Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Do U Suggest?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Suggest?? (680 Views)

Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Suggest?? by R3B3L(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
started dating this girl recently and things were smooth when they jst started. we had a few issues where she was undecided on how to break up completely from her ex. asked her to choose and she went berserk. gave her a very long space cos I didn't like the kinda drama. we got back tho and things were smooth again or so I thought. we rarely c anymore even though we work for the same coy. we don't see outside of work either. she could come check on me once in a blue moon. she explained that shes not the type that goes out often since she still stays at home with her folks. walked in on her with a friend of mine at work tho and decided to stay and continue with my work since it was at this general ICT area. we had issues d previous day as she had uploaded a guys pix on watsapp and after I barely asked who it was, she went berserk again. I walked into the ICT and she immediately gave me this cold shrug and told the guy to switch to a language I wouldn't understand. this hurt a lot. I don't know wat I feel for her fully but I really like her and haven't been pushy to get physical in any way. but this really hurt me. I purposely used an ear phone so I don't pry into their convo but for her to still suggest dey code switch was the messed up part. suggestions on how to go about this is welcome please.
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
Uuumm..

I think what she did was rude by talking to her friend/ colleague in different language so u won't understand.. undecided

Well, she's not ur gf yet but she already showing u some attitude..it's up to if u still wanna pursue.. But Drama Queens can be emotionally draining u know... wink
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by Bluezy13(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
Don't be stupid.
She is not into you
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by virud: 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
Suggestions on what exactly?
What do you think are your options??
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by SoapQueen(f): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
Try to avoid office romance. You will live 20 years longer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do U Suggest?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2018
That girl has no iota of respect for you probably due to your lack of frame. It seems you're the jealous type, too emotional and ever too willing to confront her about stuffs. She understandably flares up, then you break your frame - demeaning yourself before her in the process.
Do not shat where you eat. Office romance is all nice and sweet until shít hits the fan. The working environment can become very toxic for the guy because said lady will never run out of orbiters to flirt with and that can drive even the sanest of men crazy. Good luck with the earpiece thing.
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
Common sense is definitely not common.
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by Archangel15: 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
CorGier:
That girl has no iota of respect for you probably due to your lack of frame. It seems you're the jealous type, too emotional and ever too willing to confront her about stuffs. She understandably flares up, then you break your frame - demeaning yourself before her in the process.
Do not shat where you eat. Office romance is all nice and sweet until shít hits the fan. The working environment can become very toxic for the guy because sad lady will never run out of orbiters to flirt with and that can drive even the sanest of men crazy. Good luck with the earpiece thing.

God!! I can relate
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by Rawani: 5:51pm On May 16, 2018
CorGier:
Do not shat where you eat. Office romance is all nice and sweet until shít hits the fan. The working environment can become very toxic for the guy because said lady will never run out of orbiters to flirt with and that can drive even the sanest of men crazy. Good luck with the earpiece thing.

The feeling must be horrible, like being trapped in a recurring nightmare.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by R3B3L(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2018
CorGier:
tnx... but I'm not the emotional type and u may b wrong about a few tins but this really helps
Re: What Do U Suggest?? by R3B3L(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Uuumm..

I think what she did was rude by talking to her friend/ colleague in different language so u won't understand.. undecided

Well, she's not ur gf yet but she already showing u some attitude..it's up to if u still wanna pursue.. But Drama Queens can be emotionally draining u know... wink

we dating tho... asked her out and its d right way I guess. dats why ds sucks u knw.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Lover Caught Putting His D**k In Between Dummy's Leg / Weed / Check Our New Female Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.