Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date (1082 Views)

Thieve Caught Stealing Perfume To Please His Girlfriend For Val / Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by seunsodiende: 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
I used to have body odor and it has made many girls leave me. So these days, when I have a hot date to attend, I spend my time looking for the best perfume to wear to make a lasting impression.

People say the Oud Touch is dope but the price difference is making wonder whether one is fake or Konga just likes to hype their price

Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2018
Try Hausa perfume.

The impression is permanent.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by lateefsul: 4:45pm On May 16, 2018
Konga is too expensive jare. Shior
Try PAco Robanne sha
Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by comforted1990: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
Lol. Bros buy Hausa Perfume on Jumia na
The babe go follow u go house. lmao

2 Likes

Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by drevantd1st: 4:53pm On May 16, 2018
Lol this guy ehn. Body odor ke. Baff well before u go for the date na. Wear clean clothes, use nivea deodorant incase you sweat small. You go dey alright last last
Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by lalasticaswife: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
It doesnt stop at buying perfumes, try to watch your hygiene habits and use more anti perspirants and take baths more often
In the meantime, that Konga Price get as e be. shine ur eye. I bought that perf for my guy last year for 5,800 so it shouldnt be up to 7k now sef

1 Like

Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by girlcode22: 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
grin How did the date go? has it happened or yet to?
Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by meobizy(f): 10:25pm On May 16, 2018
Enough with these konga vs other online shops price comparisons. This is the fifth thread I've seen already.

If you want a nice perfume buy anything by CK. My experience shows me girls love it.

Lol @all the Hausa perfume comments. I'm looking for where to get a few. My time in Abuja made me a believer.
Re: The Best Perfume To Wear To A Hot Date by Burgerlomo: 2:17am On May 17, 2018
seunsodiende:
I used to have body odor and it has made many girls leave me. So these days, when I have a hot date to attend, I spend my time looking for the best perfume to wear to make a lasting impression.

People say the Oud Touch is dope but the price difference is making wonder whether one is fake or Konga just likes to hype their price

Try any of these 3 cologne and come and thank me later cool

1 Million
Sexy Men
Polo Ralph Lauren Blue

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Shames Hypocrite Lady Who Was Advising Ladies For The Gram / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.