and menstrual blood paintings – so she’s used to getting misogynistic criticism.
People see the word breasts and immediately sexualise them,’ says Sarah. ‘That’s really hard to swallow.These classes are about honouring the female sexual body. Women are taught they can’t use their sexuality because it’s dirty.Doing art with the breasts or with menstrual blood is a way of making art and showing there is nothing wrong with it.

Click here for the pictures and other info:http://jumiaforum.com/

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My Love Life! / Check Out Stunning Bikini Photos Of LL Cool J’s 23-year-old Daughter Samaria / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.